What's new

NOW OFFICIALY MODI IS BJP's PM CANDIDATE

I wish that when NAMO becomes the PM in the coming elections, he should increasingly promote the development models for NE India. We could seriously do with a couple of regional metros. Guwahati and Tripura just are not enough. Every region has a metropolitan city with amazing development apart from us.

Mandir Basa Nahi Bhikari a gaye !!! :P

On serious Note ya Bro... Hope he plan something Big for Sikkim as its already a Rich state ... and Open North east for rest of India instead for Bhooka nanga Bangdadeshis ... Eco Tourism is good Idea like Malayasia did for its rain Forest ...

Before Riots my estimate was 25-35 seats for BJP in UP... After Riots its seems 40-50 ... well if Modiji camps well in UP its not a Surprise if BJP wins 60-70 votes in UP...

But BJP indeed needs atleast 60 seats in UP if it wants MOdiji as PM... would be Better if they get Kalyan Singh on board ...

if i where BJP's candidate i would have Put Rajnath Singh , Varun Gandhi , Kalyan Singh, Amith Shah and Muqtar Abbas Naqvi allcampaign Left and right for BJP in UP...

Arun Jatley Taking Care Delhi, Ravi Shankar Prasad and Sushil Modi for Bihar , Get BSY on board and putting Nirmala Sitaraman for BJP in Karnataka ,

Nitin Gadkari, Smirti Irani, Munde for Maharashtra while trying to get Raj Thakrey and Uddhav Thakrey Together ... Vasundra Raje for Rajasthan ...

Raman Singh , Manohar Parekar and Shiv Raj singh is already doing a Good work in Chattishgad , Goa and MP...

though the BJP has officially selected Modi as its candidate
but Modi becoming PM is still a distant dream

acc to the exit polls....NDA will get some 180 seats +20 or -20
they will still need the support of regional parties

i see only aiadmk supporting them now

tmc,bjd may agree

so they will also need jdu,sp/bsp

if they dont go for modi...it will be lk advani :closed:

Why defacing the currency when there are other ways to effectively campaign for NaMo ??

i was kidding bro
i will not be doing that
NaMo has his own ways
he will give his 100 percent....i m sure :cheers:

though the BJP has officially selected Modi as its candidate
but Modi becoming PM is still a distant dream

acc to the exit polls....NDA will get some 180 seats +20 or -20
they will still need the support of regional parties

i see only aiadmk supporting them now

tmc,bjd may agree

so they will also need jdu,sp/bsp

if they dont go for modi...it will be lk advani :closed:

With Current Crisis in India Economy and Indian Politics MODIji is the only way forward... all other people falls short when compared to MODIji ... i dont see much progress if BJP comes in power without MODIji as PM...

With Current Crisis in India Economy and Indian Politics MODIji is the only way forward... all other people falls short when compared to MODIji ... i dont see much progress if BJP comes in power without MODIji as PM...

well most of the Indians want him to become the PM
no doubt about that

but wishing is a different thing
in reality,its too far

and i think he is a bit over hyped
though i also support him but i dont see a drastic change in economic conditions even if he comes so

lets wait for the elections

Mandir Basa Nahi Bhikari a gaye !!! :P

Nair ji, jab desh ko bhikhari bana diya hai Congress ne, to ham kya karen? :D

Assam mein kya hua wo to apne pichhle saal dekh liya tha.

Aur udaharan chahiye kya? :(

On serious Note ya Bro... Hope he plan something Big for Sikkim as its already a Rich state ... and Open North east for rest of India instead for Bhooka nanga Bangdadeshis ... Eco Tourism is good Idea like Malayasia did for its rain Forest ...

NE is pretty diverse you know. Though these is a government campaign to promote NE, it is not so eye catching as the campaigns for other states is due to mismanagement and funding issues. Not to mention the sensitivity of getting a visa for foreigners due to the militancy and other shady problems.

Tourism is good but we also need industry.

And since we have ecological sensitivities, we cannot be a manufacturing powerhouse like Gujarat has become. So we need to promote service industry and IT here. In NE, a significant population knows English well and can take on service sectors while North, East and West and South India can focus on manufacturing.

Nair ji, jab desh ko bhikhari bana diya hai Congress ne, to ham kya karen? :D

Assam mein kya hua wo to apne pichhle saal dekh liya tha.

Aur udaharan chahiye kya? :(

NE is pretty diverse you know. Though these is a government campaign to promote NE, it is not so eye catching as the campaigns for other states is due to mismanagement and funding issues. Not to mention the sensitivity of getting a visa for foreigners due to the militancy and other shady problems.

Tourism is good but we also need industry.

And since we have ecological sensitivities, we cannot be a manufacturing powerhouse like Gujarat has become. So we need to promote service industry and IT here. In NE, a significant population knows English well and can take on service sectors while North, East and West and South India can focus on manufacturing.

Ya Bro... NE needs a Special treatment when compared to other States ...

I am really worried current government is playing NE into the hands of Chinis and Vangdadesh ...

the old say... Beauty is a Curse is True when is see the current state of Kashmir , NE , Kerala and Sushmita Sen... :laughcry:

10 out of 10 to BJP for decisiveness. Also likely to energize their core base.

BUT

and let me say this again BUT, his popularity measure is overstated just like Imran Khan's in Pakistan was. We really do not know how much support Modi has in the rural masses.

Another thing I worry about (for the sake of our democracy) is that the election will become about Modi, it should be about governance.

Look at it objectively

1. BJP has named it PM candidate as they believe it will increase their vote count
2. Congress is shying away from naming its PM candidate knowing that the name they want to put up will reduce their vote count

Decide yourself, which way is the right way

Disclaimer: Have been an ardent Congress supporter all my life and have never ever voted for BJP even once till date (all set to change in 2014)

1186146_564877830244641_1063580321_n.jpg

10 out of 10 to BJP for decisiveness. Also likely to energize their core base.

BUT

and let me say this again BUT, his popularity measure is overstated just like Imran Khan's in Pakistan was. We really do not know how much support Modi has in the rural masses.

Another thing I worry about (for the sake of our democracy) is that the election will become about Modi, it should be about governance.

Modi has proved his governance in gujrat so it will be about governance ... :nana:

Back
Top Bottom