What's new

NOW OFFICIALY MODI IS BJP's PM CANDIDATE

&%)@$)(!#

BANNED
Reaction score
BJP has taken this decision after it's Parliamentary Board meeting and ego bubble of Advani ji has been bursted.Advani hasn't not participated in this board meeting but it is learnt that Sushma ji and Murli Manohar Joshi were present over there who initially had reservations regarding the move of Modi being named as PM candidate of BJP. @kaykay @Aeronaut @Awesome @ExtraOdinary @metro @Star Wars @kurup @bornmoron @he-man @doppelganger @Jason bourne @Roybot @notsuperstitious @RPK @Guynextdoor2 [MENTION=148509][Bregs][/MENTION] @Ammyy @Srinivas @Agnostic_Indian @neehar @ranjeet @sarthak Ganguly

Some tweets::RT @amishra77: Only in a BJP office can you hear a patriotic song before announcement of PM candidate. No family bhakti.

RT @mediacrooks: If a man puts so much fear into corrupt media (& Corrupt pol parties)... Hes the right man for India..

Last edited by a moderator:
I still do not understand the need for Pre declaring who shall be the PM.

It never happened in the past. It might just backfire for the BJP. Disgruntled yahoos will work against the party / Proposed PM. This will damage the slim chances the BJP has.

In the past , after the elections the party elected its leader.

It never happened in the past. It might just backfire for the BJP. Disgruntled yahoos will work against the party / Proposed PM. This will damage the slim chances the BJP has.

I hope they have more political sense than common layman.

what are those slim chances ? in my opinion no chances for BJP without Modi

Bjp always declaird its candidate only congress dont announce..

BJP has finally projected decisiveness on there only trump card sadly. Now the onus is on Congress to project a leader(LOL)

The congress tried hard to deepen the rift quoting Advani,Sushma,Nitish etc etc. This was only natural to project unanimity at the expense of Advani.

From the looks of it BJP is doing its best to give, what it thinks the ppl want. Not a bad strategy IMO.

BUCO6OgCcAA49pC.jpg:small

Back
Top Bottom