What's new

NOW OFFICIALY MODI IS BJP's PM CANDIDATE

what do you is the chance of BJP now with NaMo as PM candidate??
Do you think it can bag a seat???/

Guess, NaMo will target GJ, RJ, MH (with Raj), KA, DL, MP, CH, JH, UP, PJ, CD, UK with full strength.

If numbers are close, he'll try and get TDP from AP, Jaya from TN for alliance.

Modi is a very shrewd politician. he knows how to play the game. He knows which seats he has to target and which seats he doesn't have to waste time on. Modi is going to have a number of rallies in UP in coming months.

Super-Star-job.gif

-

Thumbs_21.gif

-

1698e31b4f53871d290c07f26efce7af.jpg

-

972166_10151389681186548_951742357_n.jpg

-

modi-hindu.jpg

-

1860434.jpg

===========================================

@Khangressi's @eMNREGA Workers, @ Corrupt Thugs @ Sick-U-Larists!!

tumblr_m21d1flzQ71qa0na7o1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
what do you is the chance of BJP now with NaMo as PM candidate??(@ our place)
Do you think it can bag a seat???

In kerala ?? I'm still skeptic about that . I will be happy , if they bag atleast a seat .

Last assembly elections showed that the vote % of BJP is increasing in the state .

The large gathering in shivagiri to see Modi when he came here is also an indication of his support .

Moreover from my personal experience , even my friends from minority religion hold him high and believes that he can bring the change .

Ghar se kheench ke daalenge jail me inko.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

In kerala ?? I'm still skeptic about that . I will be happy , if they bag atleast a seat .

Last assembly elections showed that the vote % of BJP is increasing in the state .

The large gathering in shivagiri to see Modi when he came here is also an indication of his support .

Moreover from my personal experience , even my friends from minority religion hold him high and believes that he can bring the change .

There is a slight chance of BJP bagging one seat from KL and TN and a couple from AP.

@ Nationalist Indian members here......Congrats to each and everyone who support BJP and MODI JI !!!!

We are one step closer to our Dream!!!! Now its just Matter of Time!!!

Pls Vote for BJP , Vote of Modi, Vote for your own f!@kin Country, And Kick these Corrupt Thugs out of here.!!!!

Top1.jpg

Guess, NaMo will target GJ, RJ, MH (with Raj), KA, DL, MP, CH, JH, UP, PJ, CD, UK with full strength.

If numbers are close, he'll try and get TDP from AP, Jaya from TN for alliance.

I'm also sure he'll target AB, CD, EF, GH, Sichuan from CHina and Karachi from Pakistan

possible only if they exploit the current Hindu polarization in the state effectively ,plus Alphons Kannathanam can be used to attract X'ian votes ...

Back
Top Bottom