What's new

Now, Muslim outfit says it will convert 50 Hindus

if its happen then think twice it will become India vs muslimummah, 1 Hindu country vs all Muslim countries and funding isn't big issue for Muslims
Which fund are you taking about (Hint : US)??? How can you fund others if your own survival is dependent on those funds????

Not sure who are those idiots who are trying to convert people...i mean what good are those people who gets converted to a particular religion just for some odd benefits...i mean think...can such a person be a good hindu or a muslim or a christian?? Embracing a religion is one thing and following it is another...and if you are not a follower then you are no good as far as preachings of the religion goes!!

This is what happens wheny you give equal freedom to those who are a threat to the country.

you have a link for that claim

Of course not, in fact most Muslim dawah groups have not even been focusing on India only Indian Muslim groups have been active. Anyway rss goons opened a can of worms by broadcasting their payment for conversion event in Aligarh because now Muslim dawah groups will shift some attention India's way. In fact I plan on bringing it up myself with a few groups I know personally who may not be aware of the news that recently came out. As for funding trust me when I tell you that will be no issue. :D

I will covert you all, to the metric system, starting with every clueless human and innocent minded child.

BAREILLY: A Muslim outfit has announced that it would hold a conversion event for 50 Hindus who want to convert to Islam from various districts of Uttar Pradesh in Bareilly on January 10.

Members of All India Faizan-e-Madina Council, a Bareilly-based socio-political organization, claimed that they had sought permission from the district authorities for the event, but added that even if permission was denied, they would still go ahead with the event as "all those set to convert want to do so willingly and they are not being pressurized or offered allurements."

National president of All India Faizan-e-Madina Council, Mooen Siddiqui Noori, also alleged that three members of RSS threatened him of dire consequences if he went ahead with the event. "RSS members threatened me on Friday evening when I was on my way to home at Kakartola locality, but I will not be cowed down," said Noori.

The district authorities denied receiving any such application from the outfit and added that no such event would be allowed to take place in the district. RSS leaders also denied issuing any threat to Noori.

The outfit's leader said, "Nearly 50 persons, including women and children, are going to convert to Islam on January 10 at a ground at Pilibhit Bypass. These people approached me around December 15 as they were scared that if Hindu outfits learnt about their conversion plan, they would oppose it."

Noori said that the people who want to convert to Islam are natives of Pilibhit, Moradabad, Shaharanpur, Bijnor and Bareilly district, including Kalibadi, Gangapur and Jogi Nawada. Members of the organization said that their identities would be revealed later.

"We have invited more than 40 clerics from across the country, including from areas like Delhi, Jharkhand, Moradabad, Shaharanpur and Bareilly to take part in the conversion ceremony. The event would begin with the reading of Quran and it would be followed by purification ceremony," said Noori.

When contacted, additional district magistrate (city) Alok Singh said, "Nobody from All India Faizan-e-Madina Council has approached us regarding the event. We learnt about it through the media." He added such an event would not be allowed as it could affect the law and order situation. "We will take strong action against the outfit if they proceed with the event," Singh said.

timesofindia

All this is linked to the conversion bill talk which is going on in parliament. saturday 27th December and on 28th December 2014, Digvijay singh has proposed for freedom of religion act.

fullstory
Digvijay Singh pitches for ''Freedom of religion Act''

The Forum for Muslim Studies & Analysis (FMSA) has strongly condemned the move of All India Faizane Madina Council to convert 50 persons into Islam religion. It has also demanded a ban on the organization and arrest of its president.

“Religion teaches man to behave and live in accordance with humanism and worship the God in a prescribed manner, but the politicization of religion in any condition is not only against the national interest but also against humanism,” said FMSA president Prof Razaullah Khan.

I totally agree with you. If I post what you stated, I would have been label as a troll for bringing up sanitation and open defecation. But I hope at least one Indian out there listen to what you have to say.

Stop pitting one religion against one another. Why not respect people and here what they have to say.
You still are a troll. Sanitation got nothing to do it with. Build a temple in every nook and corner and see how sanitation will improve. It will have much more effect that building toilet (although completely impractical). USA, which is by far most religious country in developed world, has excellent sanitation (may be not in south chicago and detroit), so does Japan, which is in opposite spectrum of religion. Only idiots will bring 2 mutually exclusive issues and somehow make a connection. India sends a sattellite to mars? improve sanitation first.. test a missile? improve sanitation... celebrate a festival? improve sanitation. As if that is the only thing in the universe. How about we lecture you about green house gas emission? infact, developed world is the most un-sanitized part of the earth. We atleast are un-sanitised for our own harm, you guys export it to the whole world to suffer...

You still are a troll. Sanitation got nothing to do it with. Build a temple in every nook and corner and see how sanitation will improve. It will have much more effect that building toilet (although completely impractical). USA, which is by far most religious country in developed world, has excellent sanitation (may be not in south chicago and detroit), so does Japan, which is in opposite spectrum of religion. Only idiots will bring 2 mutually exclusive issues and somehow make a connection. India sends a sattellite to mars? improve sanitation first.. test a missile? improve sanitation... celebrate a festival? improve sanitation. As if that is the only thing in the universe. How about we lecture you about green house gas emission? infact, developed world is the most un-sanitized part of the earth. We atleast are un-sanitised for our own harm, you guys export it to the whole world to suffer...

Sanitation is an issue in almost all the countries and with the space programme , India is able to reduce poverty and other social issues on a very rapid way. People are not aware of the changes which are taking place within India and how much people are more aware now.

And I'm not the one that brought up sanitation. Read more post first before point fingers,

This will only give fringe hindu groups more fuel to go convert more muslims. This nonsense as to stop.

And I'm not the one that brought up sanitation. Read more post first before point fingers,
I know you weren't the one... that is why I said you "still" troll'n....

Back
Top Bottom