What's new

Now, Muslim outfit says it will convert 50 Hindus

DilToPagaHai

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
India
BAREILLY: A Muslim outfit has announced that it would hold a conversion event for 50 Hindus who want to convert to Islam from various districts of Uttar Pradesh in Bareilly on January 10.

Members of All India Faizan-e-Madina Council, a Bareilly-based socio-political organization, claimed that they had sought permission from the district authorities for the event, but added that even if permission was denied, they would still go ahead with the event as "all those set to convert want to do so willingly and they are not being pressurized or offered allurements."

National president of All India Faizan-e-Madina Council, Mooen Siddiqui Noori, also alleged that three members of RSS threatened him of dire consequences if he went ahead with the event. "RSS members threatened me on Friday evening when I was on my way to home at Kakartola locality, but I will not be cowed down," said Noori.

The district authorities denied receiving any such application from the outfit and added that no such event would be allowed to take place in the district. RSS leaders also denied issuing any threat to Noori.

The outfit's leader said, "Nearly 50 persons, including women and children, are going to convert to Islam on January 10 at a ground at Pilibhit Bypass. These people approached me around December 15 as they were scared that if Hindu outfits learnt about their conversion plan, they would oppose it."

Noori said that the people who want to convert to Islam are natives of Pilibhit, Moradabad, Shaharanpur, Bijnor and Bareilly district, including Kalibadi, Gangapur and Jogi Nawada. Members of the organization said that their identities would be revealed later.

"We have invited more than 40 clerics from across the country, including from areas like Delhi, Jharkhand, Moradabad, Shaharanpur and Bareilly to take part in the conversion ceremony. The event would begin with the reading of Quran and it would be followed by purification ceremony," said Noori.

When contacted, additional district magistrate (city) Alok Singh said, "Nobody from All India Faizan-e-Madina Council has approached us regarding the event. We learnt about it through the media." He added such an event would not be allowed as it could affect the law and order situation. "We will take strong action against the outfit if they proceed with the event," Singh said.

timesofindia

BAREILLY: A Muslim outfit has announced that it would hold a conversion event for 50 Hindus who want to convert to Islam from various districts of Uttar Pradesh in Bareilly on January 10.

Members of All India Faizan-e-Madina Council, a Bareilly-based socio-political organization, claimed that they had sought permission from the district authorities for the event, but added that even if permission was denied, they would still go ahead with the event as "all those set to convert want to do so willingly and they are not being pressurized or offered allurements."

National president of All India Faizan-e-Madina Council, Mooen Siddiqui Noori, also alleged that three members of RSS threatened him of dire consequences if he went ahead with the event. "RSS members threatened me on Friday evening when I was on my way to home at Kakartola locality, but I will not be cowed down," said Noori.

The district authorities denied receiving any such application from the outfit and added that no such event would be allowed to take place in the district. RSS leaders also denied issuing any threat to Noori.

The outfit's leader said, "Nearly 50 persons, including women and children, are going to convert to Islam on January 10 at a ground at Pilibhit Bypass. These people approached me around December 15 as they were scared that if Hindu outfits learnt about their conversion plan, they would oppose it."

Noori said that the people who want to convert to Islam are natives of Pilibhit, Moradabad, Shaharanpur, Bijnor and Bareilly district, including Kalibadi, Gangapur and Jogi Nawada. Members of the organization said that their identities would be revealed later.

"We have invited more than 40 clerics from across the country, including from areas like Delhi, Jharkhand, Moradabad, Shaharanpur and Bareilly to take part in the conversion ceremony. The event would begin with the reading of Quran and it would be followed by purification ceremony," said Noori.

When contacted, additional district magistrate (city) Alok Singh said, "Nobody from All India Faizan-e-Madina Council has approached us regarding the event. We learnt about it through the media." He added such an event would not be allowed as it could affect the law and order situation. "We will take strong action against the outfit if they proceed with the event," Singh said.

timesofindia
extremism is not a solution and Muslims condemns it but i think it lies on the sides of Hindus also.........isn't it????????????

if its happen then think twice it will become India vs muslimummah, 1 Hindu country vs all Muslim countries and funding isn't big issue for Muslims
Um, no Muslim ummah put together will go against India.
And secondly, if GoI wants, no funds from Arab country will be allowed either, the hawala and banking networks will be checked.

India has already started limiting money coming from the Gulf to check the growth of madrassas and masjids. It has been effective.

if muslims want this then let it be. lets see who converts most.

And people still wonder why India is the country with the worlds biggest number of poor... why most Indian regions do not have a working sanitation system, why many states still dont have a proper connection to the electricity grid, why millions of children are still going to bed hungry each day, why our infrastructure is so bad, why a shocking number of girls are killed because of their gender etc etc etc.....

Misplaced priorities... the absurd and sad reality that so many people care more about their RELIGION (!) than any of the above mentioned problems....

Yet so many morons are bragging about pseudoscientific BS ancient Indians while nobody seems to care that ancient Indians had better sanitation than many present day places in India where hundreds of millions of people shit in the open!

LOL,Lets see who converts more.If anti conversion law is not brought up then more such will happen and more will be reconverted to hindus.
The game can be played both ways.

Misplaced priorities... the absurd and sad reality that so many people care more about their RELIGION (!) than any of the above mentioned problems....
Embrace the reality. Radicalism is growing in majority community. all thanks to sangh(arsh). When the minorities esp most of the Christians(Syrian Christians of Kerala, to be particular) who supported "modification", they never expected they are not voting for "devleepment" but voting for your death.

Um, no Muslim ummah put together will go against India.
And secondly, if GoI wants, no funds from Arab country will be allowed either, the hawala and banking networks will be checked.

India has already started limiting money coming from the Gulf to check the growth of madrassas and masjids. It has been effective.
Why do you want that to happen? Even mighty USSR collapsed when they messed with the wrong people.

Christianity is the biggest threat to Hinduism and India. Focus on that.

Why do you want that to happen? Even mighty USSR collapsed when they messed with the wrong people.

Christianity is the biggest threat to Hinduism and India. Focus on that.
Me? I am not focusing on anything.
RSS - thats a different matter altogether.

As far as limiting the money flowing from Arab countries for 'charity' and 'trusts', it is necessary to ensure more terrorists are not formed. We have already tried it, the results have been quite effective, there has been a severe paucity of funds(compared to the past) to the wahabi and salafi masjids and madrassas in India.

Im on a troll mode today so bear with me ...

Tum kitne Musalman convert karo ge har ghar se hindu convert ho ga

And people still wonder why India is the country with the worlds biggest number of poor... why most Indian regions do not have a working sanitation system, why many states still dont have a proper connection to the electricity grid, why millions of children are still going to bed hungry each day, why our infrastructure is so bad, why a shocking number of girls are killed because of their gender etc etc etc.....

Yet so many morons are bragging about pseudoscientific BS ancient Indians while nobody seems to care that ancient Indians had better sanitation than many present day places in India where hundreds of millions of people shit in the open!

The trend seems to have been changed now
Before it was the people who were running after Logical things like Roads,Water,Electricity etc & the govt was trying to divert attention on other things & now the Govt is focusing on Logical things while the people are focusing on Religious Shite

Im on a troll mode today so bear with me ...

Tum kitne Musalman convert karo ge har ghar se hindu convert ho ga

Tu Studio C ke Video Post kar jake :p:

Me? I am not focusing on anything.
RSS - thats a different matter altogether.

As far as limiting the money flowing from Arab countries for 'charity' and 'trusts', it is necessary to ensure more terrorists are not formed. We have already tried it, the results have been quite effective, there has been a severe paucity of funds(compared to the past) to the wahabi and salafi masjids and madrassas in India.

you have a link for that claim

Back
Top Bottom