What's new

Now, Muslim outfit says it will convert 50 Hindus

BAREILLY: A Muslim outfit has announced that it would hold a conversion event for 50 Hindus who want to convert to Islam from various districts of Uttar Pradesh in Bareilly on January 10.

Members of All India Faizan-e-Madina Council, a Bareilly-based socio-political organization, claimed that they had sought permission from the district authorities for the event, but added that even if permission was denied, they would still go ahead with the event as "all those set to convert want to do so willingly and they are not being pressurized or offered allurements."

National president of All India Faizan-e-Madina Council, Mooen Siddiqui Noori, also alleged that three members of RSS threatened him of dire consequences if he went ahead with the event. "RSS members threatened me on Friday evening when I was on my way to home at Kakartola locality, but I will not be cowed down," said Noori.

The district authorities denied receiving any such application from the outfit and added that no such event would be allowed to take place in the district. RSS leaders also denied issuing any threat to Noori.

The outfit's leader said, "Nearly 50 persons, including women and children, are going to convert to Islam on January 10 at a ground at Pilibhit Bypass. These people approached me around December 15 as they were scared that if Hindu outfits learnt about their conversion plan, they would oppose it."

Noori said that the people who want to convert to Islam are natives of Pilibhit, Moradabad, Shaharanpur, Bijnor and Bareilly district, including Kalibadi, Gangapur and Jogi Nawada. Members of the organization said that their identities would be revealed later.

"We have invited more than 40 clerics from across the country, including from areas like Delhi, Jharkhand, Moradabad, Shaharanpur and Bareilly to take part in the conversion ceremony. The event would begin with the reading of Quran and it would be followed by purification ceremony," said Noori.

When contacted, additional district magistrate (city) Alok Singh said, "Nobody from All India Faizan-e-Madina Council has approached us regarding the event. We learnt about it through the media." He added such an event would not be allowed as it could affect the law and order situation. "We will take strong action against the outfit if they proceed with the event," Singh said.

timesofindia
MODI thanks a lot mate you are doing great favor to Pakistan.

DiltoPagalHai! KahoNaPyarHai ko kya hua? :undecided:

Jo karna ho karo bhai, just don't kill each other off.:police:

What is new to it..It always happens...Carry on and do it..This wil only strengthen anti conversion law only..

Why do you want that to happen? Even mighty USSR collapsed when they messed with the wrong people.

Christianity is the biggest threat to Hinduism and India. Focus on that.

How did you go on to become the enemy of Christianity and a well wisher of Hinduism?:undecided::undecided::undecided:

What is new to it..It always happens...Carry on and do it..This wil only strengthen anti conversion law only..

Since it always happened, Why bring an anti-conversion law when fundamentalists of all religions want to play on.... Let the game continue with more vigour.....

How did you go on to become the enemy of Christianity and a well wisher of Hinduism?:undecided::undecided::undecided:

Since it always happened, Why bring an anti-conversion law when fundamentalists of all religions want to play on.... Let the game continue with more vigour.....
BJP is not asking for the law rathe it is opposition who is asking..I feel that there should not be any law to stop any one who would like to convert at his own will.

And people still wonder why India is the country with the worlds biggest number of poor... why most Indian regions do not have a working sanitation system, why many states still dont have a proper connection to the electricity grid, why millions of children are still going to bed hungry each day, why our infrastructure is so bad, why a shocking number of girls are killed because of their gender etc etc etc.....

Misplaced priorities... the absurd and sad reality that so many people care more about their RELIGION (!) than any of the above mentioned problems....

Yet so many morons are bragging about pseudoscientific BS ancient Indians while nobody seems to care that ancient Indians had better sanitation than many present day places in India where hundreds of millions of people shit in the open!

I totally agree with you. If I post what you stated, I would have been label as a troll for bringing up sanitation and open defecation. But I hope at least one Indian out there listen to what you have to say.

Why do you want that to happen? Even mighty USSR collapsed when they messed with the wrong people.

Christianity is the biggest threat to Hinduism and India. Focus on that.

Stop pitting one religion against one another. Why not respect people and here what they have to say.

images-21.jpeg

images-30.jpeg

images-18.jpeg

lol Height of Stupidity!
We have reached from moon to mars but still fighting over religions.
If ANY person wants to be converted, then its ok but don't start a conversion war.
Sooner than later if this war does not stop, then anti conversion law is coming.

LOL,Lets see who converts more.If anti conversion law is not brought up then more such will happen and more will be reconverted to hindus.
The game can be played both ways.
think thrice not only Muslims but you Hindus going to take panga with uncle SAM (Christians) remember his words while visiting India about Christians conversion and you Hindus going to make new country and that is khalistan (sikhs)

Personally I love to see a independent khalistan comprising United pakistani and indian punjab without any hindu and Muslims with only Sikhs.
think thrice not only Muslims but you Hindus going to take panga with uncle SAM (Christians) remember his words while visiting India about Christians conversion and you Hindus going to make new country and that is khalistan (sikhs)

Yeah yeah we heard it all in the end its our country.
We know unlce SAM'S tricks and what they want from us, they should first worry about the rapidly dwindling church going population where churches are being converted into bars etc.

They are trying to harvest more souls here to assuage the rapidly dwindling christian population in west by showing they still have the numbers wordlwide, its a numbers game.
The christians are fast turning atheists,agnostics or pagans because of flawed teaching which a logical person would begin to ask questions which church/christianity wont answer or feels embarrassed about it.

Conversion goes both ways, if they can we can too.It is upto them to realize that if 80% majority of a country starts converting or make anti conversion laws then there is no stopping of it.
We been taking Panga with both Muslims and christians for the past 1000 years since they were both born,while other nations succumbed and had their civilizations end we are still the same and continuing, in this regard i can say that Chinese Civilization is somewhat on the same level as ours with a unbroken continuous civilization.

But one thing i will give about good part of Islam they don't follow this fraud method of deceiving others like evangelist missionaries do.
You should first worry about West decimating middle east bit by bit and chunk by chunk instead of coming after us.

Churches In England Are Being Converted To Bars [PHOTOS] - Business Insider
Churches In England Are Being Converted To Bars
Vatican warns against conversion of churches into bars and nightclubs | Christian News on Christian Today

Last edited:
Last edited:
if its happen then think twice it will become India vs muslimummah, 1 Hindu country vs all Muslim countries and funding isn't big issue for Muslims
all muslim countries are shithole except some like KSA ... most of muslim countries have no power to stand against india. and money is not problem for us.

Misplaced priorities... the absurd and sad reality that so many people care more about their RELIGION (!) than any of the above mentioned problems....

Yet so many morons are bragging about pseudoscientific BS ancient Indians while nobody seems to care that ancient Indians had better sanitation than many present day places in India where hundreds of millions of people shit in the open!
so we should do nothing when they converting our hindus????
rather opposing them from forcefully converting our hindus we should focus on sanitation. right????

Back
Top Bottom