What's new

Now Chinese say "India biggest threat to China"!!!

You forgot to mention Israel. Because India is buying a lot of WMDs apart from high-tech weapons from Israel.

Are you sure Pakistan is gonna interfere in the war? I do not think so.

True, I forgot Israel, but that a secret. :whistle: heh.

And it's possible that Pak, caught up as it wer ein their own hole that they dug will not come to China's help, much like '62 war. But back then the difference between chian and india was too huge that they didn't bother to turn up.

Yes pak is gonna interfare in war,but not usa....usa are the world's largest hypocrites..,....israeli aid may come in handy......but india wd not need any supply of wmd.......coz they ain't gonna be used........btw,i didn't know one youtube video can make one act so much insane,do you think if india had any,us and others wd keep quite??? Oh!,they dont know bout it yet....be sure to supply pentagon,a copy of the video!!

PLA does not have chemical weapons. India has chemical weapons. It is India's advantage. I think, India is planning to capture Beijing and occupy the entire China except Mongolia. Will India slaughter the entire Chinese population?

The answer is that India has chemical weapons which are the most dangerous ones of mass destruction.

this is pure b.s ..... india never wants beijiing or anything , it only wants to make sure that we dont face defeat again in the hands of the chinese......incase they attack again....and india has already destroyed its chemical weapons.....

Hahah...are you kidding me?? India at this moment is stopping any kind of intervention in AP by china.....and you are talking of indian occupation of whole china!!! No seriously,cut the crap.......and stop this chemical weapons ,bs.......china and india at this moment,can't really afford a war,with western markets still shitting,this is asia's only chance to surge ahead with a huge leap.....with chinese economy booming,and indian economy rising too,a joint collaboration wd really help us at this moment.....but alas,wd asian countries ever understand that uncle sam is the real culprit and making up all this to halt the asian economy......see what they did to iraq due to mere speculation bout c-weapons and nukes,they are biggest terrorists.......lets hope against hope,for asian unity and peace

Jako, please go to the first page and watch out my youtube post. Why are you saying that India's possession of a huge number of Chemical weapons is BS? You are an Indian and you should be proud of that. I think, you do not have connection to Indian army.

What is wrong if India occupies China after all Indians consider the entire Asian continent Indian land.

As for Uncle Sam, alas, all Indians are not Bengalis. Hope you understand. :)

I mean,if india had any,and if that is proved dont you think western countries wd bluff before anyone on a defence forum......that proves it all......btw,india is on a defensive mode to protect its territory not in an offensive one.....so what you said is complete bs

Yes pak is gonna interfare in war,but not usa....usa are the world's largest hypocrites..,....israeli aid may come in handy......but india wd not need any supply of wmd.......coz they ain't gonna be used........btw,i didn't know one youtube video can make one act so much insane,do you think if india had any,us and others wd keep quite??? Oh!,they dont know bout it yet....be sure to supply pentagon,a copy of the video!!

Come on, everyone knows India has chemical weapons and the video may be posted on youtube but see the report is from CNN-IBN, a news channel collaboration between US and India.

And please do not say anything against US otherwise Indians will brand you as deshodrohi and send to the gallows. Hope you understand.

Rather, plan what you will do in Shanghai which will be renamed something as Krishnanagar or like that.

Nope....india's policy towards usa is clear,as long you give golden eggs ,you're my ally....you stop,we'll find another one.....this is the same attitude which we produce to russia.....and surely it works......you surely observe each and everyone of india's treaties with usa,do you??

this is pure b.s ..... india has already destroyed its chemical weapons.....

NTI: Country Overviews: India: Chemical Overview
Chemical Overview

Although much is known about the Indian nuclear program, little information can be cited in open literature that deals with the country's chemical warfare (CW) capability. It is widely acknowledged that India has an extensive civilian chemical and pharmaceutical industry and annually exports considerable quantities of Schedule 2 and 3 chemicals to countries such as the United Kingdom, United States, and Taiwan.

India does have a defensive CW program, overseen by the Ministry of Defense. The main research institutes overseeing India's military and civilian involvement with chemicals and dual-use materials are the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) and the Department of Chemicals and Petrochemicals, respectively. Various facilities and laboratories across the country are involved in research that could be applicable to a covert CW program.

Leaked video: India still has chemical weapons

********.com - CNN-IBN Army's secret- India still has chemical weapons

I believe Chaina will never attack India because it wouldn't Want to hurt her economy, India will not attack China because of her power might. " I didn't mean to make this statement to undermine India so don't try to take meaning out of it"

I think India is capable of capturing China. India is planning to occupy China and the Japanese islands because they think those lands are historically Indian lands. India has a great stockpile of chemical weapons which will be used to wipe out the entire Chinese population.

I think India is capable of capturing China. India is planning to occupy China and the Japanese islands because they think those lands are historically Indian lands. India has a great stockpile of chemical weapons which will be used to wipe out the entire Chinese population.

Not sure about china and japanese islands but some of the neighbouring country were part of historically Indian lands.

:agree:

Back
Top Bottom