What's new

Now Chinese say "India biggest threat to China"!!!

I highly doubt there will be Indo-China war again.Reason: China is more worried about it's economy as they want to beat Japan fast and once they become super power then they will think about other issues.Right now their main focus is Economy.

Not sure about china and japanese islands but some of the neighbouring country were part of historically Indian lands.

:agree:

No no get the History from Dipak Kapoor. The entire Asia is India according to him. He is gonna be the second Asoka. I do not know who is Kautilya?

Hey stop showing ignorance. There are many places in India after that name. I am giving two examples.

Krishnanagar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Krishnanagar, Nadia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Are yaar Jako, isse samjhao yaar... ye akela ek Hindu hain kya...

So? You are not talking about these cities, you are talking about naming beijing Krishnanagar, hence you are bringing in religion into a (admittedly looney) military discussion.

BTW India has recently destroyed chemical weapons (NTI: Global Security Newswire - India Completes Chemical Weapons Disposal; Iraq Declares Stockpile) but China is yet to do so, so cut the crap.

So? You are not talking about these cities, you are talking about naming beijing Krishnanagar, hence you are bringing in religion into a (admittedly looney) military discussion.

BTW India has recently destroyed chemical weapons (NTI: Global Security Newswire - India Completes Chemical Weapons Disposal; Iraq Declares Stockpile) but China is yet to do so, so cut the crap.

Thanks buddy......this would probably shut his propagonda based speech for a long time....,oh wait,am i wrong???

NTI is not aware of India's chemical weapons' factories. The CNN-IBN video news report I posted shows India is still producing a great amount of chemical weapon to wipe out the entire Chinese population and occupy all of China. Well other countries of Asia will not be spared.

Reliable sources say, India is building a large number of biological poison producing factories somewhere near the Sino-Indian border.

Well, this is my last reply to you. Actually you are in my ignored list. I was off line, so I saw you and am replying.

I brought religion here? The dirty game again, very cunning!! You know everything, but pretend as if you do not know how to .....
Now if I protest, you will rush to the mods, your favorite mods, and ask them to ban me, no?

OK, if you falsely accuse me by saying that I brought your religion here, yes I did, what can you do? PM me your personal address, I will come to you.

No further conversation with you.

Yes,yes.....don't believe NTI,mr abraham lincoln......ofcourse,you have your reliable sources!!! Do you believe,some tv reporters know what cia doesn't?? Btw,fateh and others,yes communist was being sarcastic and cunning naming lord Krishna......but we must remember,we the hindus name places or persons after our God's names,whereas the muslims dont name after their prophet if i am not wrong........there is an adjective linked with it.....,if i am wrong,anyone plz pm me,i wd be glad to apologise for my mistake if any.....thnx

Yes,yes.....don't believe NTI,mr abraham lincoln......ofcourse,you have your reliable sources!!! Do you believe,some tv reporters know what cia doesn't?? Btw,fateh and others,yes communist was being sarcastic and cunning naming lord Krishna......but we must remember,we the hindus name places or persons after our God's names,whereas the muslims dont name after their prophet if i am not wrong........there is an adjective linked with it.....,if i am wrong,anyone plz pm me,i wd be glad to apologise for my mistake if any.....thnx

You are studying engineering, right? Do you always enjoy vacation? When do you study?

Here most members care for their own careers.

You mind your own buisness,i do what i feel like......and no one tells me what to do,be carefull throwing your words next time,communist...

NTI is not aware of India's chemical weapons' factories. The CNN-IBN video news report I posted shows India is still producing a great amount of chemical weapon to wipe out the entire Chinese population and occupy all of China. Well other countries of Asia will not be spared.

Reliable sources say, India is building a large number of biological poison producing factories somewhere near the Sino-Indian border.

Well, this is my last reply to you. Actually you are in my ignored list. I was off line, so I saw you and am replying.

I brought religion here? The dirty game again, very cunning!! You know everything, but pretend as if you do not know how to .....
Now if I protest, you will rush to the mods, your favorite mods, and ask them to ban me, no?

OK, if you falsely accuse me by saying that I brought your religion here, yes I did, what can you do? PM me your personal address, I will come to you.

No further conversation with you.

Thank you, though I will keep asking for sources for your tripe, and by sources I don't mean the reliable voices in your head.

No : ) He is just mix of typical chainesse nationalist and maoist. Real commies were in Moscow.

He is not a chinese le.......he is a typical human being unsure of national identity(he never discloses it,but surely not a chinese)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom