What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

Can anyone give the answer to the question that was it JF17 or F7?

Which aircraft it was?

Just in single word please!

just wanted to share some throughts about the news and comments about this incident that are being shared elsewhere in the web

some of our eastern neighbours are gracing the you-tube videos on JF-17 with their colourful comments
looks like they want to vent off all their frustration while the news is hot. I am not sure why I am not getting angry maybe because they have had their own more than the fair share of crashes or they are just desperate.

I don’t blame them but pity their pathetic thinking its almost laughable that how much the mere thought of this plane has become a thorn in their backside seems like they were holding their breath and waiting for any mishap.

Hopefully the cause of crash is found out and if its due to some design fault then it’s a chance to rectify that, well nothing can be done for the plane in case of the pilot error or flameout due to the bird strike only more training and prevention can avoid such mishap.

if i'm not mistaken, 2 of their flagship flankers bit the dust (forget the migs!).....so clearly yes, it is just frustration getting the best of them. . .

if unemployment and lack of productive things to do in life wasn't enough of a folly for them

just wanted to share some throughts about the news and comments about this incident that are being shared elsewhere in the web

some of our eastern neighbours are gracing the you-tube videos on JF-17 with their colourful comments
looks like they want to vent off all their frustration while the news is hot. I am not sure why I am not getting angry maybe because they have had their own more than the fair share of crashes or they are just desperate.

I don’t blame them but pity their pathetic thinking its almost laughable that how much the mere thought of this plane has become a thorn in their backside seems like they were holding their breath and waiting for any mishap.

Hopefully the cause of crash is found out and if its due to some design fault then it’s a chance to rectify that, well nothing can be done for the plane in case of the pilot error or flameout due to the bird strike only more training and prevention can avoid such mishap.

Sir jee,

When JF-17 starts to fly with Air Forces around the world, our eastern neighbors will surely melt like an Ice Cream.

They are certainly not worth our attention.

Sir! I guess there is no design fault within the aircraft. If there has been any design fault then we wouldn't have seen our Thunderz flying so successfully within the airshows and also guarding our skies for the last four years....:smokin:

Irfan- I totally get you. Making fun of such crashes is very shallow if it means they are rejoicing over the act of " a crash taking place or the death of a pilot"- I agree 1000%. Both sides do this and it's shameful.

But I would not go as far as calling this aircraft of any concern or thorn 'yet', because the general feeling of the "eastern neighbours", as you put it, is that the aircraft is low quality chinese stuff from what I gather( from the comments). They really don't have any respect for this aircraft because so much about it is unknown and one never hears about any issues with their aircrafts, as one does from western media on western projects. Makes sense?

The pilot was the cream of his course, and is much missed by his colleagues and the AF.

I request everyone to please stop conspiring. Sadly enough, Incidents do and are bound to happen. It was a low level flight in a mountainous area which is very dangerous. No issues were found with engine, seat or anything. Just move on now and pray for the brave son of our soil.

But I would not go as far as calling this aircraft of any concern or thorn 'yet', because the general feeling of the "eastern neighbours", as you put it, is that the aircraft is low quality chinese stuff from what I gather( from the comments). They really don't have any respect for this aircraft because so much about it is unknown and one never hears about any issues with their aircrafts, as one does from western media on western projects. Makes sense?

Bold part. Yeah that is the reason that they are BSing about this crash. The same rant about "low quality Chinese stuff". But who is commenting about these so called low quality products. Indians. The ones who are trying to make asli pari maar ka LCA for last thirty years or so. Pathetic isn't it?

The inquiry will reveal what has happened, random theories can be passed but let me assure you that most of them are very much off the mark.
It was a low level mission, risks were involved. What went wrong is not known yet.
It is best to pay our respects to the pilot, who was a gem of an officer and well respected in the PAF.

Albeit, the aircraft crashed in an inverted state, however, why does everyone assume that the pilot may have also ejected in this position. Once the pilot leaves the aircraft or if the controls aren't functioning, the plane can spin out of control and crash at any angle or position.

a pilot would have to be extremely dumb and brain-dead to eject inverted.....especially at low alt.

though i do agree that the aircraft crashed in an inverted position, based on pictures i've seen which i assume are non-adulterated ones.

since the chute didnt properly deploy either his alt. was too low and the sinking effect applied; or the chute was defective.....

(or both!)

a pilot would have to be extremely dumb and brain-dead to eject inverted.....especially at low alt.

though i do agree that the aircraft crashed in an inverted position, based on pictures i've seen which i assume are non-adulterated ones.

since the chute didnt properly deploy either his alt. was too low and the sinking effect applied; or the chute was defective.....

(or both!)

Sir jee,

what do you suggest then? He should have stayed inside and crashed with the plane?

I mean he probably didn't have a flurry of choices to pick from, he had one chance and he took.....little would he know that the chute won't deploy (or won't deploy in time for him to slow down)

Irfan- I totally get you. Making fun of such crashes is very shallow if it means they are rejoicing over the act of " a crash taking place or the death of a pilot"- I agree 1000%. Both sides do this and it's shameful.

thorne was only meant for those who give it too much importance (notice the word "some") although its our attempt for a cheaper option to replace our aging aircrafts and provide F-16s with a forece multiplier option.
yes I agree I dont celebrate aircrashes full stop, be it any country. its not war time anyway
qustioning the quality of chinese stuff and Russian engine is a valid argument , Japan and Korean goods have had the similar reaction and now the perception is totally different.

people on the web can be very ruthless and I have seen comments and read news about some shocking comments where web pages setup to mourn the family tragedy have been targetted by trolls.

back to story, I am not clear if the lane was already flyng low or the sudden loss of power/ flame out etc resulte din loss of altitude and control meaning the plane crashed into the mountains.

does PAF record the coversation or do these jets come with their own version of "black boxex" like the commericial planes? I wonder what was the conversation betweent he control tower and the pilot.

Back
Top Bottom