What's new

US Air Force F-35A jet crashes in Florida, pilot ejects safely, probe on

US 5th generation jet set record of high crash rate, don't know whether others will follow this US rule.

I guess we can see a comparison only after someone else reaches this milestone, right? :D

I guess we can see a comparison only after someone else reaches this milestone, right? :D
F-35 set the record really high for any aircrafts , not only for 5 gen

Screen-Shot-2022-10-20-at-10.35.00-AM.png

f-35-copy.jpg

Ejected-pilot-safe-after-F-35-crash-at-Utah-Air-Force-base.jpeg

C-130-Crash.jpg

Crash Rate per hour of flying time, please. Otherwise we are done here, as expected. :D
Other aircrafts also fly everyday, but no one comes close to F-35 in crashing, this year is not finished yet, probably we are going to see more crashes coming, lol..

No one comes to this close to this rate of crashing too.
says that you are wrong.
Now shows us the statistics for the Chinese aircraft or keep your piehole shut.

Other aircrafts also fly everyday, but no one comes close to F-35 in crashing, this year is not finished yet, probably we are going to see more crashes coming, lol..
You are wrong, which is shown by official statistics.
You know you have no data to back you up.

LOL, State secret, I just state the fact that we rarely see any particular planes anywhere in the world coming down so often, do you have an example to show otherwise?
In fact, the J-10C crashes almost 4 times the rate of the F-35.
This is because Chinese lack in programming methodology so bugs will cause a lot of crashes. Of course that is a state secret.
Prove me wrong.

In fact, the J-10C crashes almost 4 times the rate of the F-35.
This is because Chinese lack in programming methodology so bugs will cause a lot of crashes. Of course that is a state secret.
Prove me wrong.
How do you know? 4 times? what did you get this number?

Useless debates there have been 15 J-10 losses and 10 F-35 losses; due to various issues on both platforms. However, people will still want the F-35 for apparent reasons.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom