What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

Hi,
Sir ap ker lijiye aqal ki bat, i am sure you have enough to say about this accident.
or if you don't have so please don't tag me, not atleast to take a side of our shit government or our ACM's previous statements. like i just mentioned in my recent post.

Men behind the machine jab acha lagta hai jab machine operate hone k qabil ho, no killer machine who's eating our precious pilots's life.

Anyway. take care.

Sir, we have nothing to do with their Su30. even if they lose 2 or 3 more. that won't effect their jet's number much.
we should look into our force. we are running after time and Our ACM and other's are just talking.
some of our PDF fanboy's like. zarvan bhai will come and start giving useless hopes to us...

Ramzan Sharif is coming insha Allah, just have wish Allah Rab ul Izzat gives Hidayat to our General's and Government to think about our Pakistan.
Bro love pak airforce also its very much obvious that ACM is way ahaed of my & your concerned thoughts and please prey for your love one and love of your country generals or no generals
WW2 generals were not the on,y one who fought it's your fellow countrymen also
Any way we all have to think about Pakistan one way or the other
Thx

PAF has certainly lowered their pilot and crew standard .
Back in the 90s despite acute shortage of parts the PAF didn't have such high crash rate as they have now for the past few years.

Aircraft was coming to land? can it be pilot error.
Negative,machine fault

nothing happen wrong sir

f-7 was abut to retired and officer is safe in front of us just chilling
It was a PG not P and PGs are newer aircrafts and arent going to retire soon..and he's not chilling hosh urr jaty hain ejection hone pe...

Why is it that whenever PAF gets active, our jets crashes? :-/ If this goes on then during war times our mirages and F-7s will betray us and we will lose numbers quickly :-/. Alhamdullilah Sqn.Leader is safe

ab sai wali besti honi hai india ke hathon...bolenge ke kal ACM ne sari forward bases operational kardin aur aj apna jahaz gira dia..last time jab ye hoa tha to humara thunder arabian sea mein crash hogaya tha
Sirf aik FOB active hoi hy bhaii...na FB wali baten post kro idhr...

Negative,machine fault

It was a PG not P and PGs are newer aircrafts and arent going to retire soon..and he's not chilling hosh urr jaty hain ejection hone pe...

Sirf aik FOB active hoi hy bhaii...na FB wali baten post kro idhr...
ap kon , MZ bhai ?

G , Batao na kon ho :-/
Forget it man..

The a/c that crashed yesterday..pity cant upload the full picture..
dd.JPG

Back
Top Bottom