What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

18622508_10155290854124919_2907358543186750543_n.jpg
18664515_10155290854134919_4115306622286889411_n.jpg

Why is it that whenever PAF gets active, our jets crashes? :-/ If this goes on then during war times our mirages and F-7s will betray us and we will lose numbers quickly :-/. Alhamdullilah Sqn.Leader is safe

ab sai wali besti honi hai india ke hathon...bolenge ke kal ACM ne sari forward bases operational kardin aur aj apna jahaz gira dia..last time jab ye hoa tha to humara thunder arabian sea mein crash hogaya tha

Alhamdulillah our Pilot is safe, May Allah gives our Pilots long life and strength to fly these junks...

Hansi arahi hai mujhy ye news parh k... one statement just clicked on my mind. We are fully capable to face our enemy.. :rofl::rofl::rofl:.
yes we are capable to put our precious pilots life's in danger. there is nothing like. Men behind the machine..
tell our ACM to not say this again.
I just hope this time he and our shit government will think seriously to look new fighter jets.

Allah ka wasta Pakistan ka socho paisa banane ka mat socho. HARAM KHORO.:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Alhamdulillah our Pilot is safe, May Allah gives our Pilots long life and strength to fly these junks...

Hansi arahi hai mujhy ye news parh k... one statement just clicked on my mind. We are fully capable to face our enemy.. :rofl::rofl::rofl:.
yes we are capable to put our precious pilots life's in danger. there is nothing like. Men behind the machine..
I just hope this time he and our shit government will think seriously to look new fighter jets.

Allah ka wasta Pakistan ka socho paisa banane ka mat socho. HARAM KHORO.:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
Jab banday mein aqal na ho to wo thori kam baat kia kare

PAF has gotten itself the worst crash rate in the region in the last two years.

Good thing that pilot is safe. These Mirages and F7P need to be replaced ASAP.
Going by the PAF press release it was not an F-7P but an F-7PG that crashed. These airframes were delivered 2001/2002 so they are one of our newer aircraft. They are probably going to be replaced after all Mirages and F7Ps are phased out. Sh*t happens.

Don't worry Indians also looking for one of their su30 disappears from the radar :enjoy:

Jab banday mein aqal na ho to wo thori kam baat kia kare

Hi,
Sir ap ker lijiye aqal ki bat, i am sure you have enough to say about this accident.
or if you don't have so please don't tag me, not atleast to take a side of our shit government or our ACM's previous statements. like i just mentioned in my recent post.

Men behind the machine jab acha lagta hai jab machine operate hone k qabil ho, no killer machine who's eating our precious pilots's life.

Anyway. take care.

Don't worry Indians also looking for one of their su30 disappears from the radar :enjoy:

Sir, we have nothing to do with their Su30. even if they lose 2 or 3 more. that won't effect their jet's number much.
we should look into our force. we are running after time and Our ACM and other's are just talking.
some of our PDF fanboy's like. zarvan bhai will come and start giving useless hopes to us...

Ramzan Sharif is coming insha Allah, just have wish Allah Rab ul Izzat gives Hidayat to our General's and Government to think about our Pakistan.

Hi,
Sir ap ker lijiye aqal ki bat, i am sure you have enough to say about this accident.
or if you don't have so please don't tag me, not atleast to take a side of our shit government or our ACM's previous statements. like i just mentioned in my recent post.

Men behind the machine jab acha lagta hai jab machine operate hone k qabil ho, no killer machine who's eating our precious pilots's life.

Anyway. take care.

Sir, we have nothing to do with their Su30. even if they lose 2 or 3 more. that won't effect their jet's number much.
we should look into our force. we are running after time and Our ACM and other's are just talking.
some of our PDF fanboy's like. zarvan bhai will come and start giving useless hopes to us...

Ramzan Sharif is coming insha Allah, just have wish Allah Rab ul Izzat gives Hidayat to our General's and Government to think about our Pakistan.
Sorry for my previous Agression. Ok now for your statement "Men Behind the machine" , Do you know CCS? COMBAT COMMANDERS SCHOOL? Do ask somebody that was this statement "Men behind the machine" made for the instructors there or not? . If you ask a well informed person , you will get very surprising answers.

Back
Top Bottom