What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

Both instructor and student pilots are safe, who cares about the 50 year old Mirages.

Normally, we dont get to know all the crashes of PAF aircrafts. I read somewhere they restrict their flying to maintain spares.
Well you read wrong, it's your front line SU-30s, some 40% which are grounded due to operational issues.

l_140194_105107_updates.jpg

A Pakistan Air Force (PAF) Mirage jet crashed near Jhang's Athara Hazari area on Tuesday, a PAF spokesperson said.

The aircraft crashed while on "routine operation training". No loss of life was reported, according to the PAF, as the pilot was safely ejected from the jet.

Normally, we dont get to know all the crashes of PAF aircrafts. I read somewhere they restrict their flying to maintain spares.
Oh and do u mean to say that PAF does not repair its A/c despite A/c requiring repairs. What is PAF's rate of maintenance of its Aircrafts ??
Now read slowly and see if your two posts make any sense.

What are the figures for PAF ?? Then only Indian figures can be looked at. Or you are just going to shoot and scoot ?
Anyways 40% seems a good figure.

P.S. I know my question is a futility, you are never going to give any figure for PAF.
Listen buster, we are talking about your front line fighter aircraft which you Indians claim that it's produced in India just like Pakistan makes the JF-17.....currently our front line aircraft is the F-16 and this is the record it achieved and remember unlike most of your front line types, the F-16 is a single engine aircraft.

Pakistani F-16s reach 100,000 accident free flight hours.
http://www.f-16.net/f-16-news-article1468.html

Listen hot shot, we are talking about your front line fighter aircraft which you Indians claim that it's produced in India just like Pakistan makes the JF-17.....currently our front line aircraft is the F-16 and this is the record it achieved and remember unlike most of your front line types, the
Its Ok my friend, the topic is ONLY about a PAF aircraft crash not about Indian Aircraft crash.

If you're not worried about a 50-year-old mirage, why are you still using them & putting your pilots in danger! Just retire them already and get a better top of the line Chinese products!
The older types are gradually being replaced with either JF-17s or with even F-16 acquired from say Jordan but from your MiG-21 experience, you should know it's a long drawn out process.
They can't help but make every thread centric to India only, as they called it we are an aspiring supa dupa power! I had no intentions of commenting on this thread up and until he brought in India for no god damn reason! But obviously, they just cannot resist the urge to Bash India for their own incompetencies.
Yes, on a Pakistani forum, when Indians habitually take cheap shots on Pakistan, we should simply turn the other cheek....hell, we are not even allowed to join Indian forums for the fear of showing the mirror...

Last edited:
Why open a new thread when there is a dedicated thread for crashes?

Windjammer

I love your detailed and Thoroughly researched statements.
Your Home work on Indian crashes is yet again Out Standing !!

Wow
I know you often have a brainstorm, care to elaborate what was the cause of such reaction here.
And what exactly relates to Indian crashes here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom