What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

I know you very well bro. UM

Actually we both know each other from fb but he thinks i dont know who he is in pdf names
Itna rude behaviour sir MK ke satho_Oo_O
Ok if ur so sure that u know me then send me a message on Facebook..which we'll be of course sent to someone else not me...
And no i am not being rude... :-)

So 2nd crash within 1 month. PAF seems to be losing jets at a pretty fast clip.
Reason ? Poor maintenance ?

Ok if ur so sure that u know me then send me a message on Facebook..which we'll be of course sent to someone else not me...
And no i am not being rude... :-)
No use in sending...you will still ignore me and say "wth r u talking abt" :p:

Anyone ? Was the f7 pg a part of latest batch bought in 2000s ??
Or older plane. Anyways it was a two seater so was it on a training mission ?

So 2nd crash within 1 month. PAF seems to be losing jets at a pretty fast clip.
Reason ? Poor maintenance ?
Not poor maintainence. When a person gets aged , he despite of having high treatments , suffer from problems related to many organs and bones. Same case here...But the thing is that PG are not that old to crash just like that :-/

Not poor maintainence. When a person gets aged , he despite of having high treatments , suffer from problems related to many organs and bones. Same case here...But the thing is that PG are not that old to crash just like that :-/
Are u really 27? -.-

F7s and Mirages are flying coffins in PAF ranks. They are bound to crash every second month. We really need to replace them with JF17s on emergency basis. Its really surprising and scary to know that they we are still flying them in 2017.
7 SU-30's Which r introduced in late 90's, produced locally in india and 60 fighters & helicopters were crashed in last 5 years.
So, we should not panic that much, shit happens.

F7s and Mirages are flying coffins in PAF ranks. They are bound to crash every second month. We really need to replace them with JF17s on emergency basis. Its really surprising and scary to know that they we are still flying them in 2017.

JF 17 is not the replacement for mirages. Just look at the height of the planes and you will see that JF 17 cannot carry some bigger bombs.
So please pay some attention to detail.

JF 17 is not the replacement for mirages. Just look at the height of the planes and you will see that JF 17 cannot carry some bigger bombs.
According to PAF , JF-17 can perfectly replace mirages..It can overtake all mirage roles. Now plz stick to the thread.

Hi,

Thank you for bringing that out---indeed the Paf forgot to consider the ALCM's configurations when they were designing the JF17.

Forget it man..

The a/c that crashed yesterday..pity cant upload the full picture..View attachment 399374

Thanks for sharing Hodor.

Can you be more specific please? Do you mean:
the same type of aircraft (an F-7PG), or
the exact same aircraft (number 830)?

The Sqn Ldr wears a 20sq patch on his flight suit btw.
Some scary moments... but he got out okay and the a/c crashed into farmland.

If jets are so old then why risk the lives of pilots ?
Old men are not useful in wars.
Old men can be very useful in wars

According to PAF , JF-17 can perfectly replace mirages..It can overtake all mirage roles. Now plz stick to the thread.
I know enough to ignore your statement, and if you cannot see the relevance to the thread I am not surprised.

Poor maintenance, or Pilot error. Parts just don't fail unless they were faulty from the start.

Back
Top Bottom