What's new

NOTAMS/NAVAREA IX Navigation Warnings for Exercises/Missile Tests

Here is a question to all the guys citing a CAA warning, was any NOTAM issued by NAVAREA IX command? from Navy that is! They are the ones who always issue a NOTAM for any ballistic missile test and i have not seen any such notice from that source. The CAA warning is unclear on coordinates, specially on range (that some pictures show to extend hundreds on miles into Arabian sea but there is not NOTAM with coordinates that correspond to that area/range)

PLUS, Please keep this thread for discussing the NOTAM only, not the MISSILES TECHNOLOGY. Please. Will move all these posts to the missile test threads once the matter dies down.

Coincidence? I think not.
1611126212083.png

1611126366544.png
1611126399925.png

(Images are not mine, credit to the owner of them)

P.S Could you please reopen the thread now?

Last edited:
Means missile testing time would be in between 8 am to 5 pm....so keep your expectations high until 5 pm today...
We should just follow U.S. surveillance aircrafts. Will give us an idea that some missile activity is being carried out. lol

Sir the the NOTAM you share above is from Oman. Plus for a ballistic missile test the whole flight path have to be included and not just the impact area. That is how it have been in the past at least!
Well the impact point is in Omani waters. It's too much of a coincidence to see the same exact area in the NOTAM and and the NAVAREA warning. I also vividly remember ballistic missile test for which the entire patch of sea was not blocked off. However, my memory can be mistaken. Furthermore, the documents that I have provided to you are ample evidence to me that this is a geniune closure or airpsace and seas for a test. Yes we don't have a navarea warning that clearly points to a test but we have seen several pieces of evidence that point to the fact. I choose to believe this as geniune so let's agree to disagree.

it is 3:43 pm and everything is normal at Flightradar
They have to review the video, trim it, sanitise it of sensitive info, reduce the resolution and post it. Give them some time.

...I have the fly swatter ready....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom