What's new

NOTAMS/NAVAREA IX Navigation Warnings for Exercises/Missile Tests

Launch site could be DG Khan. Which is why I suspected it could be a training launch.

UAV test does not require clearing of airspace to unlimited altitude. It's just an aircraft that just needs flight plan.

We have had past tests with no navarea warnings by PN while notams were issued by CAA.

The dates could might as well pass with no announcements in case of failures/aborts or simply no desire to announce. So I wouldn't hold my breath.

BTW NOTAM is labelled SPD activity (in Arsalans inbox) which is more indication of missiles.
You are correct about the launching site, expect multiple test news.

IL76 flying over Sadiqabad, Southern Punjab:
View attachment 708394

Could they be testing using the TEL in a different area or something?

AWACS/EW system?
ohhh bhai they are il-76 of UAE here for hunting trip . dont grow hopes
just on the way
Screenshot_2021-01-19 Live Flight Tracker - Real-Time Flight Tracker Map Flightradar24.png

these are call signs of PN

FATEH1, BURAQ1 and HAIDER1

1611077808676.png

1611077893757.png

Last edited:
why should one report failed missile tests, secondly not all successful tests are reported
when did I said it is wrong to reveal any test which doesn't meet defined parameters anyways test can happen today, let's see

Tik Tik Tik.....count down .....

Usually more wait..no result...
Hope this time it would be fruitful wait.

Perhaps we do training launches of multiple and different missiles.
India recently carried a series of missile tests in a very short span of time.
Pakistan might want to steal the limelight back.

Imagine us launching Ababeel, Shaheen 1-A, Nasr (extended ranger), maybe test launch Shaheen 2-A (improved version of Shaheen 2), Baburs and Raad 2, all in a single day!

P.S: Keep imagining above as it's a fantasy. :sick:

We will hear something in the afternoon or evening about the tests, must be done or happening right now during the typical working hours.

Although the range of the corridor is 2200 km IT DOES NOT INDICATE MISSILE RANGE ! It all depends on the trajectory/ of the missile. By reducing the payload weight, different trajectories can be selected, which can either increase the nominal range or decrease the total time in flight. So please learn some basics first.

Here is a question to all the guys citing a CAA warning, was any NOTAM issued by NAVAREA IX command? from Navy that is! They are the ones who always issue a NOTAM for any ballistic missile test and i have not seen any such notice from that source. The CAA warning is unclear on coordinates, specially on range (that some pictures show to extend hundreds on miles into Arabian sea but there is not NOTAM with coordinates that correspond to that area/range)

PLUS, Please keep this thread for discussing the NOTAM only, not the MISSILES TECHNOLOGY. Please. Will move all these posts to the missile test threads once the matter dies down.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom