What's new

NOTAMS/NAVAREA IX Navigation Warnings for Exercises/Missile Tests

They have to review the video, trim it, sanitise it of sensitive info, reduce the resolution and post it. Give them some time.

...I have the fly swatter ready....

don't do this, what if it catches few arbanein

Well the impact point is in Omani waters. It's too much of a coincidence to see the same exact area in the NOTAM and and the NAVAREA warning. I also vividly remember ballistic missile test for which the entire patch of sea was not blocked off. However, my memory can be mistaken. Furthermore, the documents that I have provided to you are ample evidence to me that this is a geniune closure or airpsace and seas for a test. Yes we don't have a navarea warning that clearly points to a test but we have seen several pieces of evidence that point to the fact. I choose to believe this as geniune so let's agree to disagree.
Oh i am ok with the disagreement brother. Just stated my reasons for the disagreement. I will be happy if i am wrong and we do test a new missile or even an MIRV capable Ababeel or anything for that matter :agree:

My point was only that for a ballistic missiles, PREVIOUSLY there always have been a Nav Area warning issued from navy and it would always give coordinates of the whole flight path. Right now the CAA notice is one thing that confirms that some air routes AROUND the speculated test path are to be closed (over land only, nothing about the routes over sea that comes in projected flight path of the missile or am i missing something?) But the absence of a corresponding NOTAM from NavArea IX command makes things doubtful. Anyway, its just 2, 3 days and we will get (hopefully a test) in 48-72 hours.

Looks like the test has been done of a MIRV missile few minutes ago !!

Oh i am ok with the disagreement brother. Just stated my reasons for the disagreement. I will be happy if i am wrong and we do test a new missile or even an MIRV capable Ababeel or anything for that matter :agree:

My point was only that for a ballistic missiles, PREVIOUSLY there always have been a Nav Area warning issued from navy and it would always give coordinates of the whole flight path. Right now the CAA notice is one thing that confirms that some air routes AROUND the speculated test path are to be closed (over land only, nothing about the routes over sea that comes in projected flight path of the missile or am i missing something?) But the absence of a corresponding NOTAM from NavArea IX command makes things doubtful. Anyway, its just 2, 3 days and we will get (hopefully a test) in 48-72 hours.
Ok @JamD it seems like a test was conducted! Should remember that no Nav Area warning was issued for this and only a NOTAM for splash zone was issued. Must keep an eye on these too in the future. This proves that it is a possibility that not all coordinates to cover whole flight path are necessarily included in NOTAM. 👍

NOTE: Let us please note use this thread to discuss the test. There is already a thread running for that purpose and also will move this discussion of last two pages to a dedicated thread that was discussing this particular thread in a day or two. We need to keep this only to share NOTAM so everyone can keep tabs on possible tests.

Ok @JamD it seems like a test was conducted! Should remember that no Nav Area warning was issued for this and only a NOTAM for splash zone was issued. Must keep an eye on these too in the future. This proves that it is a possibility that not all coordinates to cover whole flight path are necessarily included in NOTAM. 👍

NOTE: Let us please note use this thread to discuss the test. There is already a thread running for that purpose and also will move this discussion of last two pages to a dedicated thread that was discussing this particular thread in a day or two. We need to keep this only to share NOTAM so everyone can keep tabs on possible tests.
Well i hope this also proves that Detresfa is a pretty reliable source, especially since he was the first one to communicate this information all while everyone doubted him even after further evidence came up to reinforce his claim.

Last known Ababeel test was conducted on Jan 24, 2017 and it was officially announced at 3.49 pm PKST.

That does not seem like a user-test? So something changed in the system?

Perhaps we do training launches of multiple and different missiles.
India recently carried a series of missile tests in a very short span of time.
Pakistan might want to steal the limelight back.

Imagine us launching Ababeel, Shaheen 1-A, Nasr (extended ranger), maybe test launch Shaheen 2-A (improved version of Shaheen 2), Baburs and Raad 2, all in a single day!

P.S: Keep imagining above as it's a fantasy. :sick:

We will hear something in the afternoon or evening about the tests, must be done or happening right now during the typical working hours.
Training launches, software and hardware upgrades, new parameters testing etc.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom