What's new

‘Not Our President’: Protests Spread After Donald Trump’s Election

they will settle down after some time. the way Texans did after Obama's reelection.

Yeah I guess so, although the 100,000 protestors to hit New York is the largest. Dark and sad times ahead for those staying there and have been discriminated against. On the other hand, America gets to see the mirror of what it has become...maybe change will then rise

Actually, I REALLY doubt Trump would have accepted the elections results had it been the other way around, especially, like Hillary, Trump had received more popular votes than Hillary.

Why the h3ll these dumbos burning the flag?

Burning Flags: Freedom of Speech.

Disability Checks: Reparations for Slavery.

Welfare Checks: Why you up in my business?

Childcare payments: All them people are racist, I am qualified with my 10th grade education.

Yeah I guess so, although the 100,000 protestors to hit New York is the largest. Dark and sad times ahead for those staying there and have been discriminated against. On the other hand, America gets to see the mirror of what it has become...maybe change will then rise
those poor souls might face more discrimination in coming days as they always does when ever any rightist gets into the office.but still they have great a legal system in place which even in worse case scenarios will act as a safety net for them.
i think we should wait few months before bashing trump.for all we know it might be a great act created and played by him to get here.(i know i am being little optimistic here:confused:)

those poor souls might face more discrimination in coming days as they always does when ever any rightist gets into the office.but still they have great a legal system in place which even in worse case scenarios will act as a safety net for them.
i think we should wait few months before bashing trump.for all we know it might be a great act created and played by him to get here.(i know i am being little optimistic here:confused:)

Dude. Recently there's been a rise in hate and racist crimes. A woman got publicly groped and was told its 'Trump land now', another had a head scarf ripped off her head, a black person was threatened to be killed and a Mexican was abused.

It's easier for those who are living in a different state. But think of those living there.

If the leader was openly corrupt, what example does that amplify to citizens?

And I want to marry and have Four Wives. :rofl: (I really don't, please dont hurt me.)

Glad you clarified that. Otherwise you'd regret even saying that with the amount of essays I'd hit you with lol

isn't secession of states illegal according to their constitution.

Treason. The only crime written in the US Constitution, Article 3.

“Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

The Congress shall have Power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted.”

Glad you clarified that. Otherwise you'd regret even saying that with the amount of essays I'd hit you with lol
off the topic question if you don't mind my asking.why do you girls hate polygamy so much even though it is an Islamic right given to guy:P.:whistle:time for me to run too:nhl_checking:

Popular voting eh ? that would be the same as if you wished america used the metric system instead of their moronic inches and miles . The morons they are someone eventually had to beat them with their own stick , and who better than Donald J Trump !

off the topic question if you don't mind my asking.why do you girls hate polygamy so much even though it is an Islamic right given to guy:P.:whistle:time for me to run too:nhl_checking:

Are we SERIOUSLY going to do this? You really want to know?

Dude. Recently there's been a rise in hate and racist crimes. A woman got publicly groped and was told its 'Trump land now', another had a head scarf ripped off her head, a black person was threatened to be killed and a Mexican was abused.

It's easier for those who are living in a different state. But think of those living there.

If the leader was openly corrupt, what example does that amplify to citizens?
may god protect them all
but didn't the same thing happened after briexit but the hate died down after few weeks

Are we SERIOUSLY going to do this? You really want to know?
nope i chose life:P
ps it wasn't a serious question.

Last edited:
Popular voting eh ? that would be the same as if you wished america used the metric system instead of their moronic inches and miles . The morons they are someone eventually had to beat them with their own stick , and who better than Donald J Trump !
seriously bro heinrich himmler.:disagree:

Back
Top Bottom