What's new

Trump Supporters Plan Bank Run to Protest His Arrest

大汉奸柳传志

Reaction score
Country
China
  • Supporters of former President Donald Trump are calling for nonviolent forms of protest in anticipation of his arrest, suggesting a national bank run instead of a traditional demonstration.
  • Trump has already called on his supporters to "PROTEST, PROTEST PROTEST" if he's arrested Tuesday morning.
  • The George Washington Initiative told Newsweek that searches for a pro-Trump bank run nearly quadrupled between Friday and Saturday, with queries rising again on Monday.
Some supporters of former President Donald Trump are calling for nonviolent forms of protest in anticipation of a Trump arrest in Manhattan this week, suggesting that his base participates in a national bank run instead of demonstrating on the streets.

"Driven by false flag paranoia," Trump supporters have increasingly advocated for a bank run in recent days as a "nonviolent form of social disobedience" against a Trump arrest, according to the George Washington Initiative (GWI), an organization dedicated to combating disinformation.

They don't need money to make a bank run look real. just do a 5 bucks deposit/withdrawal repeatedly and there will be a long line outside of a bank.
Why would a bank service political protestors. They can say they are not legitimate customers and are trespassing.

Last edited:
They don't need money to make a bank run look real. just do a 5 bucks deposit/withdrawal repeatedly and there will be a long line outside of a bank.

The most likely person they will be blocking is other protestors and senior citizens.

Last edited:
Why would a bank service political protestors. They can say they are not legitimate customers and are trespassing.
They are proposing this method instead of a street protest so I guess they won't be wearing their usual MAGA hats? Hard for the bank to tell if they are legit customers or not.
The most likely person they will be blocking is other protestors and senior citizens.

they are probably doing this for the theatrics. Making a long line outside of a bank will no doubt spread panic, especially under the current situation.

They are proposing this method instead of a street protest so I guess they won't be wearing their usual MAGA hats? Hard for the bank to tell if they are legit customers or not.

they are probably doing this for the theatrics. Making a long line outside of a bank will no doubt spread panic, especially under the current situation.
They will only inconvenience Americans whom they say they are fighting for. Also, a Bank will know if a person makes $5 deposit/$5 withdrawal and returns to do the same. They will question his sanity if he wasn't protesting.

You do know there are Bank fee for over the counter service in the US?? It will take like $7 to take out 5 dollars......

If they really did do that, then I know why Trump supporter don't have money.....

Also, bank run is not about the long queue, bank run is about nobody can take out any money from the bank......Long queue is a norm whether or not people can take money out or not.

It's funny because I just SMS my wife a picture of very long queue at my bank a couple of weeks ago showing her why I am taking so long at my bank....

20230114_111305.jpg

Last edited:
They will only inconvenience Americans whom they say they are fighting for.
LMAO! they are only fighting for their own side bro, probably don't even consider the other side as fellow Americans, let alone fighting for them,🤣 you have zero idea how deeply divided the US society is.

some of them hate the other side so much they wish the country to fail just to punish them. you don't really read much about such toxic mindset from mainstream media tho.

You do know there are Bank fee for over the counter service in the US?? It will take like $7 to take out 5 dollars......

If they really did do that, then I know why Trump supporter don't have money.....
Im not sure about that, many of them own farms in the midwest or south, I'd say they are far better off than a lot of those ghetto dwelling liberals

Last edited:
Im not sure about that, many of them own farms in the midwest or south, I'd say they are far better off than a lot of those ghetto dwelling liberals
My family own 3 farms in Kansas, I don't think you any idea how much money you can get out of those?

It depends on harvest, most of the time farmer depends on federal assistance. Those who follow Trump aren't rich......

My family own 3 farms in Kansas, I don't think you any idea how much money you can get out of those?

It depends on harvest, most of the time farmer depends on federal assistance. Those who follow Trump aren't rich......
well that is really sad.

Again they dont need to be rich to make a bank run look real

well that is really sad.

Again they dont need to be rich to make a bank run look real
And again, bank run is not about the queue, bank run is about you queue up and not getting money

Queue like this is very common in western bank

20230114_111305.jpg

I waited 30 minutes in that queue trying to deposit money to someone, and people start to get scared when you queue up for 30 mintue and they told you they don't have money, that's what cause bank run, not the long queue, and if idiots taking out 5 and putting 5 back in won't do anything other than making the bank happy charging all those bank fee.

And again, bank run is not about the queue, bank run is about you queue up and not getting money

Queue like this is very common in western bank

View attachment 921417

I waited 30 minutes in that queue trying to deposit money to someone, and people start to get scared when you queue up for 30 mintue and they told you they don't have money, that's what cause bank run, not the long queue, and if idiots taking out 5 and putting 5 back in won't do anything other than making the bank happy charging all those bank fee.

a photo of a long line outside of a bank would still cause some psychological stress to many people on social media

Back
Top Bottom