What's new

‘Not Our President’: Protests Spread After Donald Trump’s Election

by the tiniest of margins.

I find that a bit strange, could it be that they're rigging the true numbers by not making them public for whatever reason.. like they're trying to somehow diminish the scope of Trump's victory even if they couldn't rig the result outright, because it's hard to rig a landslide ?

alexjones-screencap-infowars.png

Slim or not, the fact remains that she received more votes than him. The states have made the results public. I don't know what you're talking about.

Landslide? Lol. With all due respect, please stop with the "rigging" nonsense. That's a bit insulting to America. I assure you there is no "rigging" going on when it comes to the counting of votes.

This is just temporary protest. They can't deny the truth that Trump is president and he will complete his term.

Slim or not, the fact remains that she received more votes than him. The states have made the results public. I don't know what you're talking about.

Landslide? Lol. With all due respect, please stop with the "rigging" nonsense. That's a bit insulting to America. I assure you there is no "rigging" going on when it comes to the counting of votes.
so a 120 million odd strong American electorate is split exactly down the middle, like 49.7 to 49.1% or something ?

Trump probably won a landslide, they're just scared of releasing the real numbers after all the "Hitler" fear-mongering false propaganda they put out there.

so a 120 million odd strong American electorate is split exactly down the middle, like 49.7 to 49.1% or something ?

Trump probably won a landslide, they're just scared of releasing the real numbers after all the "Hitler" fear-mongering false propaganda they put out there.

Why, yes we should. Given that almost all polls showed a narrow lead for her in the popular vote going into the general election.

The numbers have been released and are being updated as more votes are counted. You cannot rig an election like that, here in the US. That's crazy.

Hillary had a former president and the president and a former vice president and the vice president and loads of celebs and the mainstream media and DNC's powerful GOTV all going for her and libertarians who stole republican votes and she only won the popular votes by 0.3%.

Last edited:
Hillary had a former president and the president and a former vice president and the vice president and loads of celebs and the mainstream media and DNC's powerful GOTV all going for her and libertarians who stole republican votes and she only won the popular vote by 0.3%.

Don't forget the rigging they did in Philadelphia and Virginia (DC area) as well.

Plus all the illegals voting in Cali.

Thank god for the EC system.

Also 8% of the votes remain to be counted (in Red areas mostly)...so lets wait and see what the final number exactly is.

The Media made a ruckus about Trump not accepting the Presidential Results.

Actually, I REALLY doubt Trump would have accepted the elections results had it been the other way around, especially, like Hillary, Trump had received more popular votes than Hillary.

But Hillary, whose struggles and contributions span 3 decades and this was to be the pinnacle of her life, has gracefully accepted the results.

Come on, guys, be honest: Would Trump have the grace to accept the results as Hillary did? Would his supporters not be out on the streets protesting, probably VIOLENTLY? I support these protests so long as they are peaceful: The history needs to record that the popular vote went to Hillary by at least 200,000 majority, and that there were Americans who voiced their dissent after the Fascist won the race.

PS. I didn't vote for Hillary: I voted for Jill Stein--the Green Party candidate.

I love how the left is crying over the electoral college. the same system that benefits them more than republicans.

Trump tore down the blue wall, and just getting 200,000 thousands vote more isn't a huge difference.

Apparently California is asking for its own state and wants a 'Calexit'. If Bernie would have stood he could have easily beaten Trump.

Apparently California is asking for its own state and wants a 'Calexit'. If Bernie would have stood he could have easily beaten Trump.

DNC would never give nomination to someone who has been Democrat since only a year ago.

Back
Top Bottom