What's new

Not a single toss was given this defense day??

Happy Defense Day

May Allah grant me a plot in defense Housing Society..

1694285336781.png

First chance Pakistan gets freedom from this nightmare -

a) "Defence Day" must be CANCELLED.
b) "Defence Parades" ... cancelled.
c) DHA to be removed from the Army and privatised with revenue given to the tax payer to pay off debts.
d) all Army owned industries privatised and used to pay off debts.
e) Legal restrictions to be put in place that prohibit the armed forces in operating business, or owning financially generating assets..

etc - I could really go on ...
1: No retired or serving officers be allowed to head any public entity in any shape or form.
2: ISI must be headed by a civilian and be banned for operating inside the country. IB/police should be responsible for the internal security run by the civilian administrators.
3: Never army courts be allowed to prosecute a civilian in any shape or form.
4: Army and all other branches must be audited by the civilian auditors and any bad practices be dealt with in the civilian courts.
5: Hammud ur Rehman commission report and Osama bin laden report must be published in full.
6: No military chief be allowed to meet any diplomats if he/she does must be sacked with the immediate effect. Army personal must be banned for issuing any statements regarding any foreign policies.
7: Foreign affairs must be run my the foreign office.
8: Lastly GHQ/ISI headquarters should be moved to Taxila and Wah respectively. What are they doing in the Islamabad occupying expensive lands and interfering in the civilian affairs.
Never our country have to go through the brutality and human rights abuses committed by these loser generals again. Also prosecute and charge all the culprits living or dead for bringing down the civilian governments and confiscate their privileges.

Back
Top Bottom