What's new

Not a single toss was given this defense day??

NooriNuth

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I have never seen such public indifference on defense day 6th September, ever .

Looks like psycho Asim Munir has saved some old building called "Suddenly Jinnah house" and a few statues. But totally lost public backing.
Well done.

bruh, they have caused this mess, the inflated electricity bills, the suicide and what not.
In addition to this, they still get their big defence budget, its literally like slapping a poor man in the face, and saying "what you gonna do about it?'

bruh, they have caused this mess, the inflated electricity bills, the suicide and what not.
In addition to this, they still get their big defence budget, its literally like slapping a poor man in the face, and saying "what you gonna do about it?'

They are not slapping a poor man anymore... They are raping a dead corpse. They are worse than a foreign invading Army!

1965 Rigged elections , and so called Leader Ayub Dictator

Kooon Sa Defence Day ??? Rigged elections in 65 against Fatima Jinnah
Started war to scare people to supporting this dictator

1694017979027.png

1694018012976.png

1694018049324.png

1694018234953.png

I have never seen such public indifference on defense day 6th September, ever .

Looks like psycho Asim Munir has saved some old building called "Suddenly Jinnah house" and a few statues. But totally lost public backing.
Well done.
Why would I care when my country has be hijacked and my religion kidnapped ???

First chance Pakistan gets freedom from this nightmare -

a) "Defence Day" must be CANCELLED.
b) "Defence Parades" ... cancelled.
c) DHA to be removed from the Army and privatised with revenue given to the tax payer to pay off debts.
d) all Army owned industries privatised and used to pay off debts.
e) Legal restrictions to be put in place that prohibit the armed forces in operating business, or owning financially generating assets..

etc - I could really go on ...

Last edited:

c) DHA to be removed from the Army and privatised with revenue given to the tax payer.
d) all Army owned industries privatised.
e) Legal restrictions to be put in place that prohibit the armed forces in operating business, or owning financially generating assets..

Chill the first 2 are normal in every country, it's not deep

c) DHA to be removed from the Army and privatised with revenue given to the tax payer to pay off debts.
d) all Army owned industries privatised and used to pay off debts.

DHA and other such commercial projects are run by Fauji foundation i guess.
That organisation comes under a different law and it pays tons of taxes.
Fauji foundation is a good thing not a bad one.

Psycho Munir is the problem.
Now people can see why IK removed him from ISI cheif post. This guy has mental health issues

Whiskey and ISI only have BJP supporters nowadays.

First of all, we defended (not won) that day. Still, we celebrated and are even proud today.
Nonetheless, the public has totally alienated itself from the army associated days due to hatred and economic problems.

After rigging the election in 1965, started to brain wash own countrymen/women into worshiping Army

Since 1965 the poor people are being conned into , believing a better time is coming ahead

People who were poor in 1965 are still poor , it is only the family of Politicians , crooks and Army who became rich they lived life to fullest , enjoying services of Servants , Drivers and Cooks

1950's it was Judges & Army that prevented constitution and tax application on agricultural sector and reforms to owning land beyond means

The game of General / Judges is going on since 1950 , when the honest people of Pakistan tried to form a constitution to make a constitution for people

The majority of people agree to live life on those false promises

While Army General live a life of Kings and Tycoons

This is the reality

What is happening today ?????? Same officers are breaking every law

Last edited:
DHA and other such commercial projects are run by Fauji foundation i guess.
That organisation comes under a different law and it pays tons of taxes.
Fauji foundation is a good thing not a bad one.

>> No dude - the Fauji foundation is a registered charity - it pays no taxes ... same with Shaheen foundation, etc ..

The Fauji has an unfair advantage against private industry as private industry has to pay taxes, and still compete with Fauji who pay no taxes.. That is why it is not a good thing. It has to be privatised so that there is a fair level playing field with private industry.

Last edited:
Fauji should get pension only if normal person get pension not a separate exclusive fund

Why have these duel setup one for people and one for Fauji

A company of a normal man is asked to give bribes and is harassed
Fauji company is not harassed out of fear of Army's beat down

So Fauji company has advantage already

Overtime , it kills competition and the profits are not going back to People but only Fauji

Back
Top Bottom