What's new

No more ‘Present sir’, MP school students to answer roll call with ‘Jai Hind’

you are not making any sense here

You were comparing what Pakistanis do in their daily lives being free to say anything with School where rules are set for students to learn in certain ways. Public schools are under government and government has right to dictate how things should be done.
I see no harm If students are taught nationalism.

Though this news is being disseminated by certain interests to get more clicks, I myself studying in a small school during the 80s have recited national anthem and resound Jai Hind at the end, every day.

In the same school, all the students will stand up seeing a teacher entering the class following the blare by his favourite student "Stand up, Jai Hind". And my school was Sikh majority school.

the new "Heil Hitler"
c929112af6bbff3c3d7f1d13360773f3--great-photos-historian.jpg

@Narendra Trump @Areesh

Becharey Darey huye log. After Drone aya Drone Aya ....Modi aya Modi aya...bhuuuuuu... :taz::taz::lol::lol::lol:
LOL darey from overly religious Indian sissies :lol:. we only feel sad for the Indians citizens who have to live in a shit country with no religious freedom and constant oppression towards minorities.

very shameful behavior. all indians must be having shame on this. shame shame on indian schools. they should teach sience and metemetics. but they teach facism. how low. how stupid. how shameful.

india becoming hidoo facist contry. this is one evidence here. now how you will blame muslims sikhs cristians dalits who will now ask for seprat conrty because they don't speak jay hind. how sad.

now under moodi india will devid in many small contris. because jay hind. just wait and watch.

oh this is funny, I can imagine people bunking class and asking others to answer when their roll number is called

Good move. Young should be taught to respect their mother land

Nice little gesture, I don't see why anybody will have a problem with this. In fact Jai Hind is how NCC cadets greet each other.

Lekin Chai wallay ki baat hi or ha

Chai wala has more dignity and honesty than all your politicians put together. That's what I was trying to tell you.

I don't know why a Chiawal is making you condescend on his previous profession. Is it a feudal mindset that you can not tolerate that a Chiawal has made your life miserable?

Why will they? In my old school, we used to sing National Anthem and Vande Matram in the morning and the evening. No body bunked it. People loved it.
no one in India bunks classes :) that is amazing.

Back
Top Bottom