What's new

No more ‘Present sir’, MP school students to answer roll call with ‘Jai Hind’

Isi will not have to track calls and terrorists movement in Pakistan, the authority at the check posts will only have to call the names of the mind forged spy and he will be abducted honoring the patriotism.[emoji12] [emoji13] [emoji14] .

To other genuine Pakistani posters who may not be aware, Jai Hind has no religious connotation.

I can guess Pakistani schools too dictate mannerism, daily prayers (most likely religious in nature) and ask students to salute flag etc. Please correct me If I am wrong.
No need to correct you, you should keep living in your sad delusional world. When you decide to step out of your sad world, do let us know.
Is Pakistani forum banned to Indians?

Is Pakistani forum only reserved for moron like you who add no value ?

No unlike indian forums it is not, but with the crap you guys talk, one really has to be spineless, to be on their enemies forum. Secondly, any of your countryman with an ounce of dignity, wouldn't bother with a Pakistani forum, then we have people like you.

Lol..its very old system of attendance taking..even in 1990 we used say jaihind in our school during roll call in odisha...

Back
Top Bottom