What's new

No Doubt! Caliphate will be back again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Therfe is so much wrong with that it it does not even deserve a civil response - anyway you hold on to your mullah or let him hold on to you in which ever rocks your boat - and yes, i would rather not understand such a thing.

Learn to spell before you talk more hogwash...your frustrations are clearly coming out, makes you look like a petulant child. You cannot give any responses because you have none to give, as your brain is made of tofu.

Assalam alaikum

i have to disagree with u on this brother, he studied islam but how?

jis tarah makkhi sirf gundagi per baith ti hay hay uss ka bhi yahi kaam hay

I MEET MANY PPL LIKE HIM EVERYDAY

TARIQ

A person who spent his life in UK and has never studied even a basic Islamic studies book in primary is going to teach us Islam . whatever your believes are keep them with yourself and for heaven sake don't deviate people ,

you are right...

Assalam alaikum

i have to disagree with u on this brother, he studied islam but how?

jis tarah makkhi sirf gundagi per baith ti hay hay uss ka bhi yahi kaam hay

I MEET MANY PPL LIKE HIM EVERYDAY

TARIQ

Of course, and I am the Allama and I am the one who thinks he knows it right ?? - You may meet many persons who express the opinions and ideas I do, and yet the fact you have not been able to effect these ideas and opinions should tell you something about the quality of the ideas and opinions you hold - instead you focus elsewhere

Muse is confused, if we believe that Messenger communicate with Allah then there r some news that our Prophet PBUH will give us we call it akhbaar ( and since he is a true messenger his info is 100 percent right )

but anyhow if we were in pakistan u still blame us and if we r outside of pakistan u still believe us, now how we can tell that u have the write thing about islam?

TARIQ

Allama I am not

That I can agree.

but I do know BS when I read it and from you guys, it's clear why Pakistan is the hell hole that it is

What BS..listen Muse you are not a brilliant strategist so stop talking like an egotistical fool because you are no Sun Tzu.

I can say with a clear conscience, that you do not know nor understand Islam at all

And what, you understand Islam, please don't act like a clown. I know a famous Chinese old saying "People with no brain have no cure" This fits you pefectly.

That a climb down for you isn't it? after all the whole born again thing and now you claim you are no expert - you've just wasted my time - I though you really had somethung to say other than I'm Islamist and yeah Khalifa
Not at all it isn't. The 'born again thing' makes one part of a population, it does not put one at its head. How far beyond somebody's words can you read is amazing.

Living in Uk spent all time in british schools and havent read a quran once, now a guy stands and talk about islam and hadeeth..
just a waste of time..

Allama I am not, but I do know BS when I read it and from you guys, it's clear why Pakistan is the hell hole that it is - most of you live outside Pakistan and most of you have such distorted even blasphemous views of what Islam is that I can say with a clear conscience, that you do not know nor understand Islam at all - if you are not idol worshiping, you are usuing hadith like it was fortune telling, if it's not that then the most inhumane, the most cruel interpretations of Quran and Shariah appeal to you -- it's really because of what you people are used to, what you think Islam is.

wow...let me laugh first :rofl:

ok...i am cool now.

Sorry my friend an islam where Quran is not authentic...Hadith is not to be relied upon for guidance.....Prophet (PBUH) is just an average man.......Allah is probably there probably not......(you said all this in this thread and repeated;y in many other threads)

I fail to understand what type of islam you are trying to teach us.

Of course, and I am the Allama and I am the one who thinks he knows it right ?? - You may meet many persons who express the opinions and ideas I do, and yet the fact you have not been able to effect these ideas and opinions should tell you something about the quality of the ideas and opinions you hold - instead you focus elsewhere

how can u say we can't effect them ? how u came to this conclusion?
hidayat to Allah ki taraf say hay hamari taraf say nahi but i can assure they all run away just like u and most of them act like u hhhhhhhhhh

TARIQ

Here's the way it is -- hadith are suspect - why ? Because their veracity cannot be acceptably proven?? But they are published, does that not mean that they are valid?? Indeed and sadly, not - Are there other reasons to view hadith as suspect? yes, there are, hadith are used by islam mongers are such charlatans to make islam into a fortune telling scheme and worse still unscrupulous people use hadith for political and social purposes.

For instance, hbow many Hadith do Wahabi accept?? and how many hadith are there?? What this tells us is that hadith are suspect and only a handful can satisfy claims on their veracity.

But what about these so called muslims who live and die by hadith? what of them? they will in error - no two ways about it - do they have a right to live in error? yes, they do, but we donot have accept their intellectual and spiritual poverty -

Trust me everyone people like Muse are not common in the UK, I am actually quite surprise with his lack of knowledge and his ignorance and egotistical character. So far he dribbles quite often but fails to answer any of our questions. When someone is confused he should at least have the eqtiquettes in asking a question..otherwise he looks low class and dumb.

Look Muzloums - instead of telling me why a person like me is x or y or z - just deal with the objection I raise - deal with Hadith being suspect - if you can deal with that in a satisfactory manner then, well, I will have to reconsider

Here's the way it is -- hadith are suspect - why ? Because their veracity cannot be acceptably proven?? But they are published, does that not mean that they are valid?? Indeed and sadly, not - Are there other reasons to view hadith as suspect? yes, there are, hadith are used by islam mongers are such charlatans to make islam into a fortune telling scheme and worse still unscrupulous people use hadith for political and social purposes.

For instance, hbow many Hadith do Wahabi accept?? and how many hadith are there?? What this tells us is that hadith are suspect and only a handful can satisfy claims on their veracity.

But what about these so called muslims who live and die by hadith? what of them? they will in error - no two ways about it - do they have a right to live in error? yes, they do, but we donot have accept their intellectual and spiritual poverty -

Good for you...doubt all you want..dont persistently impose your doubts on us.....its annoying now.

Trust me everyone people like Muse are not common in the UK, I am actually quite surprise with his lack of knowledge and his ignorance and egotistical character. So far he dribbles quite often but fails to answer any of our questions. When someone is confused he should at least have the eqtiquettes in asking a question..otherwise he looks low class and dumb.

You are surprised, and I am shocked... because it is a general perception (a very right one at that) that the Pakistanis living in the UK are any time more extremist than the Pakistanis living in Pakistan. I am shocked because this man is not allowing his love for religion blind his ability to question and differentiate wrong from right. I would expect this coming from some Pakistani Muslim in Pakistan, or an Indian Muslim in India, but never from a Pakistani Muslim living in the UK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom