What's new

No Doubt! Caliphate will be back again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He don't even know the spellings of muslim , let alone rest

Poor little mani - bereft of argument, you have taken to owning English and being a spell checker - sorry little mani, no rent for you. No spelling you may or may not agree with - try to deal with the objections posed - but you can't because all you have is nothing.

^Have you been outwitted so completely in this discussion that you had to divert it to a totally different topic?

Tell m, are you a scholar of the sciences of the tradition of the aHadiith? Otherwise why are we even talking?

Didnot i state above when cornered he jumps to another topic and didnot i say he know what we have in our hearts lol

YES i meet ppl like him everyday and they all r filled with hate and ignorant but they think they r right

for everyone his purpose is not to gain any knowledge or benefit anyother one he is here to create doubts so don't take him seriously

he is a poor guy

TARIQ

Look at this pathetic man , he has no respect what so ever for the wife of beloved Prophet (PBUH), neither he has used Hazrat nor R.A

But we have all the respect for our Holy Prophet , His Wives and His companions....
Let the non beleivers simmer in their hate...Do we care?

Calling Belligerent, Calling Green Bullet - lets hear it - lets hear your explanations - If the child bride hadith are "mostly" legit, does that mena the others are less than "legit" ????

Why do Wahabi accept just 40 hadith out of the innumerable??? What does that mean about the veracity of hadith or are Wahabi just crazy like the muse?? lets go, times' a wasting

I am shocked because this man is not allowing his love for religion blind his ability to question and differentiate wrong from right. I would expect this coming from some Pakistani Muslim in Pakistan, or an Indian Muslim in India, but never from a Pakistani Muslim living in the UK!

You have to understand if you are confused on a point then there are certain etiquettes in how you ask a question. The way I think is how any normal muslim would think, and you can't change that. Any one who insults the Prophet (PBHU) is asking for trouble. Islam can never be innovated this is what makes us unique to other religions.

How many of you islamist I have now dealt with? Not a real anything in the whole lot of you - just a bunch of whiners and nodding heads, it takes pinky to blow you away - really just pathetic

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

You have to understand if you are confused on a point then there are certain etiquettes in how you ask a question.

Don't obfuscate - just answer - if you can, if you have the honesty

why this thread is still open ?? Religious topic are not allowed in this forum

First this muse was referring us Pakistanis as talibs and deviated but now after a brother form turkey and one form bangladesh also are standing with us , he hs no answers now so left that talib stuff , now he is jumping form one spot to another just to deviate us

Now mr muse even people form other muslim countries are declaring you wrong , now should we wait for you to stupidly jumpn onto another thing?

-- and now the islamist are upset that their little hadith fetish is open to question -- islamist hate questions - It's about takazeeb, aadaab - just no questions

If the child bride hadith are "mostly" legit, does that mena the others are less than "legit" ????

You could have used google..honestly are you that lazy. I didn't say the other Hadeith are not legit, I just said that majority of them came from Hazrat Aisha, and the reason for that is very simple, she was always close to the Prophet (PBUH) and spent a lot of time with him, hence why most of the Hadeith is authentic rendering your useless attempts.

Calling Belligerent, Calling Green Bullet - lets hear it - lets hear your explanations - If the child bride hadith are "mostly" legit, does that mena the others are less than "legit" ????

Why do Wahabi accept just 40 hadith out of the innumerable??? What does that mean about the veracity of hadith or are Wahabi just crazy like the muse?? lets go, times' a wasting

there is no such word called wahabi, the name was given to them by your masters, plz do check oxford dictionary for your information, saudis called themselves salfis, salfis comes from the word salf.
They accept ahadeeths of true ravis,, ahadeeth come to us through many people and we have to check the credibility of those ravis and then taken the hadeeth true and authentic..
Ohh you really need to learn islam and should learn more about ahadeeth.

why this thread is still open ?? Religious topic are not allowed in this forum

Because mods are sleeping and because so called "think tanks" are not banned on this forum no matter what BS they have to offer, but if you are a senior or full members you will be out on just one comment

Hats off

I think Allah's chosen people Arabs are being addressed here because Muhammad was never with Pakistanis neither we have ever been ruled by any Khalifah. We are destined to be ruled by the Kings who come from Central Asia to spread Islam or by the homegrown military dictators. Therefore - first, second and last prophecies are irrelevant to us.
Good point. Mate. But you are wrong. Muslims are being addressed here. . .

And guess what? We believe in every word Quoted about the Holy Prophet by Hazrat Ayesha Siddiqah..Do you mind?
Now plz go get a life.

There are lights "Noor" associated with every word of Quran and every hadith..This "Noor" is not associated with anything that is not Quran or Hadith and if you have the "eye" you will see the Noor straight away..
Not that difficult..Only the basics are needed..An unswayed beleif in Allah and Rasool and a strong WILL to obey Islam as per the teachings of Quran and Hadith and The Haadi shows the Path ..."Noor"

Understand? No? i dont expect you to understand anyway...

there are so many hadeeths related to ahle bait (prophets family) and they said about the rule of Imam al mahdi which is the rule similar to prophet and his companions..
Ibne maja, tirmizi, sunad ahmed, and so many hadeeths related to imam al hassan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom