What's new

No Doubt! Caliphate will be back again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could have used google..honestly are you that lazy. I didn't say the other Hadeith are not legit, I just said that majority of them came from Hazrat Aisha, and the reason for that is very simple, she was always close to the Prophet (PBUH) and spent a lot of time with him, hence why most of the Hadeith is authentic rendering your useless attempts.

Green Bullet you should be ashamed -- Did the hadith quoted above come from ayesha - yes or no?? Lets see just how honest you are?

And The life of the prophet before Ayesha, what about those hadith?? Simply agreeing that a hadith may have been authenticated hundreds of years ago is not enough, the criteria were different, the methodology different - there is a reason the Wahabi buy the 40 and not more - and similarly ther eis a reason the turkish have revised this absurd list of hadith as if the prophet did nothing other than spew hadith

Seee, muzloums, it's get real time - be offended all you like - but you know you stand on very weak ground and I know it - so sure, be offended, enjoy it - but realizse that you have been good and busted and rent collecting is over.

it takes pinky to blow you away

so confident..please go to a Mosque in London and say that....I guarantee you won't have the guts. You are all talk but no action, and they made you a Think Tank member, what a disgrace to this forum..you very are a lunatic low class fool that is clearly a clown in the making, best option is join the London Circus. Furthermore I think I need to phone the home office as you English is atrocious..you must be an immigrant eating the tax payers money.

so confident..please go to a Mosque in London and say that....I guarantee you won't have the guts. You are all talk but no action, and they made you a Think Tank member, what a disgrace to this forum..you very are a lunatic low class fool that it clearly a clown in the making, best option is join the London Circus. Furthermore I think I need to phone the home office as you English is atrocious..you must be an immigrant eating the tax payers money.

In other words open yourself to murder - see that's the difference between Muslims and Muzloums - Muslims are confident they do not need murder - but muzloums, never sure if they are arabi enough resort to murder at the drop of a feather --

It's like this Bullet - hadith are suspect - Which one? they all are?? Why? Because we cannot allow exceptions, we have to authenticate all of them --- is this possible? yes, Is it necessary? Yes

Green Bullet you should be ashamed -- Did the hadith quoted above come from ayesha - yes or no?? Lets see just how honest you are?

And The life of the prophet before Ayesha, what about those hadith?? Simply agreeing that a hadith may have been authenticated hundreds of years ago is not enough, the criteria were different, the methodology different - there is a reason the Wahabi buy the 40 and not more - and similarly ther eis a reason the turkish have revised this absurd list of hadith as if the prophet did nothing other than spew hadith

Seee, muzloums, it's get real time - be offended all you like - but you know you stand on very weak ground and I know it - so sure, be offended, enjoy it - but realizse that you have been good and busted and rent collecting is over.

Dude seriously.....You should take a refund of who ever taught you whatever crap you know.

In Class Hadith subject in school we took a little over 250 hadiths to study them...Who the hell told you that "Wahabbis" only take 40 Hadiths?? If you mean "Alarbaun Alnawawiah" that is a book written about those Hadiths that study's them in detail that is all....muse, if I were you I would really consider demanding a refund.

OK - girls, I have to go now - but know what happened here and what will happen to Islamist at any time - so, till then, bye'yall:smitten:

Here is definition of proof from FREE DICTIONARY ..... what definition of proof do you go by? there are so many definitions of proof......One lifetime is not enough to find proof of one little part of Islam....You will need many lives..
Thats why we are asked to BELEIVE first
Proof always follows a strong beleif...Once you believe..You find the proof..

proof (prf)
n.
1. The evidence or argument that compels the mind to accept an assertion as true.
a. The validation of a proposition by application of specified rules, as of induction or deduction, to assumptions, axioms, and sequentially derived conclusions.
b. A statement or argument used in such a validation.
a. Convincing or persuasive demonstration: was asked for proof of his identity; an employment history that was proof of her dependability.
b. The state of being convinced or persuaded by consideration of evidence.
4. Determination of the quality of something by testing; trial: put one's beliefs to the proof.
5. Law The result or effect of evidence; the establishment or denial of a fact by evidence.
6. The alcoholic strength of a liquor, expressed by a number that is twice the percentage by volume of alcohol present.
7. Printing
a. A trial sheet of printed material that is made to be checked and corrected. Also called proof sheet.
b. A trial impression of a plate, stone, or block taken at any of various stages in engraving.
a. A trial photographic print.
b. Any of a limited number of newly minted coins or medals struck as specimens and for collectors from a new die on a polished planchet.
9. Archaic Proven impenetrability: "I was clothed in Armor of proof" (John Bunyan).
adj.
1. Fully or successfully resistant; impervious. Often used in combination: waterproof watches; a fireproof cellar door.
2. Of standard alcoholic strength.
3. Used in proving or making corrections.
v. proofed, proof·ing, proofs
v.tr.
1. Printing
a. To make a trial impression of (printed or engraved matter).
b. To proofread (copy).
a. To activate (dormant dry yeast) by adding water.
b. To work (dough) into proper lightness.
3. To treat so as to make resistant: proof a fabric against shrinkage.
v.intr.
1. Printing To proofread.
2. To become properly light for cooking: The batter proofed overnight.

We can come to agree to read Quran only, not hadiths not necessary. We don't need hadiths but Quran only. Please make sure read and understanding properly in translation btw English and Arabic language. Today Million Muslims are following their parents' desire whatever they go or many of them thought sucide bombing means go to heaven in following wrong advice of instructions.

OK - girls, I have to go now - but know what happened here and what will happen to Islamist at any time - so, till then, bye'yall:smitten:

Muse stop drinking or doing drugs man.

Dude seriously.....You should take a refund of who ever taught you whatever crap you know.

In Class Hadith subject in school we took a little over 250 hadiths to study them...Who the hell told you that "Wahabbis" only take 40 Hadiths?? If you mean "Alarbaun Alnawawiah" that is a book written about those Hadiths that study's them in detail that is all....muse, if I were you I would really consider demanding a refund.

he is a total idiot knows nothing about saudi ulemas, he made all his mind of what the uk schools taught him. his understandings is based on churches and priests..

Bye Muse...Dont forget your Prozac next time..Pweeeez :blah:

There are six books called sihah sita which are considered most authentic books of Ahadith by all school of thoughts (fiq) these are

1) Sahih Bukhari
2) Sahih Muslim
3) Sunan-al-sughra
4) Sunan Abu Dawood
5) Jami al-Tirmidhi
6) Sunan ibn Majah

he is a total idiot knows nothing about saudi ulemas, he made all his mind of what the uk schools taught him. his understandings is based on churches and priests..

He is a "Think Tank" apparently and is immune from banning. I have never met someone so Racist and so Ignorant and so Hateful in my life.

In other words open yourself to murder - see that's the difference between Muslims and Muzloums - Muslims are confident they do not need murder - but muzloums, never sure if they are arabi enough resort to murder at the drop of a feather --

You are so delusional, the reason why I said you won't have the guts is because you will be embarrassed so serverely that even your grandchildren will hear the story. You don't even hold a candle stick to the Imams in any of the Mosques. And by the way fool my blood is that of Persian Descent so please don't assume again, because its pathetic.

muse is really confused and then loose and atlast fused...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom