What's new

'No country can take Pakistan's position': foreign ministers of UAE, KSA

as long as Saudi Arabia and UAE have oil America will be around
if Pakistanis care about Muslim lives you can start with Somalia
Well as u say if Pakistanis care...I guess you are not Pakistani. So please take your opinion elsewhere. Ifs not relevant. Have a good day

Read between the lines...uae & ksa need Pakistan for their survival. No more mister nice guy, Pakistan should put a pretty heavy price on its services if they want to survive & not be swallowed up in what the cia heads planned for them...

'No country can take Pakistan's position': foreign ministers of UAE, KSA
Last Updated On 05 September,2019 06:32 pm
508190_44989089.jpg

Representatives of Saudi Arabia and the UAE explained their stance on the Kashmir dispute.
ISLAMABAD (Dunya News) – Both Saudi Arabian State Minister for Foreign Affairs Adel Al-Jubeir and United Arab Emirates (UAE) Foreign Minister Sheikh Abdullah Bin Zayed Bin Sultan-al Nahyan have affirmed that no other country could replace Pakistan in bilateral relations with their countries.

https://dunyanews.tv/en/Pakistan/50...akistan-position-foreign-ministers-of-UAE-KSA

And the name of that position is so humiliating that we cannot even mention it here!

Pakistan should remember this, all Pakistanis should remember that when push came to shove, GCC sided with India; the only bit of support we got was from Turkey, China and Iran!

This line right here ... unfriggin believable.

"Meanwhile, PM Khan succeeded in convincing the delegations against India’s human rights’ violations and atrocities in Kashmir."

And the name of that position is so humiliating that we cannot even mention it here!

Pakistan should remember this, all Pakistanis should remember that when push came to shove, GCC sided with India; the only bit of support we got was from Turkey, China and Iran!
So you quoting them flying over to receive assure insecure people like you ...and getting this kind of response puts another position on Pakistan..The ungrateful. ...

What have turkey and Iran done except lip service? Were they the ones who bailed you out multiple times when you needed money? Did they pay for your nuclear project which you wave in Indiaa face?

UngratefulNess is also not appreciated by Allah so please don't curse my nation due to blind hatred.

Diplomacy, and definitely not Giving our highest Awards to MODI .

If by doing something means war or attack India , than you are wrong ..
And what have we done for kashmir that we expect others to do more?

Nope, I am not ready to die for people who doesn't even want to be part of my country .. so I'll pass your offer
Even you don't want to do anything for Kashmir and you blame UAE award? Act of a coward to hide his weakness by blaming others

Sorry brother didn't expect this low level of ungratefulness from you

Business for India
Awards for Modi
No stand with Kashmiris
No statement on Human right violations
&
Empty rhetorical statements for us.

And Pakistanis will be happy on mere statements !

Business for India
Awards for Modi
No stand with Kashmiris
No statement on Human right violations
&
Empty rhetorical statements for us.

And Pakistanis will be happy on mere statements !
They did issue a statement which matched that of every country on the planet. ..

So you quoting them flying over to receive assure insecure people like you ...and getting this kind of response puts another position on Pakistan..The ungrateful. ...

What have turkey and Iran done except lip service? Were they the ones who bailed you out multiple times when you needed money? Did they pay for your nuclear project which you wave in Indiaa face?

UngratefulNess is also not appreciated by Allah so please don't curse my nation due to blind hatred.

Let's start by 'you' pointing out where I cursed any nation, let alone the Arabs, in my post.

And then let us discuss why you want to bend over backwards for Saudi Arabia and UAE, especially, amongst other GCC countries who let alone speak 2 words in your favour were also too busy awarding all kinds of praises and awards on Muslim killer Modi! Atleast Turkey and Iran spoke in your favour!

And then finally settle on the matter why the 2 countries even bothered to send anyone to Pakistan, which was to force Pakistan to dial down the rhetoric and to stop drumming up sentiments against India on Islamic lines since both Saudi Arabia and UAE considered the matter of Kashmir as a regional conflict thereby denying the horrors and atrocities that Modi Government is wreaking on Jammu Kashmir Muslims.

As for being bailed out, there was once a time when Saudi leadership was a true friend of Pakistan but that time is long gone and any help and support that was extended to Pakistan was due to the fond memories of Muslim Pilgrims from the sub-continent who were ferociously generous with the Saudi's before they discovered Oil.....on top of that the leaders did favour the Islamic bond! Today, the extension of peanuts is just an insurance policy whereby the Saudi's are guaranteed protection in case of need. If you have any doubts, just ask your fellow countrymen what Saudi's think of them and how they treat them in Saudi Arabia!

And at the end of it all, be realistic. Pakistan above all other countries now!

Read between the lines...uae & ksa need Pakistan for their survival. No more mister nice guy, Pakistan should put a pretty heavy price on its services if they want to survive & not be swallowed up in what the cia heads planned for them...

The sad thing is that Saudi Arabia will always have sacrificial goats willing to march to their deaths in protection of the Saudi Government. The thing is, why should the nation or ummah support the anti-Islamic tradition of monarchy which is handed down generation to generation instead of choosing the righteous Caliph?

But, no matter what anybody says, at the end of the day there are millions of Pakistanis who can be fooled into believing that attack on the monarchy in Saudi Arabia is an attack on Saudi Arabia and so will consider it a holy duty to protect Saudi monarchy. Millions would be willing to wage Jihad to protect the Saudi monarchy and this is the reason Saudi Arabia continues to throw peanuts at Pakistani leadership. It is an extremely cheap insurance policy.

Let's start by 'you' pointing out where I cursed any nation, let alone the Arabs, in my post.
Curse ....synonym to imprecation?

Islam clearly says that the wrath and curse of Allah on the ungrateful

And then let us discuss why you want to bend over backwards for Saudi Arabia and UAE, especially, amongst other GCC countries who let alone speak 2 words in your favour were also too busy awarding all kinds of praises and awards on Muslim killer Modi! Atleast Turkey and Iran spoke in your favour!
Who is bending over backwards?
I know my position and am grateful and know who came to my help when we needed it...not once not twice but repeatedly....

The number of our armed forces working on GCC and being paid big money is no secret....call them back ..let's see if they can leave behind the comfort!

Now tell me why are you bending over backwards for one who has harmed us as a neighbour...Iran
Have you forgotten yadev? And others who have been found enjoying Iran? What about chabahar port? Has your friend blocked Indians? No right so how is one your friend other not?

Atleast Turkey and Iran spoke in your favour!
For one you are OK with Iran speaking but want action from GCC..While your neighbour provides no action and only words and you are fine? Neighbours should do more if they are true coz they are next door...but we are still waiting for Indians to be kicked out of chabahar port...or are mere words enough to please you?

And then finally settle on the matter why the 2 countries even bothered to send anyone to Pakistan, which was to force Pakistan to dial down the rhetoric and to stop drumming up sentiments against India on Islamic lines since both Saudi Arabia and UAE considered the matter of Kashmir as a regional conflict thereby denying the horrors and atrocities that Modi Government is wreaking on Jammu Kashmir Muslims.
No one can force Pakistan..why are you uttering Indian narrative? India is the only one who claims that was the reason...Our country didn't state that...why are you peddling Indian lies?
Can you prove what you stated? After their visit. ..IK's speech has gone from peace/ we will retaliate to be prepare for nuclear..tells you anything?

As for being bailed out, there was once a time when Saudi leadership was a true friend of Pakistan but that time is long gone and any help and support that was extended to Pakistan was due to the fond memories of Muslim Pilgrims from the sub-continent who were ferociously generous with the Saudi's before they discovered Oil.....on top of that the leaders did favour the Islamic bond! Today, the extension of peanuts is just an insurance policy whereby the Saudi's are guaranteed protection in case of need. If you have any doubts, just ask your fellow countrymen what Saudi's think of them and how they treat them in Saudi Arabia!
Have you paid back even a cent from that time?

Answer is no...nor did they demand...If they did ...believe me we would be back in debts

So at least be grateful of the honour you are given otherwise same countries you are hating due to blind bashing can bring you to your knees

And that is a fact not fiction!!!

The day this nation stops making Swiss banks richer will be the day you see the blessing Allah has put in this land so don't ever be ungrateful enough to bring Allah's wrath and curse here

And at the end of it all, be realistic. Pakistan above all other countries now!
Yes it is but you brought in Iran. .
And haven't answered for chabahar port...you are bending backwards trying to squeeze more out of mere words from Iran but Iran hasn't done anything more than words and this is our neighbour. ...

While the one you are ungrateful to flew over to pump IK? And you are still searching for words while ignoring the actions?

We need money and we are their chowkidar that’s it. There is nothing more in between this Ummah philosophy, we are same Ummah no doubt so as Afghanistan or BD.
Ya Sheikh apni apni dekh so move on guys.
When we have a strong solid faith on Almighty Allah things might gonna change.

So mediation is backstabbing.
And yes arabs have backstabbed Pakistan . Were you asleep with the terrorist modi getting medals is UAE and Bahrain

That's how I feel

I seriously don't think Pakistan is in a position to declare war as its economy is in shambles. Kashmiris had two windows of opportunity. It is seriously tough now.

And what have we done for kashmir that we expect others to do more?

And what more you want Pakistan to do for Kashmiri's ? we fought 3 wars for them , we did more than we could and still doing what we could, just because Army is not as emotional as kids who play COD online and think war is like that, doesn't mean we are not doing anything .

Even you don't want to do anything for Kashmir and you blame UAE award? Act of a coward to hide his weakness by blaming others

So just because I don't want to die for people who wont die for me, nor want to be part of my country is cowardice ? Great logic .. so that means America and entire world is also coward ? cause they are not Fighting for Kashmir or Palestine too ..
I did not say we should stop diplomatic support for Kashmir cause, All i am saying that we should do diplomacy because starting a war is a 2 min gig, and it can be done easily at any point, and WAR is not going to solve anything as i explained in other thread, You are just emotional but far from being realistic .

Curse ....synonym to imprecation?

Islam clearly says that the wrath and curse of Allah on the ungrateful

So basically you could NOT find anything in my post even closely related to cursing.....as expected.

And I believe Islam may also clearly state the fate of those Muslims who side with anti-Muslim crusaders, those who receive murderer of thousands of Muslims with open arms, praises and awards!

Who is bending over backwards?
I know my position and am grateful and know who came to my help when we needed it...not once not twice but repeatedly....

The number of our armed forces working on GCC and being paid big money is no secret....call them back ..let's see if they can leave behind the comfort!

Now tell me why are you bending over backwards for one who has harmed us as a neighbour...Iran
Have you forgotten yadev? And others who have been found enjoying Iran? What about chabahar port? Has your friend blocked Indians? No right so how is one your friend other not?

And the same called to us for help, repeatedly whenever in danger, be it personal danger or danger to land! We too responded to their calls repeatedly and have further vowed to answer their genuine calls.

The reason our armed forces are working in the GCC is not a secret, it is the fact that our men in uniform would gladly give their lives to protect Saudi Arabia which no other paid fighter would do.......hell, Saudi's themselves wouldn't fight for Saudi Arabia let alone anyone else. You want to call them back, do it and see how quickly you take the Saudis out of their comfort zone.

During the reign of Shah of Iran, we were sending our fighter jets to their bases to keep them safe, Iran was helping us with material in our war against India and this would have continued to this day but we decided to get involved in sectarian wars, to our disadvantage, and turned our very good friend into an unhappy neighbor. We need to check our conduct before we start pointing fingers at others..........is there anyone in our neighborhood with whom we have good relations except China? Hell, we did not even treat our own half as we should have!

For one you are OK with Iran speaking but want action from GCC..While your neighbour provides no action and only words and you are fine? Neighbours should do more if they are true coz they are next door...but we are still waiting for Indians to be kicked out of chabahar port...or are mere words enough to please you?

I was actually going for some inaction by the GCC.......the least they could have done was to not bestow their honors on the butcher of innocent Muslims! And shouldn't we extend the hand of friendship towards Iran before we expect reciprocal treatment? In my trip to Iran a few years ago I could clearly feel the dislike of Iranians towards Pakistanis and why do you think that is? When have we ever supported them in their time of need, we never even bothered to complete our side of the Pipeline whereas they completed their side right on time and offered us resources to complete our side! We seriously need to take a look at our conduct to determine why we are being treated like this by those who were once our friends!

No one can force Pakistan..why are you uttering Indian narrative? India is the only one who claims that was the reason...Our country didn't state that...why are you peddling Indian lies?
Can you prove what you stated? After their visit. ..IK's speech has gone from peace/ we will retaliate to be prepare for nuclear..tells you anything?

I can only assume that you are living in a fool's paradise and are in total denial. All that I am hearing from Imran Khan is that we will NOT wage war and all that our immature politicians are doing is threatening India with Nuclear retaliation in case India attacked us! Both are typical responses historically.

P.S. Please show me what the Saudis and Emiratis came here to do and their official statements (other than the shut-up call they gave us).

Have you paid back even a cent from that time?

Answer is no...nor did they demand...If they did ...believe me we would be back in debts

So at least be grateful of the honour you are given otherwise same countries you are hating due to blind bashing can bring you to your knees

And that is a fact not fiction!!!

The day this nation stops making Swiss banks richer will be the day you see the blessing Allah has put in this land so don't ever be ungrateful enough to bring Allah's wrath and curse here

We have NOT paid back Saudi financial assistance over the years with finances but we have paid them back in other ways of which you don't even have any idea. The recent revelation that Saudi Arabia has Chinese SSM is indication enough what we have done for them in response to their financial assistance........and the reason for their financial assistance to our Nuclear program too is NO SECRET.

And perhaps there was once a time when both nations loved and respected each other, that is not the case any more and Saudi's today look at Pakistan and merely see a pool of resources into which they can dip any time and draw as much as they want. And ofcourse Pakistan is a very cheap insurance policy, which NO western country would provide.

As for the Swiss Bank point, it is beyond the scope of this discussion. But I can guarantee you this, we are NOT inviting Allah's wrath by being HONEST, on the contrary we will invite His wrath when we protect the lovers of Modi, the existing heavy weight of Muslim massacres.

Yes it is but you brought in Iran. .
And haven't answered for chabahar port...you are bending backwards trying to squeeze more out of mere words from Iran but Iran hasn't done anything more than words and this is our neighbour. ...

While the one you are ungrateful to flew over to pump IK? And you are still searching for words while ignoring the actions?

The reason I brought in Iran is because it is a country from which we do not even expect a support call and yet it made a call whereas we expect support from GCC which instead chose to garland Modi and India with their highest civilian awards all while Indian forces are killing Muslims in Kashmir and RSS killing Muslims all over India.

And what more you want Pakistan to do for Kashmiri's ? we fought 3 wars for them , we did more than we could and still doing what we could, just because Army is not as emotional as kids who play COD online and think war is like that, doesn't mean we are not doing anything .
We didn't fight the Indian propaganda that led to people not believing us over Indians. .

This is more dangerous for us and equally the reason we are in this situation

We have NOT paid back Saudi financial assistance over the years with finances but we have paid them back in other ways of which you don't even have any idea. The recent revelation that Saudi Arabia has Chinese SSM is indication enough what we have done for them in response to their financial assistance........and the reason for their financial assistance to our Nuclear program too is NO SECRET.
You think they didn't pay for those SSM and we did?

China is in it for business....We didn't pay back...Instead we have generals retiring there with million dollar salaries...so I don't see what we did for them?

The reason I brought in Iran is because it is a country from which we do not even expect a support call and yet it made a call whereas we expect support from GCC which instead chose to garland Modi and India with their highest civilian awards all while Indian forces are killing Muslims in Kashmir and RSS killing Muslims all over India.
Why don't we expect support from Iran?

It is our neighbour and regional peace will effect it more than GCC...They are really stakeholders who have sided with India...Their port agreement proves it

Back
Top Bottom