What's new

Nirbhay Cruise Missile test failed.

K-4 has never been launched...
Any source to back up your claim of K-4 being operational or test fired?

There are not many source.. 2010 the missile was only ejected, there was one full test in Januray 2011 and one was supposed to be happening in 2012.

Exactly....
Lets see what type(s) of submarine Launch systems india comes up with...
Posidon/trident and tomahawk were launched from ohio class subs via retrofit VLS tubes...
But here India has K-5, K-15 ballistic missiles....and Nirbhay,Brahmos cruise missiles..All 4 claimed to be eventually completing the triad....
So the complications will take years to overcome...
Make the missile then make a launch system which can be retrofitted into existing subs....and make the launch system for 4 types of missiles....
Good luck DRDO.....Keep making life difficult for yourself :lol:

You know what you are doing right now?

"Til ka taad banana,
pathar ka pahaad banana"

So DRDO can make an SLBM and a VLS will take YEARS?
In your dreams.
Why don't you come out and just say it? That you are just too desperate to see us fail and u will search for any given topic to troll, unfortunately for you this is just stupid.
You make no point nor sense, so why don't just burn in a corner and heed the words of a wise man who once said "it is better to be thought a fool and be quiet about it rather than open your mouth and prove it to the world".

Bullet and gun are equally important...
Bullet is useless without the gun...
For every type of bullet there isa different gun.
K series are all meant for submarine launch?
So are Nirbhay and Brahmos...
Now go find a 'gun' which can fire so many different types of 'Bullets'.

MY ANSWER INS ARIHANT.

You know what you are doing right now?

"Til ka taad banana,
pathar ka pahaad banana"

So DRDO can make an SLBM and a VLS will take YEARS?
In your dreams.
Why don't you come out and just say it? That you are just too desperate to see us fail and u will search for any given topic to troll, unfortunately for you this is just stupid.
You make no point nor sense, so why don't just burn in a corner and heed the words of a wise man who once said "it is better to be thought a fool and be quiet about it rather than open your mouth and prove it to the world".

MY ANSWER INS ARIHANT.

I am always happy to see Indian 'weapons' fail.....thats a no brainer.

A better way of answering me was to write how many subs india got..how many are being modified or planned to be modified for which missile....
But since you dont know all that yourself,you came up with a load of bull.
If you had raised similar questions about a Pakistani weapon system,i had answered with substance instead of a rant....

K-4 has never been launched...
Any source to back up your claim of K-4 being operational or test fired?

Indian_Secret_%2527K%2527_Missile_Family_k-4_k-15.jpg

Indian_Secret_%2527K%2527_Missile_Family_k-4_k-15._jpg.jpg

I have shown you the news article from India Today front cover page news,now wrap up your fire sale on which no body laughing.Think Tank huh :rolleyes: :disagree:

Indian_Secret_%2527K%2527_Missile_Family_k-4_k-15.jpg

Indian_Secret_%2527K%2527_Missile_Family_k-4_k-15._jpg.jpg

I have shown you the news article from India Today front cover page news,now wrap up your fire sale on which no body laughing.Think Tank huh :rolleyes: :disagree:

Errr...
The news paper image....says that a K series missile was tested from submerged pontoon in January this year and the author keeps on confusing K-15 as K-4.
Then quotes a DRDO official saying that K-4 will be indicted 'Before end of the decade'.
Nowhere it says that K-4 has been tested.....

Errr...
The news paper image....says that a K series missile was tested from submerged pontoon in January this year and the author keeps on confusing K-15 as K-4.
Then quotes a DRDO official saying that K-4 will be indicted 'Before end of the decade'.
Nowhere it says that K-4 has been tested.....
See that's what am saying,you must hand over your Think tank rank to me ;). But well this is PDF,allright... That guy Sandeep Unnithan is India's one of prominent defence related reporter. Doubting His credibility is only what you got ? I said show me your credible news or else go away kid. You not helping your status here.:coffee:

I am always happy to see Indian 'weapons' fail.....thats a no brainer.

A better way of answering me was to write how many subs india got..how many are being modified or planned to be modified for which missile....
But since you dont know all that yourself,you came up with a load of bull.
If you had raised similar questions about a Pakistani weapon system,i had answered with substance instead of a rant....

No dear, WE are the ones who are happy when you fail, you on the other hand are not just happy, you a are bit too desperate to see us fail which oh sooo clearly shows.

Well that's coz you are going off topic, and I had no intention to answer someone who is constantly trolling to satisfy his monotony, coz you'll AGAIN go off-topic once i prove u wrong, just like I did earlier.

Of course you can answer anything about the Pakistani weapon system.
It'll be very easy for you that's coz Pakistan has no SLBM nor has any plans for an advanced 2nd strike system like we do.

Well anyways since you are such a glutton for punishment, read and enjoy.

The secret undersea weapon : DEFENCE - India Today

The secret 'K' missile family : The Big Story - India Today

That India Today report looks pretty much credible to me...

N how much a ignorance a person can show by saying tht a agency such as DRDO who can make a SLBM will hav difficulties in making the launch platforms n retrofitting...

Jus gimme a break!:hitwall:

I request mods to change the name of Sarfariz the Chutia to Sarfariz the MAHA Chutia as he clearly demonstrated the Maha tag with previous posts. I hope you don't to chutiapanthi with your friends and family or have they disowned you already?

Back
Top Bottom