What's new

Nirbhay Cruise Missile test failed.

Exactly....
Lets see what type(s) of submarine Launch systems india comes up with...
Posidon/trident and tomahawk were launched from ohio class subs via retrofit VLS tubes...
But here India has K-5, K-15 ballistic missiles....and Nirbhay,Brahmos cruise missiles..All 4 claimed to be eventually completing the triad....

Can you show us the proof where it is claimed that all 4 of these missiles complete the N triad.

So the complications will take years to overcome...
Make the missile then make a launch system which can be retrofitted into existing subs....and make the launch system for 4 types of missiles....
Good luck DRDO.....Keep making life difficult for yourself :lol:

That is what you think .

DRDO is developing 4 different type of missiles but they will find it difficult to develop the launch mechanisms........:lol:

India buys every thing and still their test fails.....Pakistan develop every thing still the dont have any test failures.......hope you will have good sleep now..:omghaha:

India buys every thing and still their test fails.....Pakistan develop every thing still the dont have any test failures.......hope you will have good sleep now..:omghaha:

Alternative explaination would be.
India re-invents the wheel and often ends up with failure..
Pakistan never tries to re-invent the wheel.....rather tweaks and mix,match already tried and tested systems....

Can you show us the proof where it is claimed that all 4 of these missiles complete the N triad.

That is what you think .

DRDO is developing 4 different type of missiles but they will find it difficult to develop the launch mechanisms........:lol:

Bullet and gun are equally important...
Bullet is useless without the gun...
For every type of bullet there isa different gun.
K series are all meant for submarine launch?
So are Nirbhay and Brahmos...
Now go find a 'gun' which can fire so many different types of 'Bullets'.

77.jpg

78.jpg

79.jpg

Bullet and gun are equally important...
Bullet is useless without the gun...
For every type of bullet there isa different gun.
K series are all meant for submarine launch?
So are Nirbhay and Brahmos...
Now go find a 'gun' which can fire so many different types of 'Bullets'.

What makes you think that all these bullets are meant to be even fired by the same gun ???

That is what you think .

The launch mechanism is ready and has tested ejecting dummy missiles and live ones in case of K-15 and K-4.

images%5Cdomain-b_K-15-Sagarika.jpg

This is the universal canister for K-15, K-4, Nirbhay and Brahmos.
There would be 3 Nirbhay/K-15/Brahmos in one such canister.

INS_Arihant_cutaway.png

Meanwhile K-15 is already loaded in Arihant.

3493tj4.jpg

K-15 already in Arihant?
Should i say lol or should i say rofl.

Do you realize that K-15,Nirbhay and Brahmos have entirely different dimensions?
Even their dia are different from each other....
How can you claim that one VLS will fire them all?

The launch mechanism is ready and has tested ejecting dummy missiles and live ones in case of K-15 and K-4.
This is the universal canister for K-15, K-4, Nirbhay and Brahmos.
There would be 3 Nirbhay/K-15/Brahmos in one such canister.
Meanwhile K-15 is already loaded in Arihant.

I know it dude .....I was just messing with him .

According to him , DRDO can develope the missiles but not launch mechanisms .

Also IMO more than 3 Nirbhay/Brahmos can be carried in the canister .

2237474295_403f5f2183_o.png

K-15 already in Arihant?
Should i say lol or should i say rofl.

I showed you the picture where they are loading the missile using a crane... you can laugh on it as much as you want.

Do you realize that K-15,Nirbhay and Brahmos have entirely different dimensions?
Even their dia are different from each other....
How can you claim that one VLS will fire them all?

The tubes are 2.3 meter wide you can calculate.

I showed you the picture where they are loading the missile using a crane... you can laugh on it as much as you want.

The tubes are 2.3 meter wide you can calculate.

2.3 is the standard size of the missile bay of whatever sub this tube will go into.
Its the tube itself internally which will have to be bespoke for each missile,and with an outer dia of 2.3 meters....

The K-15 in Arihant pic is a PS-

2.3 is the standard size of the missile bay of whatever sub this tube will go into.
Its the tube itself internally which will have to be bespoke for each missile,and with an outer dia of 2.3 meters....

The tube have been launching K-4 a 3500-4000km range missile whose diameter is almost 2m... other than K-15 whose diameter is around 0.74 meters.

Tube is standard for all the missiles underdevelopment now and in future for Submarine launch.

The K-15 in Arihant pic is a PS-

:omghaha:.....:no:

The tube have been launching K-4 a 3500-4000km range missile whose diameter is almost 2m... other than K-15 whose diameter is around 0.74 meters.

Tube is standard for all the missiles underdevelopment now and in future for Submarine launch.

:omghaha:.....:no:

K-4 has never been launched...
Any source to back up your claim of K-4 being operational or test fired?

EzioAltaïr;4042503 said:
It's gas booster was tested from an underwater pontoon in 2010.

So in this case the launcher is ready but the missile isnt.....
Wow....
DRDO needs a major revamp of their planning department :lol:

Back
Top Bottom