What's new

Next round of water talks with India in jeopardy

oh really?
then i suppose you would ave no problem if they divert the river indus,right?
You mean to say, stream indus.. aahh no problem.... let them do it for you.. we will do it for us.. so you are ok with India diverting Indus and all western rivers flowing from India ?
by the way do you have any idea what you guys can do for urself.. ?:pop:
CHINA CHINA CHINA::: :yahoo:

do you have any idea how many projects have been sanctioned since december 2008 on those rivers? 129 big and small ranging from barges to hydro electric projects. 69 have been completed. India has been silently screwing you guys since 26/11 and you people didnt realise in untill modi told you guys.

1965 and 26/11 were two unfortunate events whose aftereffects hurt Pakistan million times more whilst achieving zero objectives or gains in aggression.

we have to fight a war due to bad intentions of neighbors. I donott understand why they think that they can do it and we won't do anything.
But still hopes they understand and honour the treaty by words and actions and we don't have to fight a nuclear war.

plz do it. Then don't call us aggressors next time. and plz don't beg chinese for water too. India east is water strained and will face more shortage in case you give chinese an excuse. More suicides by farmers.
But world bank is 193 countries. India can't run away.
Most of indian projects are well with in artillary range.
And plz don't threaten us with massive retaliation. We know your capabilities.

What honour are you talking about ?? To honour a treaty until it is blatantly and unilaterally broken ( Remember Simla Agreement and Kargil :( )

Regarding your Chinese threat, at present both China and India doesn't have the capacity and capability to completely/effectively block and store the west flowing rivers from the Himalayas. Moreover, most of these rivers rises in tibet but what percentage of water does they contribute ? Almost all catchment area is in Jammu and Kashmir, in Tibet they are just stream, in J&k they become actual rivers, so enough of this Chinese threat and please try to learn some facts. But yes, China's can trouble us a little bit by blocking Brahmaputra river in the east, while making an enemy out of Bangladesh for sure. I don't think the Chinese are that dumb. :)

You mean to say, stream indus.. aahh no problem.... let them do it for you.. we will do it for us.. so you are ok with India diverting Indus and all western rivers flowing from India ?
by the way do you have any idea what you guys can do for urself.. ?:pop:
CHINA CHINA CHINA::: :yahoo:
regardless of what you say to insult me,it is a fact that china can do that and you don have any water treaty with china
so,there you go

Gentlemen of India

A small reminder. You are not China and Pakistan can knock your teeth out.

Now after a reality check its better for both sides to share the water else there will be war. Does the subcontinent really need a war because of RSS policies.

:blink: So you'll knock off the teeth and then tell them to do the reality check for sharing .... What a logic :yahoo: ....

regardless of what you say to insult me,it is a fact that china can do that and you don have any water treaty with china
so,there you go

At present China doesn't have the capacity and capability to store that much amount of water and it is a fact. What your wishful thinking is may materialize in future if and a big IF, China build enough dams and reservoirs for this purpose. And in that case it won't be India alone who is gonna suffer if it is east or west flowing rivers. I don't think the Chinese are that stupid. :)

so,there you go
ahhh now you got insulted?... until few post back you were trying to bully India in name of China.

China this ... China that..:pop: my appologies baby boy...

Last edited:
ahhh now you got insulted?... until few post back you were tring to bully India in name of China.

China this ... China that..:pop: my appologies baby boy...
sure if you take it that way,yes i got insulted
still though,again,it doesnt change the fact that china can do it

so,there you go
More that 80% of Catchment area for Brahmputra lies within Indian territory... so china can only fcuk with couple of insignificant tributaries.

Watch this:

More that 80% of Catchment area for Brahmputra lies within Indian territory... so china can only fcuk with couple of insignificant tributaries.

Watch this:
yes but it originates in china and whatever originates in chinese territory,the chinese can do with whatever they want

yes but it originates in china and whatever originates in chinese territory,the chinese can do with whatever they want

And at the origins all rivers are called streams. Let them stop the streams while we still have our river. :)

Back
Top Bottom