What's new

Next Indian Army Chief Dalbir Singh is Head of killers and robbers : Retd. Gen. V K Singh

I am again requesting for not to use the term such as 'terrorist' nation or failed state; nation etc
I swear that I won't hesitate in marking your post as negative.
--
and you ok with calling head of state a terrosit
and you accept UN delacred terrosit roam freely in pak..
which country allow UN declred terrosit on media giving interivew and roam freely

Same with you when you arrive Pakistan on Indian Passport lol
This is common thing I had seen alot of Bangladeshi and Indian stop by Dubai forces on airpot
Never excused them because they always do this thing to prove us as terrorist but always fail and we enjoy their defeat :police:
this all you can come up with.see even you loled at your answer.

When did Modi confess that he had a hand in the Godhra Massacre and Gujarat Riots?

BIG LOL! a person whom posts near 3,970 neva seen that program in which Modi said "MAY WOHI KARTA JO MAINAY GUJRAAT MAY KYA THA MUSLAMNO KAY SAATH" and remmeber of his another statement against Muslim "KUTAY KAY PILAY AGAR GARI KAY NECHAY AJAYEN TU MAY KYA KAROON"
waah yaar SamantK kamaaal kardiya hey tunay

Why not the OP too, calling the PM and COAS of our country as Terrorist?
I would have,but @Hyperion neutralized the conversation by making fun of zardari etc
Plus I never negatively rate a person when he/she blames politician.I only get activated when you mock nation as whole.
I would have done same to a Pakistani poster...in fact I just did earlier when Indians were mocked as black ppl.

your whole nation is plain stupid who voted criminal murderer as PM! your PM official BANNED BY US as well. If Obama call him for congratulation doesn't mean your PM is innocent.. and your so called RULE OF LAW Court already hanged a people whom even not convicted and without evidence other side release charges on the PM who confess that he did Gujrat massacre...

Let me repeat, you are just stupid to make such baseless claims.

your whole nation is plain stupid who voted criminal murderer as PM! your PM official BANNED BY US as well. If Obama call him for congratulation doesn't mean your PM is innocent.. and your so called RULE OF LAW Court already hanged a people whom even not convicted and without evidence other side release charges on the PM who confess that he did Gujrat massacre...
Stealth...what is this?whole nation is plain stupid?

Mate, I didn't mock you in any way............... :)

I would have,but @Hyperion neutralized the conversation by making fun of zardari etc
Plus I never negatively rate a person when he/she blames politician.I only get activated when you mock nation as whole.
I would have done same to a Pakistani poster...in fact I just did earlier when Indians were mocked as black ppl.

Suggest a simple thing..... Before commenting on Indian legal system Check once " How many convicted in Terrorism charges in Pakistan" in last 5 years...... That must be an eye opening exercise my friend. .

Oh...why would you:woot:
Hyperion..what is wrong with these ppl?
Throwing hatered towards each other...frustration... what is the orientation of this forum...where the hell we are heading man!

This could have been a better discussion with a better heading.... The problem is there few (from both sides) who look to score points and make that obvious..... The purpose was to start a troll war.....

Maybe not for you but our PM represents us a whole, that's the point of the huge exercise we take up every 5 years. So calling our PM as a terrorist without any indictment by our courts is plain defamation.

We don't care how you address your leaders, respect should be given to ours at least if you go by the rules! Tell me when you change those rules and I will not protest.

No idea............ everyone seems to hate everyone else........... same stuff going in society as well......... everyone seems to be jealous of everyone else............. Pakistan is a strange strange place.......... beyond my understanding at least! :o:

Oh...why would you:woot:
Hyperion..what is wrong with these ppl?
Throwing hatered towards each other...frustration... what is the orientation of this forum...where the hell we are heading man!

Suggest a simple thing..... Before commenting on Indian legal system Check once " How many convicted in Terrorism charges in Pakistan" in last 5 years...... That must be an eye opening exercise my friend. .

First the topic is not Pakistani Court nor anything to do with Pakistan.

PS: We already criticize our Court and Rule of Law more than you guys but like not those who don't accept ground realities and not accept the correct things rather than argues ye terrorist hey aur ye terrorist nahe.... hope you get it.

Secondly Indian Legal system recently proved that without evidence they hang a person I don't exactly remember his name right now some of Kashmiri who face many allegation but not a single thing prove against him but your court ordered to hang without evidence just because of public sentiments. This is not RULE OF LAW.

BIG LOL! a person whom posts near 3,970 neva seen that program in which Modi said "MAY WOHI KARTA JO MAINAY GUJRAAT MAY KYA THA MUSLAMNO KAY SAATH" and remmeber of his another statement against Muslim "KUTAY KAY PILAY AGAR GARI KAY NECHAY AJAYEN TU MAY KYA KAROON"
waah yaar SamantK kamaaal kardiya hey tunay
You don't know shit, you need to see the full interviews where he has said those things. With a narrow understanding like yours, I did not expect any better!

And show me the video of the first part if you have any or you just latched up to our Congressi sickulars?

Back
Top Bottom