What's new

Next Indian Army Chief Dalbir Singh is Head of killers and robbers : Retd. Gen. V K Singh

Beta, one thing is for sure....... we are no cowards......... you know it, so does Modi............ now sit back and enjoy Modi's Honeymoon, and the usual shenanigans, typical of any politician who won a mandate on the premise of "purity" of any religion. All good feelings end one day, and then you wake up.

My personal POV regarding Modi is that he will be good in the short term, however, he doesn't have the ingredients that makes a good politician.

Not there mistake. They are still pissing in Pants in name of Modi and now the COAS. :rofl:

--
that opinion should be based on facts and not air thinking.
Court Clears Narendra Modi in Riots Case - India Real Time - WSJ
they wack him despite he cleared by court
but
protect him
despite UN called him terrosit
Hafiz Muhammad Saeed - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The United Nations declared Jama'at-ud-Da'wah a terrorist organization in December 2008 and Hafiz Saeed a terrorist as its leader.

This is what happens when people get confused between terrorists, Good, Bad.....This is what happens when the court is scared to convict a terrorist.

Your Court and Your rule of law .... if your court release criminal who confessed because he is popular and candidate for election doesn't mean he is INNOCENT!
--
first who decided he is criminal
what your view on hafez saeed ?
if you think NAMO is terrosrit go to UN and get declared him as terrosrist as we did for Haf sayed

Beta, one thing is for sure....... we are no cowards......... you know it, so does Modi............ now sit back and enjoy Modi's Honeymoon, and the usual shenanigans, typical of any politician who won a mandate on the premise of "purity" of any religion. All good feelings end one day, and then you wake up.

My personal POV regarding Modi is that he will be good in the short term, however, he doesn't have the ingredients that makes a good politician.
--
a good politican quality are ?
can you name few good ones

@Jungibaaz Please control this guy. There's a limit for everything. Even I can start on jinnah but I don't because I am not used to defame or insult leaders of other countries. Just warn the users to stop name calling and using derogatory words against leaders of other countries. Hoping you'll act neutral in this case.

Your Court and Your rule of law ....

An Indian will be subjected to Indian laws...... and a Pakistani will be subjected to Pakistani law (if there is one) So what is the big deal here?
@Stealth Given you a negative rating to start a thread with a heading which has an intent to start a troll war

Sirf bolna hi jaante ho ya actual mein ho? Seeing Pak Media, Analyst, Defence ppl, Politicians from Pakistan............LAgta to aisa hai ki fatke haath mein aayi hai. :rofl:

They way u guyz are comparing him with Hitler (even when he got lot of muslim votes) itself showz how uneducated, illinformed and Schizophrenic ur country is. Just concluded this on basis of ur reaction. :D

No idea............ everyone seems to hate everyone else........... same stuff going in society as well......... everyone seems to be jealous of everyone else............. Pakistan is a strange strange place.......... beyond my understanding at least! :o:

Not too different from India then.No wonder we are products of the same origin!!

U proved who u are. Tumhe bhi gale mein patta dalke rakhna chahiye.

I am saying this coz I CHALLANGE U TO PROVE WHAT U HAVE WRITTEN IN BOLD. IF U CANNOT, I WILL UPDATE MY SIGNATURE WITH A TITLE FOR U. U KNOW WHAT. :)

CMON, NOW PROVE UR SHIT.

don't need to prove in front of ******! Modi become PM is enuff to prove the mentality of the society where CRIMINAL MURDERER TERRORIST become Prime Minister.

--
first who decided he is criminal
what your view on hafez saeed ?
if you think NAMO is terrosrit go to UN and get declared him as terrosrist as we did for Haf sayed

--
a good politican quality are ?
can you name few good ones

You didn't even provide single Evidence against Hafiz saeed ... on the other side Modi Confessed in his program whatever he said in his whole statement but he clearly confessed that "MAy wohi karta Pakistan kay saath jo mainay Gujrat may muslamano kay saath kya tha"

is baat ko samajnay may kitna time chahye yahan kay 10,000 walaay post kay INDIAN members ko ?????? usnay tu ye kaha woh pore statement ye the STOP JUSTIFING and change the perspective. Everyone knw WHAT DOES IT MEANS!

Secondly your so called UN declared and allow US to strike on IRAQ just because of WMD where is your UN now ???? where is WMD ??? you your Court and your so called UNITED NATION! we know that the nexus of criminals!

Watch Next Indian Army Chief Dalbir Singh is Head of killers and robbers, He killed thousands of innocent kashmiris : Retd. Gen. V K Singh

Only country in the world where terrorists murderers become PM and Chief of the Army Staff :tup: good Luck India
Fake news.. Retd. Gen. VK Singh never said that present Army chief General Dalbir Singh Suhag committed atrocities in J&K.

This is the real news:
In a series of tweets yesterday, General Singh attacked Lt Gen Suhag, accusing him of permitting his unit to indulge in "dacoity."

When he was army chief, General VK Singh had initiated disciplinary action against Lt Gen Suhag for allegedly failing to fix responsibility for a botched intelligence operation that allegedly took place in the North-East on his watch in December 2011.

An internal army enquiry then cleared Lt Gen Suhag of the charges and he was promoted to Eastern Commander, placing him in line for a future role as army chief.

The incident which Gen. VK Singh accusses Gen. Suhag of, happened in NE India, and not in Kashmir. The Pakistani channel is deliberately spreading misinformation.
Pakistani media is famous for faking news.. I don't understand what kind of credibility it has got..

You didn't even provide single Evidence against Hafiz saeed ... on the other side Modi Confessed in his program whatever he said in his whole statement but he clearly confessed that "MAy wohi karta Pakistan kay saath jo mainay Gujrat may muslamano kay saath kya tha"

is baat ko samajnay may kitna time chahye yahan kay 10,000 walaay post kay INDIAN members ko ?????? usnay tu ye kaha woh pore statement ye the STOP JUSTIFING and change the perspective. Everyone knw WHAT DOES IT MEANS!

Secondly your so called UN declared and allow US to strike on IRAQ just because of WMD where is your UN now ???? where is WMD ??? you your Court and your so called UNITED NATION! we know that the nexus of criminals!
--
Bhai UN dealcred him not india
you are ally of USA .. why when you know they killd thound muslim /innocent ?

-
?

Kyon Bhai. Mirchi Lagi? There is not a drop of truth in this Thread and still u dont give negetive rating to OP. Typical Biased Pakistani? or Comprehension Issues? Again Typical of Pakistanis. :D :D
Well, did you get an invitation to join this forum...why don't you be a typical Bharti and remain within your element aka BR .... no one will question the blind leading blind practice. :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom