What's new

Next Indian Army Chief Dalbir Singh is Head of killers and robbers : Retd. Gen. V K Singh

when we have a terrorist nation with terrorist army, navy and air force in our western neighbour .... india need atleast a terrist minded army chief..

pakistan is the only country in this world were terrorism is killing their people and their military and intelligence agency still support terrism...:welcome::pakistan:...good luck pakistan.. even a channel head cannot escape form your ISI then what about a civilian... every day thousands are killed in pakistan either by Military or by terrorists...
--
@Slav Defence
you gave neg rating .. its your right
but calling head of state a terrosit is not same as calling nation as terrosit .... HOD is will of people and he and some other calling is terrosit
is it not aginst rule of PDF..
you exciseise your right .
what about responsibility ..
a guy with 4k plus posting and old 2009 .. doing this
which degrade forum

First the topic is not Pakistani Court nor anything to do with Pakistan.

PS: We already criticize our Court and Rule of Law more than you guys but like not those who don't accept ground realities and not accept the correct things rather than argues ye terrorist hey aur ye terrorist nahe.... hope you get it.

Secondly Indian Legal system recently proved that without evidence they hang a person I don't exactly remember his name right now some of Kashmiri who face many allegation but not a single thing prove against him but your court ordered to hang without evidence just because of public sentiments. This is not RULE OF LAW.

Well the problem is some one sitting in thousands of kilometers away, Start searching net for news and select them of his own taste and make an opinion...... Nothing wrong in making that opinion, but the problem start when the opinion is been explained to a person who lives in that country....

First the topic is not Pakistani Court nor anything to do with Pakistan.

PS: We already criticize our Court and Rule of Law more than you guys but like not those who don't accept ground realities and not accept the correct things rather than argues ye terrorist hey aur ye terrorist nahe.... hope you get it.

Secondly Indian Legal system recently proved that without evidence they hang a person I don't exactly remember his name right now some of Kashmiri who face many allegation but not a single thing prove against him but your court ordered to hang without evidence just because of public sentiments. This is not RULE OF LAW.
--
you yourself underand abd belive what you are saying ?

Stealth...what is this?whole nation is plain stupid?

He said to me "You are plain stupid" I replied him shayad may tu nahe but your whole nation is plain stupid who voted criminal.

I've only one question to all those who are angry on my head - subject.

They prove that I'm wrong first! Till than Webby nor any Mod or Admin change my subject simple. I STAND onmy words. Modi Confessed and the criminal statement not from my side that is "V.K.Singh" nor internet Indian warrior. Rather than bashing prove that they are right!

--
@Slav Defence
you gave neg rating .. its your right
but calling head of state a terrosit is not same as calling nation as terrosit .... HOD is will of people and he and some other calling is terrosit
is it not aginst rule of PDF..
you exciseise your right .
what about responsibility ..
a guy with 4k plus posting and old 2009 .. doing this
which degrade forum
I am so not stopping any Indian TTA to so...am I?didn't I quoted him back and asked him?

Well the problem is some one sitting in thousands of kilometers away, Start searching net for news and select them of his own taste and make an opinion...... Nothing wrong in making that opinion, but the problem start when the opinion is been explained to a person who lives in that country....
--
that opinion should be based on facts and not air thinking.
Court Clears Narendra Modi in Riots Case - India Real Time - WSJ
they wack him despite he cleared by court
but
protect him
despite UN called him terrosit
Hafiz Muhammad Saeed - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The United Nations declared Jama'at-ud-Da'wah a terrorist organization in December 2008 and Hafiz Saeed a terrorist as its leader.

BIG LOL! a person whom posts near 3,970 neva seen that program in which Modi said "MAY WOHI KARTA JO MAINAY GUJRAAT MAY KYA THA MUSLAMNO KAY SAATH" and remmeber of his another statement against Muslim "KUTAY KAY PILAY AGAR GARI KAY NECHAY AJAYEN TU MAY KYA KAROON"
waah yaar SamantK kamaaal kardiya hey tunay
U proved who u are. Tumhe bhi gale mein patta dalke rakhna chahiye.

I am saying this coz I CHALLANGE U TO PROVE WHAT U HAVE WRITTEN IN BOLD. IF U CANNOT, I WILL UPDATE MY SIGNATURE WITH A TITLE FOR U. U KNOW WHAT. :)

CMON, NOW PROVE UR SHIT.

And show me the video of the first part if you have any or you just latched up to our Congressi sickulars?

**** media dude even you can get on debates of zaid hamid
the sentense from aap ki adalat on terrorism by pakistan...
" Mai vahi karta joh maine gujarat nai kiya hai, muzhe der nahi lagti " uske baad wala sentense gayab kardiya media walo ne

--
that opinion should be based on facts and not air thinking.
Court Clears Narendra Modi in Riots Case - India Real Time - WSJ
they wack him despite he cleared by court
but
protect him
despite UN called him terrosit
Hafiz Muhammad Saeed - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The United Nations declared Jama'at-ud-Da'wah a terrorist organization in December 2008 and Hafiz Saeed a terrorist as its leader.

Your Court and Your rule of law .... if your court release criminal who confessed because he is popular and candidate for election doesn't mean he is INNOCENT!

I am so not stopping any Indian TTA to so...am I?didn't I quoted him back and asked him?
--
yes you did
but do you think is it right to call Head of state a terrosit without any world insttiuin did so ?
is not calling nation as terrosit as PM is represing people /nation
is it as per rules?
you are veteran so you can answer better

He said to me "You are plain stupid" I replied him shayad may tu nahe but your whole nation is plain stupid who voted criminal.

I've only one question to all those who are angry on my head - subject.

They prove that I'm wrong first! Till than Webby nor any Mod or Admin change my subject simple. I STAND onmy words. Modi Confessed and the criminal statement not from my side that is "V.K.Singh" nor internet Indian warrior. Rather than bashing prove that they are right!
My friend...rules are rules.modi's confession and you aggression over Indian nation can't change the forum rule.

Not there mistake. They are still pissing in Pants in name of Modi and now the COAS. :rofl:
Kyon Bhai. Mirchi Lagi? There is not a drop of truth in this Thread and still u dont give negetive rating to OP. Typical Biased Pakistani? or Comprehension Issues? Again Typical of Pakistanis. :D :D

--
yes you did
but do you think is it right to call Head of state a terrosit without any world insttiuin did so ?
is not calling nation as terrosit as PM is represing people /nation
is it as per rules?
you are veteran so you can answer better
It is not right to do so.when on earth am I denying that either...but there is a huge difference when you simply label whole nation as terrorist

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom