What's new

Next Indian Army Chief Dalbir Singh is Head of killers and robbers : Retd. Gen. V K Singh

Incorrect to openly discredit the next COAS like this.

Very bad.

leave the computer and get some exercise. I was in uniform before you were in liquid form. Go to fax channel.

You are not a uniform but a piss-form:azn:; uniform persons at least have some dignity in which you lacks. When I was in liquid form at that time you was in shit form :lol:.

@khail007 , what u think about PA as terrorist organisation? which mush himself said they are terrorist?

SO PA and Pak Govt is terrorist,

U can't say that about PA but I think definitely about IA which is bunch of terrorist. Could you please explore how these terrorist are committing atrocities in IHK.

You are not a uniform but a piss-form:azn:; uniform persons at least have some dignity in which you lacks. When I was in liquid form at that time you was in shit form :lol:.

U can't say that about PA but I think definitely about IA which is bunch of terrorist. Could you please explore how these terrorist are committing atrocities in IHK.
Ur upbringing reflects that.

Ur upbring reflects th
So is yours ... ! ;)

Well atleast it took me to Gwadar mommy's boy

Relieve Gen VK Singh of his new job as a minister.

Warn him of possible action, if he does not shut himself.

Back
Top Bottom