What's new

News of Caucasian Albania (Lezgistan)

I'm Adyghe, when I went to Kabardino-Balkaria after Moscow, i've watched some pretty cool dances in there. There was also a dance called Lezginka, Lezginku or with whatever you spell it. It's too hard too watch men's steps in that.

Back to topic, The belief of Turan ideology will never come in reality. But today it basically tells to the World that if someone attacks Azerbaijan or Cyprus, the attackers will be very sorry for it, that they'll face with the consequences of their acts, for sure.

you "Adyg-Turkists"? LOL):woot:
Daue fyschythe? Fi unaguer daue schyt? Kyvgury1uere?:jester:
you do not know the language Adyghe!:partay:

History and practice shows that Turkish army, scored a "victory" because of insidiousness of and cunning.

they should not be put on a par with Alexander the Great, or Hanibal.:close_tema:

Azeri-Turks fled from the Armenians.
Turks fled from the Greeks.
I go on?

History and practice shows that Turkish army, scored a "victory" because of insidiousness of and cunning.

they should not be put on a par with Alexander the Great, or Hanibal.:close_tema:

I go on?
We shouldnt be on par with them because we were even better conquerors.

I go on?

what did you said? I'm adyghe but don't know the language. Btw what does adyg-turkist mean? I owe a lot for my country.

Anyways what are you talking about? Fled of what? You talk nosense bro? You just hate Turks, and can't get over it

they should not be put on a par with Alexander the
Great, or Hanibal.:close_tema:
Pff, none of them did something like that while conquering one of the most important cities in the world.

Kusatma_Zonaro.jpg

You are just a laughingstock.

what did you said? I'm adyghe but don't know the language. Btw what does adyg-turkist mean? I owe a lot for my country.

Anyways what are you talking about? Fled of what? You talk nosense bro? You just hate Turks, and can't get over it

funny. You do not Adyg. do not lie to me.

Caucasian Albania Aran Shirvan Lezgistan

Aran Dagestan Lezgistan Lezghins Lezgi Tavasparani Tavasparan Tabasaran Tabasarans Aguls Tsakhurs Rutul Udins Udi Uti Shah Dags Buduh Hinalug Archie Jackie archins Kryz
Dagestani Chechens Circassians Ossetians Georgians Caspian Caucasus Aryans mountains Baku Derbent Shaki Ganja
:smitten::smitten::smitten:
LEZGISTAN.tv
FLNKA.ru
SADVAL.com
Lezgi-Yar.ru
AntiTuran.com
TolishPress.org
Talish.org
facebook.com/pages/Lezgistan-is-not-Azerbaijan/137380343013562
facebook.com/Lezgistan
facebook.com/pages/Caucasus-and-Iran-Great-Iran/158954510942910
vk.com/id137523598