What's new

"Albania and Romania collude to weaken Greeks"

In honor of Borat being filmed in Romania.

On a serious note, the Balkans is such an intriguing region of the world.

Also, anything to make things easier for Turkey is OK with me.

The funny thing about Borat is that the character is supposed to be a parody on Balkan Culture yet he is presented as a Kazakh from Central Asia lol

Also the soundtrack to his movie were songs made by Yugoslav folk singers Esma Redzepova and Goran Bregovic. Nothing to do with Central Asia steppes but dumbass Westerners now think that Borat type of culture is like Kazakhstan

Sacha Baron Cohen initially debuted the character as hailing from Albania but later on his producers changed Borat's country of "Origin" to Kazakhstan by the time he was featured in the Ali G Show

The Romanians have their work cut out for them, no way can they win this fight.

They need Vlad aka Dracula;

Well, we wouldn't let Romania to touch Greece in the first place.

Only we can bully Greece. :D

Well, we wouldn't let Romania to touch Greece in the first place.

Only we can bully Greece. :D

Nah no good, you need a historical epic Turkish figure to take these guys on.
The Spartans took out a 1,000,000,000 by themselves.

The funny thing about Borat is that the character is supposed to be a parody on Balkan Culture yet he is presented as a Kazakh from Central Asia lol

Also the soundtrack to his movie were songs made by Yugoslav folk singers Esma Redzepova and Goran Bregovic. Nothing to do with Central Asia steppes but dumbass Westerners now think that Borat type of culture is like Kazakhstan

Sacha Baron Cohen initially debuted the character as hailing from Albania but later on his producers changed Borat's country of "Origin" to Kazakhstan by the time he was featured in the Ali G Show

Well the whole premise of the movie was just poking fun of Eastern Europe and the Post Soviet countries in actual terms

I knew that in Southern Albania you can find Orthodox Cristians that are part of Greece’s sphere of interest as a way to pressure Albania but I didn’t even know that they are Vlachs.

Vlachs have been present in many places in Macedonia and Aegean Thrace during Ottoman Times but I didn’t know you can find so many of them in Albania to this day. Even now Balkans are very mixed and diverse (after decades of wars, nationalism and ethnic cleansing) but under the Ottoman Empire it was an absolute mosaic... It’s sad how many people that lived together on a land for centuries and peacefully coexisted with their neighbors there lost everything because of politics.

ps There are a lot of Vlachs in the areas around the Danube in Bulgaria too but many of them are assimilated though some still speak their language. I even know one Vlach girl from Vidin named Malvina... which sounds pretty Latin to me. :D

Last edited:
I knew that in Southern Albania you can find Orthodox Cristians that are part of Greece’s sphere of interest as a way to pressure Albania but I didn’t even know that they are Vlachs.

Vlachs have been present in many places in Macedonia and Aegean Thrace during Ottoman Times but I didn’t know you can find so many of them in Albania to this day. Even now Balkans are very mixed and diverse (after decades of wars, nationalism and ethnic cleansing) but under the Ottoman Empire it was an absolute mosaic... It’s sad how many people that lived together on a land for centuries and peacefully coexisted with their neighbors there lost everything because of politics.

ps There are a lot of Vlachs in the areas around the Danube in Bulgaria too but many of them are assimilated though some still speak their language. I even know one Vlach girl from Vidin named Malvina... which sounds pretty Latin to me. :D

Arvanites were also the founders of modern greece too. A lot of Greeks like to ignore how the Orthodox Albanians formed the backbone of their modern nation.

Arvanites were also the founders of modern greece too. A lot of Greeks like to ignore how the Orthodox Albanians formed the backbone of their modern nation.

This has started to change though. From time to time the Greek fascist movement is accepting Albanian Orthodox immigrants among them if they renounce their Albanian heritage. Cause, you now, everything was actually Greek before the Slaves and Turks arrived.

This has started to change though. From time to time the Greek fascist movement is accepting Albanian Orthodox immigrants among them if they renounce their Albanian heritage. Cause, you now, everything was actually Greek before the Slaves and Turks arrived.

That proves to me greeks are not really ancient greeks but mixed people of all backgrounds.

ahh the Balkans are just funny folksy people with all these disputes but I know a lot "Islamists" tend to be pro Albanian but Albanians are the least religious Muslims I have met and are generally American b..tlickers and pro zio folks out there

its funny how some Turks are also pro Albanian when it was the Albanians that were anti Ottoman and anti Turkish plus the PM of Kosovo was in support for Kurdistan a few years ago

ahh the Balkans are just funny folksy people with all these disputes but I know a lot "Islamists" tend to be pro Albanian but Albanians are the least religious Muslims I have met and are generally American b..tlickers and pro zio folks out there

its funny how some Turks are also pro Albanian when it was the Albanians that were anti Ottoman and anti Turkish plus the PM of Kosovo was in support for Kurdistan a few years ago

Islamists are retarded they think all Muslims are the same.

I dont like Albanians at all nothing more than a bunch of scumbag two faced criminals.

Islamists are retarded they think all Muslims are the same.

I dont like Albanians at all nothing more than a bunch of scumbag two faced criminals.

I dont know how things are like in Turkey but in Pakistan there is big mindset that all "Muslims are the same" and yeah Albanians are two faced folks in the US they larp as Italians

I dont know how things are like in Turkey but in Pakistan there is big mindset that all "Muslims are the same" and yeah Albanians are two faced folks in the US they larp as Italians

Albanians are pretty racist towards brown people especially towards Pakistanis.

Your better off without them they engage in drugs and prostitution. In turkey is the same thing they all engage in criminal activities even in Australia.

They are born criminals.

Albanians are pretty racist towards brown people especially towards Pakistanis.

Your better off without them they engage in drugs and prostitution. In turkey is the same thing they all engage in criminal activities even in Australia.

They are born criminals.

Of course they are same goes with the rest of the Balkan countries Bosniaks,Kosovars and Albanians just see themselves as part of Europe than Muslim world

Of course they are same goes with the rest of the Balkan countries Bosniaks,Kosovars and Albanians just see themselves as part of Europe than Muslim world

Bosniaks seem to align more with the Islamic World than Europe due to what happened in the 90s

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom