What's new

News of Caucasian Albania (Lezgistan)

....and here comes classic Persian insults like mongol/donkey used againts Azeri Turks living in Iran.Yes yes i am sure you are not Persian.:astagh:

you hit the nail on the head abi. the two guys pretending the be caucasian albanian (im actually confused what their claim is) are clearly persians. im not saying this to diaparage persians so i dont want the iranians here being offended. i have only read a hand full of their comments, and im not really sure about what the discussion is. but i am 100% convinced that these guys are persians/iranians. here is the evidence:

1) calling azeris donkies (only a persians do this)
2) the contradiction that : a) on the one had azeris are not turks (also a persian habbit), b) the azeri turks are the enemy
3) callin azerbaijan arran, if you are familiar with the history of this name it started with iran objecting to the name azerbaijan, and persians are the only ones who call azerbaijan arran, or some times even north iran.
4) they could read arabic script, the number of azerbaijani citizens able to read arabic script is limited
5) claiming turkey and azerbaijan opresses kurds, while not mentioning iran. in turkey the kurds have far more cultural rights than they do in iran.
6) the number of people who speak Udi, the language of caucasian albanian number 8000 people. i have never even heard of this separatism. these fake accounts of people claiming to be caucasian albanian (or whatever the fk) are clearly persians angry about separatist azeris in iran, and this is just their reaction.

For I-LEK, what is your relation to other Lezgic nations?

Excellent, we are brothers with them.

Caucasian Albanians (Arani) = Lezghins and Lezgi group!

Caucasians it! Albanians! Dagestani! Arani! Lezgi!

no nomads! stop bizimdir! Spot pan-Turkic!

facebook Caucasus-and-Iran-Great-Iran/158954510942910 :smitten:

No stxa chan, it will be offtopic. Its out of political matter. Here I cannot send You a personal message unfortunately.

However, to the topic. What do You think of using again your original scripture instead of cyrillic ?
What is your opinion on the works of Prof.Yarali Yaraliev ?

No stxa chan, it will be offtopic. Its out of political matter. Here I cannot send You a personal message unfortunately.

well, jan Zé stha. please write a message to a FB.:cool:
I'll go through the authorization and will reply to you on all your questions.

However, to the topic. What do You think of using again your original scripture instead of cyrillic ?
What is your opinion on the works of Prof.Yarali Yaraliev ?

we are working together to revive Lezgi-Albanian, letters!
but we do not have the strength! we need a great help linguists!

We are very passionately want to use their own font.

Warm regards! I have great respect for this expensive stha jan!
Yarali Yaraliev professor facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001857225965 (and Co.) has achieved great success.
:rolleyes:

I never said we are superior. I said Azaris are not Mongols.
What's so hard to understand? ohh yes I forgot you are a delusional pan-Turk :disagree:

Down with fake Turkish state and freedom to all lands you are occupying.
Excellent, we are brothers with them.

Caucasian Albanians (Arani) = Lezghins and Lezgi group!

Caucasians it! Albanians! Dagestani! Arani! Lezgi!

no nomads! stop bizimdir! Spot pan-Turkic!

facebook Caucasus-and-Iran-Great-Iran/158954510942910 :smitten:

STOP BİZİMDİR ! < LOL HAHAHA

why dont you speak turkish or russian ? But you say you are from azerbaijan or caucasia. Many times I wrote to you . You dont know anything about caucasian people and caucasia Turks .
Im sure that you are Persian . You are only make iranian propaganda and insulting Turks . Sorry persians SOUTH AZERBAİJAN WİLL BE FREE WİTH AZERBAİJANİ TURKS

1-2 November 2013 in Armenia, Yerevan. Secret conference !

Lezghins, Talysh and Tats, conduct a secret conference in Armenia. to create a plan. ;) :azn:
Details later.

Special guests of: Iran, Europe, Canada, America, Georgia, Dagestan (Russia), Kurdistan, and others !

1 objective! destruction of "Turan" !

YfHnJzsGVUs.jpg

In Yerevan, at the international level, discussed the problems of indigenous peoples of the Caucasus (Aran). Repost !

At the Department of Iranian Studies Yerevan State University on November 1-2, will host an international conference on

"Arran, Shirvan and Azerbaijan", in which will be read lectures on history, culture, language and ethnogenesis indigenous peoples of Transcaucasia, the ethnic composition of the territories within the region.

The event is organized by the Department of Iranian Studies Yerevan State University and the Caucasian Center for Iranian Studies.

f1cv3-Kbw7k.jpg

4FKLayohwH8.jpg

+100500 foto

details:
facebook.com/pages/Caucasus-and-Iran-Great-Iran/158954510942910
LEZGISTAN.tv
FLNKA.ru
SADVAL.com

facebook.com/pages/Lezgistan-is-not-Azerbaijan/137380343013562
facebook.com/Lezgistan

vk.com/id137523598
+100500

:azn:

Last edited:
I'm Adyghe, when I went to Kabardino-Balkaria after Moscow, i've watched some pretty cool dances in there. There was also a dance called Lezginka, Lezginku or with whatever you spell it. It's too hard too watch men's steps in that.

Back to topic, The belief of Turan ideology will never come in reality. But today it basically tells to the World that if someone attacks Azerbaijan or Cyprus, the attackers will be very sorry for it, that they'll face with the consequences of their acts, for sure.

Weaklings who try to destroy a state/idea that doesnt even exist at the Moment basically it shows how they fear a strong Turkic front.

:Dyour anxiety, talks about other motives)):azn:
you're scared to recognize that everyone is against you)
your policies and activities irritate everyone in the world. 
A plan to shout and cry me a river?

you too scared news? Our work clandestine) :buba_phone: nothing you not know)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom