What's new

News of C28A for Algerian Navy: Real-time updates

I would appreciate any info's, CG's and/or pics on C28A that become available! (really curious :-)
Not the only one...I want to confirm something I saw in a form of a picture.

Two news from HSH:
1. New ship blocks appeared on the #2 berth of the dock of Hudong Zhonghua Shipyard
2. There will be pictures of new products of navy staff released on HSH
According to my knowledge, the new products should be C28A. If so, I will reprint it.

Your quick reprint is highly appreciated

This is what I mentioned new block.
I don't know if it is block for C28A, but the appeared time and place hint it be C28A.
Thank Goodboy(好孩子) for the beautiful photos

This is what I mentioned ne w block.
I don't know if it is block for C28A, but the appeared time and place hint it be C28A.
Thank Goodboy(好孩子) for the beautiful photos

Many thanks my Friend

2014年是生产质量年,总装三部也面临着几项重点工作和任务。一是C28A首制船要主动出击,不等不靠,克服物资配套等困难局面,确保按期实现下水;二是分段物量储备要有所突破,尽可能实现系列船下水完整性逐步提升;三是认真策划好援建上船28000吨重吊船码头系泊试验阶段工作,要在缩短调试周期上想办法、动脑筋;四是充分发挥14400吨系列船建造优势,质量上做精,管理上做细,确保产品质量一艘比一艘更好。五是通过三型船的建造,培养锻炼一批能力出众的生产、技术、管理人才队伍。

News from the shipyard said the first ship of C28A be launched in 2014

新闻中心正文

@SU-41 @Ceylal
C28A.jpg

The right hand side is Type 056, and the left hand side is a building block larger than Type 056
In rough estimation, C28A is twice volume of Type 056, so for every side(leghth * width * height) it is about 1.26 fold of Type 056. The block in the pciture is very close to the estimation(9:7 which I measure in my computer).

@SU-41 @Ceylal
View attachment 14419

The right hand side is Type 056, and the left hand side is a building block larger than Type 056
In rough estimation, C28A is twice volume of Type 056, so for every side(leghth * width * height) it is about 1.26 fold of Type 056. The block in the pciture is very close to the estimation(9:7 which I measure in my computer).
My thanks to you, Aliaselin! I will comeback to you with a picture of a ship where I need your input:cheers:

@SU-41 @Ceylal
View attachment 14419

Many thanks

defesaglobal

nothing on their official website:

With high-speed, long-range and unrivalled flexibility, the RBS15 Mk3 can provide a tactical advantage. It is the latest generation Surface-to-Surface Missile System and perfect as the main anti-surface armament. It can be launched from naval vessels and trucks, in scenarios from blue water to the littorals, as well as in land attack missions.

• Long range – Extremely flexible trajectory
  • Advanced target seeker with all weather capability
  • High defence penetration capability
Contracted by leading navies in international competition. In production and under delivery to Sweden, Germany and Poland. Jointly produced and marketed by Saab, Sweden and Diehl BGT Defence, Germany.

RBS15 Mk3 – Surface-to-Surface Missile (SSM)

Back
Top Bottom