ship information:

IMO number 4908494
Name of the ship HUDONG ZHONGHUA H1607A
Type of ship NAVAL/NAVAL AUXILIARY VESSEL
DWT 2880 tons
Builder HUDONG ZHONGHUA SHIPBUILDING GROUP - SHANGHAI, CHINA
Last known flag ALGERIA
Class society LLOYD´S SHIPPING REGISTER

On June 28th, the producer have a meeting on production preparation.
The major content of the meeting includes:
1) give an illustration for the distributing-blueprint stage work
2) have a deep discussion on the specific technique details of production, such as anticorrosion,sealing up and side exhaust instrument installing

ÌáʾÐÅÏ¢ - HSHÉϺ£·¢ÉÕÓÑÂÛ̳ - Powered by Discuz!

Why is this so important to have a "Real-time updare) tag on it dude? Seriously??

Is it really so exciting??

Btw I love ALgereia.

Why is this so important to have a "Real-time updare) tag on it dude? Seriously??

Is it really so exciting??

Btw I love ALgereia.

Because I don't want to open many threads for this project and will update it on time in this one. OK, I delete it to get rid of misundersanding

Because I don't want to open many threads for this project and will update it on time in this one. OK, I delete it to get rid of misundersanding

I am interested in the updates as many others...This forum is not the Mosamania family farm! Please continue...:cheers:

I am interested in the updates as many others...This forum is not the Mosamania family farm! Please continue...:cheers:

As long as Algeria maintains its military mights then we are all good. Just try to get your hand on Su-35 :pissed: You have no excuse you to the money and everything.

As long as Algeria maintains its military mights then we are all good. Just try to get your hand on Su-35 :pissed: You have no excuse you to the money and everything.
It is in the pipeline...We are to Russia what Israel is to America.
With China, our relations are deeper and stronger and date from the early fifties...Chinese help to our war against the french is beyond the imaginable considering the distance that separates us. Algeria was instrumental in the seat that China occupies in the UN security counsel. Our actual president, played a tremendous role in ousting Taiwan from the chair and sit China.

@Ceylal
Nice!

So how many Su-35 do you expect Algeria to order?

Also, how many operational MiG-29s and Su-30s do you guys have and how many do you have on order?

China is a great nation, with their anti-imperial attitude they managed to befriend poor Cuba.

Last edited by a moderator:
ship information:

IMO number 4908494
Name of the ship HUDONG ZHONGHUA H1607A
Type of ship NAVAL/NAVAL AUXILIARY VESSEL
DWT 2880 tons
Builder HUDONG ZHONGHUA SHIPBUILDING GROUP - SHANGHAI, CHINA
Last known flag ALGERIA
Class society LLOYD´S SHIPPING REGISTER

On June 28th, the producer have a meeting on production preparation.
The major content of the meeting includes:
1) give an illustration for the distributing-blueprint stage work
2) have a deep discussion on the specific technique details of production, such as anticorrosion,sealing up and side exhaust instrument installing

ÌáʾÐÅÏ¢ - HSHÉϺ£·¢ÉÕÓÑÂÛ̳ - Powered by Discuz!

Please clarify why this is called corvette (heance, c), when it is - apparently - an enlarged F22P (hence 28).

Please clarify why this is called corvette (heance, c), when it is - apparently - an enlarged F22P (hence 28).
I think it may be due to its armament, as Algerian Navy already have ordered Meko A200 frigate, so this ship may be much weaker than the German made one, which means this ship's firepower is at the same level of a corvette.
Anyway, this is only my opinion, and need to be confirmed when it is fitted out.

@aliaselin

Any news or pictures of the Algerian C28A

Thales Nederland has received an export licence. This equipment will go to Algeria via China

A Dutch company is allowed to sell some 21 million euros of military equipment to Algeria. Thales Nederland has received an export licence, Foreign Minister Frans Timmermans says in a letter to parliament.
The deal involves radar systems and so-called C3 systems (command, control and communication). This equipment will go to Algeria via China, where the Algerian navy has ordered three small frigates for fighting terrorism and the defence of the country.
The systems will be partially built into the frigates by Thales Nederland staff, after which sensitive hardware and software will ultimately be installed in Algeria. This is being done to prevent Chinese companies or the Chinese government gaining access to sensitive information.

@SU-41..welcome.
Your input is highly appreciated.

Only some news said the design team had got a reward for designing it, so I will not translate it.

However, what @SU-41 has posted confirmed a rumor I have heard several months ago: This Algerian Navy has chosen Europe radar and electronic system for this ship, as for the specific equipment, I think FREMM built by Italy is a good reference.

Only some news said the design team had got a reward for designing it, so I will not translate it.

However, what @SU-41 has posted confirmed a rumor I have heard several months ago: This Algerian Navy has chosen Europe radar and electronic system for this ship, as for the specific equipment, I think FREMM built by Italy is a good reference.

It remains only the design, i hope that will be stealth :yahoo:

That means it's new design ???

Any links please

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom