What's new

New Modified Z-10ME Attack Helicopter

You are claiming that chinese chopper cannot match t129 ever ... only a fortune teller can tell the future ...
It is because it has less than half power to weight ratio and with the proposed high power engine, it will improve by 20pc. Even china has no plan to put one engine which can match the power to weight ratio of those Turkey chopper.

Ok I got it. I know a lot about this chopper but just confused with name. It is a worthy and potent chopper.

Dont be naive, you really think western europe countries will help Turkey develop an independent engine that compete with them? Worst of all Turkey economy is not very good. They are short of funds and facilities to complete such task.

I can smell of you rubbishing Chinese. Chinese equipment definite is not as expensive as western and yet not as inferior as western. Act as if you know alot but has zero substance. ZDK-03 AWACS of AESA is a good example. It is the world first 3 phased 360 degrees full coverage unlike western AWACS which they cannot achieved 360 degrees which is why they stick with mechanical steer radar.

operational+paf+Chinese+y-9+aewc+ZDK-03+Airborne+Early+Warning+and+Control+System+(AEW&C)+Karakoram+Eagle+active+electronically+scanned+array+radar+aesa+Pakistan+Air+Force+new+flying+air+in+service+(3).jpg

When China send the AWACS to let PAF test it. It straight go for the most difficult test. Detecting low flying fighter jet at valley. It passed with flying colors and PAF personnel is very impressed. They claim western AWACS has problem when handling such task when ZDK-03 easily pick up and identify all require targets.

Zdk also has better performance over sea and picks very little clutter compared to erieye.

It is because it has less than half power to weight ratio and with the proposed high power engine, it will improve by 20pc. Even china has no plan to put one engine which can match the power to weight ratio of those Turkey chopper.

Ok I got it. I know a lot about this chopper but just confused with name. It is a worthy and potent chopper.
Yes but power is not the sole factor in performance ... the pace at which chinese are developing the are projected to have one of the best sub systems ... although we are purchasing t129 but from future point of view i completely disagree that chinese will not have upper hand ...

Look at thunder ... we started it as a low end budget fighter but with block 52 it is expected to beat even f16 in terms of capabilities ... with kl7A it is getting ready to be a true 4++ fighter ... no one had been abke to uograde the sub systems at such a rapid pace ...

The Z-10ME can be equipped with the CM-501XA low-observable short-range cruise missile, among other weapons. This allows the helicopter to engage targets from beyond the range of enemy point air defenses while staying relatively hidden.

kWUw-hnknmqx7033594.jpg

Dont be naive, you really think western europe countries will help Turkey develop an independent engine that compete with them? Worst of all Turkey economy is not very good. They are short of funds and facilities to complete such task.

I can smell of you rubbishing Chinese. Chinese equipment definite is not as expensive as western and yet not as inferior as western. Act as if you know alot but has zero substance. ZDK-03 AWACS of AESA is a good example. It is the world first 3 phased 360 degrees full coverage unlike western AWACS which they cannot achieved 360 degrees which is why they stick with mechanical steer radar.

operational+paf+Chinese+y-9+aewc+ZDK-03+Airborne+Early+Warning+and+Control+System+(AEW&C)+Karakoram+Eagle+active+electronically+scanned+array+radar+aesa+Pakistan+Air+Force+new+flying+air+in+service+(3).jpg

When China send the AWACS to let PAF test it. It straight go for the most difficult test. Detecting low flying fighter jet at valley. It passed with flying colors and PAF personnel is very impressed. They claim western AWACS has problem when handling such task when ZDK-03 easily pick up and identify all require targets.

So it seems Pakistan is testing Chinese equipment and giving feedback based on their ability to inspect and try out Western equipment which China cannot do so. This is great because it gives China a great advantage...

Look at thunder ... we started it as a low end budget fighter but with block 52 it is expected to beat even f16 in terms of capabilities ... with kl7A it is getting ready to be a true 4++ fighter ... no one had been abke to uograde the sub systems at such a rapid pac
This just Hilarious. F 16 is a much evolved platform. Latest elctrectroinic which comes with block 70 are simply unmatchable ny china.

This just Hilarious. F 16 is a much evolved platform. Latest elctrectroinic which comes with block 70 are simply unmatchable ny china.
But block 70 is not available for us ... we can compare it with block 52 only ... so what good it is for us ?

Thunder block 3's avionics are much advanced then block 52 ...

Furthermore the range of equipments and weapons and flexibility we have with thunder f16 do not provide that flexibility ...

In actual comparision with t129 ... t129 despite being much advance and lethal currently the pace at which chinese are upgrading their equipments is phenomenal and it cannot be matched by anyone except for US .

South Africa and Israel are key example ... they are also technology advanced but they dont have financial muscles like china therefore their weapon system upgradation are limited ... israel focus is on defensive equipments similar will be the case with turkey ... however china having huge budget is working on a lot of fields and providing new techs at much faster pace ...

Last edited:

What does the Block 70 have that the J-10C does not? Granted, much of the technical parameters of both platforms are unknown, but since you exude so much confidence in your statement you should be able to provide an answer.

Even china has no plan to put one engine which can match the power to weight ratio of those Turkey chopper.

The purported engine for the Z-10ME, rated at 1200 kW output, already matches or exceeds that of the T129 (1100 kW output) in terms of power.

Then, there are the WZ-10 and WZ-16 engines in the pipeline, at 1600 and 1300 kW, respectively.

Last edited:
We never did pay in full, the money came from US funding for the initial deposit I think; so in this case their isn’t any money made “in” Pakistan to refund.
Shukar hai. Taxpayers money wouldn't go vain.

Lol textbook classical case of an indian imagining the yanks to be gods or something but again what can one realistically expect from a nation that worships...............

@Oscar Sir kya humen hamare pese wapis mil jaen ge? Paid for AH-1Z
As far as my information, we never paid a penny for AH1Z Choppers. Read it some where that It would have been paid from the Coalition support fund. But i am not sure about the details. Would never have paid for such over priced American Tech anyways. A Few Years back F16s were avoided for the same reason when US rejected to finance the sales and asked us to purchase them with our own money.

The purported engine for the Z-10ME, rated at 1200 kW output, already matches or exceeds that of the T129 (1100 kW output) in terms of power.

Then, there are the WZ-10 and WZ-16 engines in the pipeline, at 1600 and 1300 kW, respectively.

Its not just about the engine Power. Weight of the Chopper also matters. Just like Thrust to weight of Jets.
Z10 Weighs over 5000KG
A129 weight is just over 2300KG

T129 comes with western Avionics and Armaments. Turkey have access to NATO standards, Training and Equipment which is state of the art no doubt. and their Defense industry have very close ties with USA Italy and United Kingdom Defense Industry.
But Z10 also have a much greater payload. And it will come with no strings attached with possible TOT. Its up to us we want to go the hard way of indigenous development and learning through Trial and Error and make it work our way. Or pay more upfront with conditions attached to get a refined system already trial and tested

As far as my information, we never paid a penny for AH1Z Choppers. Read it some where that It would have been paid from the Coalition support fund. But i am not sure about the details. Would never have paid for such over priced American Tech anyways. A Few Years back F16s were avoided for the same reason when US rejected to finance the sales and asked us to purchase them with our own money.

Its not just about the engine Power. Weight of the Chopper also matters. Just like Thrust to weight of Jets.
Z10 Weighs over 5000KG
A129 weight is just over 2300KG

T129 comes with western Avionics and Armaments. Turkey have access to NATO standards, Training and Equipment which is state of the art no doubt. and their Defense industry have very close ties with USA Italy and United Kingdom Defense Industry.
But Z10 also have a much greater payload. And it will come with no strings attached with possible TOT. Its up to us we want to go the hard way of indigenous development and learning through Trial and Error and make it work our way. Or pay more upfront with conditions attached to get a refined system already trial and tested
Light weight means light armour. 7.62mm machine can easily Pierce thru. Then so called western avionic are looks on paper but I don't know how good it can be since turkey is just in direct customers. I doubt the western European will treat Turkish as same level as other NATO partner. Most likely what received is second rated

China is no novice when comes to high tech . In fact some of the world first and best is from China. China just introduced the first 7nm chipset and some of the most powerful supercomputer is from China. Powerful super computer can help u managed design verification and process large amount of data needed for confirmation of design. China don't need NATO. China is just like US. The bar we set is much higher than others.

Back
Top Bottom