What's new

New Military Ranking List!

wtf-is-this.jpg

Paksitan actually went up from #15 to #12? why?

moreover, GFP does not take in quality of military hardware. for eg, the backbone of IAF is su30mki wheras the backbone of PLAAF is j11 (su27 copy)
big difference

it also does not take into account the doctrines, war experience, etc. so just passing a ranking based on pure numbers is not the way to go

Israel and Japan should be in 8th & 9th position respectively. Then I think this list mean something otherwise how come Brazil, Italy, South Korea, Pakistan and Indonesia are placed above Israel and Japan.

Didn't he alrady open this thread TODAY?

Half of his threads have to do with the same exact topic. Next month he'll post it all over again, twice.

Fuuu dude, stop making retarded threads

What was that god-awful screaching that accompanied the video? Was someone drowning a sack of cats?

Paksitan actually went up from #15 to #12? why?

moreover, GFP does not take in quality of military hardware. for eg, the backbone of IAF is su30mki wheras the backbone of PLAAF is j11 (su27 copy)
big difference

it also does not take into account the doctrines, war experience, etc. so just passing a ranking based on pure numbers is not the way to go

The J-11B is VASTLY superior to the Su-3MKI.
And I'm being polite.

Israel and Japan should be in 8th & 9th position respectively. Then I think this list mean something otherwise how come Brazil, Italy, South Korea, Pakistan and Indonesia are placed above Israel and Japan.

:lol:

I'm wondering how come india is placed above Somalia? :/

Anyways, this ranking is bs...

Pakistan Military Firepower DWARFS Brazil/South Korean/Italy (without NATO) firepower....Pakistan Nuclear Strike Force carries more firepower than all of the above countries combined!!!

India on number four and British/France below india? This list is a complete joke.:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom