What's new

New Lahore Airport Design will be World's Top Airport

A new programme on city 42 about the new Lahore Airport, issues, modern IT facilities etc :

v good news.. plz complete it as soon as possible ..its really needed to beexpanded, as it will handle cargo and passengers after CPEC completion... Keep developing Pakistan.. one step at a time.. plz people of Pakistan don't make it Lahore Punjab and Sindhi Bloch and KPK.. it will benefit Pakistan as whole.. plz vote reasonable person in Sindh and other provinces so that development can take place there too.. dont bring PPP MQM and other.. who develop nothing with budget given to them...:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Seriously Punjab govt should focus on rural areas and other cities other than Lahore. And I say this as a native Lahori. What's the need to create this? I understand it looks nice but we have more important matters no?

Seriously Punjab govt should focus on rural areas and other cities other than Lahore. And I say this as a native Lahori. What's the need to create this? I understand it looks nice but we have more important matters no?
This is not Punjab gov project . it is federal project by CAA.

This is not Punjab gov project . it is federal project by CAA.
CAA is also neglecting PEW GWA QET airports . pew and qet are also capitals of provinces . both are in pathetic and utter garbage look . why that then we say small provinces hate our punjab

it was far better to admit CAA is corrupt like any other institution of Pakistan then what you posted
Go and prove it in the courts.
Yes they are corrupt as any other institutions that are in uniform or without uniform.

(Lahore Airport expansion plan will be implemented by 2018??) News Night :

More pics:

The proposed designs were a blend of the Spanish and Mughal architecture, having modern touch.

Gilbartolome-Lahore3.jpg

FB_IMG_1463826362997_zpslfjexi0i.jpg

CjA9i65WYAAOtj7.jpg

http://www.gilbartolome.com/portfol...-extension-conceptual-design-lahore-pakistan/
What is the need to invest so heavily by already dwindling economy ,,, I would prefer to spend just on some interrior to give it a good international look otherwise it was perfect ... We need to invest in manufacturing sector to create jobs and not on service sector

these idiots should make it in Karachi to make it regional hub and stop over again just like 60s & 70s geographically Lahore cant be regional hub let aside whole world.....what a wastage of money plus if i remember New Allama Iqbal airport is built recently in Musharraf Era i think.

Back
Top Bottom