What's new

New Intl. Mod: Hu Songshan (China)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never in a million years my friend. :wave:

Hu Songshan is balanced, Siegecrossbow is balanced.... I on the other hand am definitely NOT balanced in my viewpoint. :P
Dont worry dude , you can be the second one , just dont always try to hurt us .
Kudos Hu Songshan .

@ Hu , your range is only in CD section ?

Mate, you must be kidding, i do admit Hong Wu is a patriotic Chinese with a friendly view towards Pakistan, but he has caused too much troubles here.

I'd if PDF wants to appoint a non-Pakistani mod, then he must be:

1. From a friendly country
2. With a friendly political view towards Pakistan
3. Being culturally Muslim

This is the only way to keep PDF clean and stable. :coffee:

I didn't even know he was Muslim - Religious beliefs had nothing to do with it and especially not part of our hiring process.

Obviously our trust factor is very high with the Chinese people so that did play some role to start off from there - but all in all this is something that would be awarded based upon individual capabilities that we deem fit for anyone to become mod and gradually over time be expanded to cover more countries.

Congratulations to Hu Songshan to become first international mod. I have never seen him indulging in mudslinging, even in start of the year 2012 he started to promote India China friendship.

Lets start by saying,

Long Live India China friendship......

(Thank god CD is not mod :P, otherwise........... )

I didn't even know he was Muslim - Religious beliefs had nothing to do with it and especially not part of our hiring process.

Obviously our trust factor is very high with the Chinese people so that did play some role to start off from there - but all in all this is something that would be awarded based upon individual capabilities that we deem fit for anyone to become mod and gradually over time be expanded to cover more countries.

Of course. I just think it is very fitting that it turned out this way though, because Chinese Muslims are one of the best ways we have of bridging the cultural gap between China and Pakistan.

Lets start by saying,

Long Live India China friendship......

(Thank god CD is not mod :P, otherwise........... )

Yep, if I was a mod, I would have banned you for the second sentence. :D

Its pretty simple,

I appreciate when CHina achieves big things in fields of science and technology, economy etc like recent space docking episode.
But I dont appreciate when China bullys smaller neighbours around it. Thats it.

anyways its Hu's day today, so congrats once again, may you remain as impartial as mod just like you were as poster.

Congratulations Hu Songshan on this recognition. You have been a balanced poster, hope to see the same in moderation too.

How about asking S2 to get active and offering him to be a moedrator for the 'west wing':cheers:

This is the two front attack Indians speak about and today it has become a reality..

This is the two front attack Indians speak about and today it has become a reality..

I think we ll be getting an Indian moderator soon. So dw :lol:. Besides international moderators can only moderate their own section, Chinese moderator- Chinese defence, Indian moderator- Indian defence and so on.

No Indian moderators are necessary. Pakistani mods can understand Hindi. Plus India is a hostile country.

Hu has been in my friend list since he joined this forum and knew immediately that he;s a very balanced poster. A very well deserved first international moderator. Congrats & I'm sure you'll do justice to your new role in the forum..

Honestly, I don't think so. :woot:

Maybe a few years back on this forum I could have named around 5-6 Indian members who were truly neutral, but they all switched along with myself. :P

Forgotten me, eh???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom