What's new

New Addition to PAF's War Trophies

@Windjammer & others...

Did you notice every detail in single picture.....

d1ewqmzw0aeiv5g-jpg.544874

Standard reticule interposed with laser designator & image invertor/intensifier.

@Windjammer & others...

Did you notice every detail in single picture.....

d1ewqmzw0aeiv5g-jpg.544874

Quaid-e-Azam, Pakistan again offers talks, we've shown our capability right with picture of captured Indian Pilot Abhinandan & his flying helmet from MIG-21 which was shot down by PAF.
Look at the sealings of sensors of IR clearly shows the quality...period.

Standard reticule interposed with laser designator & image invertor/intensifier.
Witch laser? first gen retrofitted I.R designators for r-77..

Really surprising most of the IAF combat a/c fleet has HMS while only a Squadron in PAF enjoys those goodies.
Technically its 3 squadrons but I guess you really need to know how to use goodies before you can brag about them.

dont gloat. we dont know the details. as i said in WVR it is lethal... maybe the pilot was just too dumb to use it
A lot of engagement parameters have to be met for it and during the trials with the Luftwaffe Mig-29G and as with ACEVAL/AIMVAL it was found that situational awareness trumps any new weapons technology angle everytime.

The IAF was beaten through superior situational awareness, and that is a fickle advantage because it depends upon a combination of tactics and surveillance technology.

Really surprising most of the IAF combat a/c fleet has HMS while only a Squadron in PAF enjoys those goodies.

To be fair the F-16s have HMDs, not just HMS.

Back
Top Bottom