What's new

New Addition to PAF's War Trophies

We have to use this helmet for studies purpose to understand its capabilities how it works

Nice

What about the coverall? I hope they are putting it in paf museum too
Sorry Yara to be late, obviously it took a little while to remove the stains from it.

1614630010537.png

JHMCS is used by 9,11 as well apart from 5th Sq. There are plenty of pictures of it. However, I am not sure in what numbers. Don't know about 19th.

However, with block 3 I hope that this becomes a standard item in JF fleet (With block 1&2 after retrofit).
Pitty, F-16s have HMS but no high off-bore sight missile (aim-9x).

Jf-17 blk3 is flying with high off boresight missile (pl-10) but HMS remains a challenge (AM May issue mentions only HMD).

well the writing say recovered from tail of Mig 21. does this means it was fired upon. And it opens up a new debate. was there a dog fight or it was from ground based gun.

It doesn't say from the tail instead mentioning tail number of aircraft.

Jf-17 blk3 is flying with high off boresight missile (pl-10) but HMS remains a challenge (AM May issue mentions only HMD).

JHMCS can still be used for some other stuff IIRC.

Waiting anxiously for B 3 new helmets.

Helmet mounted display hmd

Helmet mounted sight hms

Hmd are more advance and carry more information plus weapons launch [emoji573] cues

Hms are simple and use to shoot

So hmd is better [emoji6] but now days hms/hmd are used synonymously

Last edited:

Were there any new pics in the article to share ?

Back
Top Bottom