What's new

Need Help with running 1 mile in 7 minutes for ASF

Assalamu alaikum.

I want to join ASF (Airports Security force) next year but the problem is that I weigh 111 Kg and I am losing the weight by the grace of Allah so I am confident that I'll be fit to join the next year but the problem is that I can't run a mile in 7 let alone 10 minutes. I'll run out of breath easily and I also can't do push ups. So I need tips from experts on how can I do the above mentioned things which will enable me to join up next year.
If you want to lose weight, as mentioned above control your diet, follow a strict diet plan, include Veg in ur diet, avoid oily food, and walk walk jog jog morning and before going to bed.... only dedication is required... i myself follow strict diet plan and my diet includes Green Salad every day and 40 min walk before going to bed....

On more thing... Avoid Tea & Coffee... do Green Tea , ive been drinking green tea only for years.... if i dont get green tea for some reason i go for Black tea without milk.... u'll see the diff urself ....

If you want to lose weight, as mentioned above control your diet, follow a strict diet plan, include Veg in ur diet, avoid oily food, and walk walk jog jog morning and before going to bed.... only dedication is required... i myself follow strict diet plan and my diet includes Green Salad every day and 40 min walk before going to bed....
40 minute walk every night.... Got it....

I forgot to mention that I was born and raised abroad (Saudi Arabia) and came to Pakistan 4 months ago so my mother is one of those over protective mothers which can be pain in the a** sometimes but I have slowly started to change my diet plan.

40 minute walk every night.... Got it....

I forgot to mention that I was born and raised abroad (Saudi Arabia) and came to Pakistan 4 months ago so my mother is one of those over protective mothers which can be pain in the a** sometimes but I have slowly started to change my diet plan.
Born in Saudia... so i guess too much Fastfood, Fool, Falafil, Kanafa & Kharoof i guess.... :azn:

You
Born in Saudia... so i guess too much Fastfood, Fool, Falafil, Kanafa & Kharoof i guess.... :azn:
Forgot Shawarma and Saudi Arabia's most iconic Al-Baik :P

Then you should be able to do it in 7 minutes.

Humans are the most persistent and fastest animal with prolonged stamina. Just like horses. Thats why war and companionship.

Goodluck future ASF
Thank you for the encouragement

Assalamu alaikum.

I want to join ASF (Airports Security force) next year but the problem is that I weigh 111 Kg and I am losing the weight by the grace of Allah so I am confident that I'll be fit to join the next year but the problem is that I can't run a mile in 7 let alone 10 minutes. I'll run out of breath easily and I also can't do push ups. So I need tips from experts on how can I do the above mentioned things which will enable me to join up next year.

first, there's no short cut!
i run 10Km 5 days/week .. and my average speed 1KM = 6 minutes (that's consider slow )
i'm also a reguler marathon runner, even thought i never win first place. ( the black people always win :cray:)

if you overweight (i assume you're, and i'm sorry if i was wrong) , you need to start running slowly, focus on your breath and don't push yourself ( you don't wanna get heart attack don't you :-))
try to running for 1Km without stop, even if you out of breath, you can slow your running to the point you keep walking but never stop for sit or rest.
you need to Pump up your metabolism and strenghten your heart.
keep repeating your training every day, and level up your training when you think your body can handle more intensity.
and never quit.. ussualy people quit from running because they can't handle the pain after first day training.
Pain is Good and it will feel great when you get used to it.
the pain will disappear when your body make adjustment to your new habit.

Thank you for the reply

first, there's no short cut!
i run 10Km 5 days/week .. and my average speed 1KM = 6 minutes (that's consider slow )
i'm also a reguler marathon runner, even thought i never win first place. ( the black people always win :cray:)

if you overweight (i assume you're, and i'm sorry if i was wrong) , you need to start running slowly, focus on your breath and don't push yourself ( you don't wanna get heart attack don't you :-))
try to running for 1Km without stop, even if you out of breath, you can slow your running to the point you keep walking but never stop for sit or rest.
you need to Pump up your metabolism and strenghten your heart.
keep repeating your training every day, and level up your training when you think your body can handle more intensity.
and never quit.. ussualy people quit from running because they can't handle the pain after first day training.
Pain is Good and it will feel great when you get used to it.
the pain will disappear when your body make adjustment to your new habit.
No pain no gain... Eh ?

Assalamu alaikum.

Reduce carbs. Increase vegetable content and Proteins.

Eat only parts of red meat (beef or Mutton) which have less fats or more of unsaturated fats.

Do cardio and circuit training to reduce overall fatigue !

Reduce carbs. Increase vegetable content and Proteins.

Eat only parts of red meat (beef or Mutton) which have less fats or more of unsaturated fats.

Do cardio and circuit training to reduce overall fatigue !
Thabk you for the tips Mr. Archer but can you kindly explain about the red meat part ? I don't understand what do you mean by only parts which have less fat.... How can one find out which part contains less fats ?

Thabk you for the tips Mr. Archer but can you kindly explain about the red meat part ? I don't understand what do you mean by only parts which have less fat.... How can one find out which part contains less fats ?
What role are you applying for ?

Back
Top Bottom