What's new

NDS and RAW involved in quetta attack.

It's raw no one else. How could this happen in #Pakistan seriously. Without raw its not possible in countries like Pakistan

India has nothing to do in this attack. It is LEJ , these cowards attacked us in night , and FC already intercepted links from afghanistan. India is never involved in Suicide attacks. They never do like this . Kurds & Afghans and terrorist from our banned organisations mostly do this.
U must be one of the most insane guy I ever met

Very true. These are the people who are even blaming it as false flag operation due to recent tuzzle for Army general position. It'd clear hand of Modi and dovel
You're as funny as your username.

In 1947 the British divided India on communal grounds. Whetherbor not the Muslims in India really wanted a separate nation for themselves is a different question. But I guess most would agree that the same old British policy of divide and rule was put to play so that we might not pose them a real threat in the near future and also ro ensure that the British always had their order list for weapons from the two new nations for weapons full upto the neck!! I don't know whether any of their intentions have realized or not but South Asians have been dying like animals since day one. I just want to say that it's not their fault but ours.

First of all RIP for the victims, may they rest in peace. We Afghans feel your pain because we suffer from these maggots everyday.
Secondly Pakistani media should get a grip of themselves and stop this sensationalism ( something which I hate even watching Indian media). The thing is that how on earth they did attach NDS and RAW just because these maggots were chatting? The authenticity of the chat should be verified and then even ifthey were chatting,there areas in Afghanistan remte where Talis operate, little ANSF presence so its pssible that these maggots were operating from there but then alleging that NDS and RAW is involved is just BS.

It is high time that Pak, India and AF join hands and work against these maggots, our future depends on it.

/Peace

It was a pre planned quetta attack seeking raw and other militants help to stop the 2nd November Islamabad lock down by Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf.
"nawaz shareef sharam karon, apnay logon ka khoon bechty ho"
I bet i'd kill all those imranis trying to score for it, to use it against other party... I would have beaten the shit out of you if you were facing me.... Say thanks to Internet you moron

I bet i'd kill all those imranis trying to score for it, to use it against other party... I would have beaten the shit out of you if you were facing me.... Say thanks to Internet you moron
Potians pagal ho gae hain.

Abe Khajwa-a-hind, forum ko ganda kayun karta hai. Mai tujhe teri juban me jawab de sakta hun, but why destroy a beautiful forum.

So good bye.
Phat gai na karwe. Ja ke silwa le. Paise mujh se le liyo.

Back
Top Bottom