What's new

NDS and RAW involved in quetta attack.

What I saw on social media was sickening and it was extremely large. I have never seen Pakistanis do this. Never on this scale.

How conveniently you forgot thousands of Indians offering prayers for APS Peshawar victims. and in what way it was reciprocated by Pakistanis during Pathankot attack.

i dont even have to dig into some social media platform . . .

just look at this thread right from the page one and see what we had to witness from the pakistani posters

https://defence.pk/threads/indian-air-base-at-pathankot-under-attack-by-gunmen.416040/

and the less we talk about Uri attacks is better. . .

so please stop with this holier than thou thing.

Last edited:
I don't get the reason behind this useless thread!Everyone knows who is behind which attack.
What matters is that Indian leadership is willing to do something about it while ours is textbook example of inaction and departmental delays!

Blaming CIA/Raw/Mossad is easy. Much more difficult to introspect and look within - past policies of creating non-state actors/strategic assets/good-terrorists to bleed India - which have created monsters that now threaten you as well. Pakistan may claim to be the biggest victim of terror, but as long as Hafiz Sayed moves around freely, its difficult to accept its words at face value.

Actually in this case, the poor public is just being mislead by the elite class which corners most of Pakistan's resources - they need to keep the India bogey alive to preserve their position, so out come the conspiracies. Moreover, it is difficult to provide health/education/jobs, it is easy to blame India for all of Pakistan's problems.

I hope you and your country find peace.
If we create terrorist for India, why will they kill us in our mosques schools and other institutes instead of India?

Not a single statement from Pak Army and their pathetic media starts to feed their people venom.

At least wait for ISPR to issue the statement.

I don't understand the mentality of some PDF pakistanis , that even if LeJ, TTP and ISIS has claimed responsibility they will blame RAW, such is the obsession with India.. :disagree::disagree::disagree:

If we create terrorist for India, why will they kill us in our mosques schools and other institutes instead of India?

If you rear rabid dogs to bite your neighbours, someday they'll turn on you as well. If someone is twisted enough to go out and kill innocent people in India, what really stops him from doing the same thing in Pakistan?

In entire video correspondent was saying terrorists were chatting with some one on messenger (probably in Afghanistan), Where is evidence on RAW / India

Please dont spread false news

Oh!! Dont you know what we say in Hindi "Haathi ke daant khane ke aur dekhane ke aur"!!

Indians were simply veiling there evil deeds behind sympathising and offering prayers for Peshawar Attack.

You comfortably forget India was behind this attack.

Infect you are correct.
We understand your knife in bughal (armpit).

If you rear rabid dogs to bite your neighbours, someday they'll turn on you as well. If someone is twisted enough to go out and kill innocent people in India, what really stops him from doing the same thing in Pakistan?
I have never seen a dog which bite it's master except mad dog.

Our Govt is weak , no matter how much you hate musharraf he had a strong govt , compare the terrorist attacks from musharraf era to this era

Lol. Suicide attacks originated from Srilanka, used by LTTP. Guess who armed them to teeth? Yes, your laadla India.
I just said india is not involved directly in suicide attacks, while funding is another issue, This is our responsibility to give evidence in U.N. But when we get opportunity to present proof, Wahan jaa ka phuss ho jatay hain??
It means we don't have credible proof to present in U.N of "indian involvement in terrorism".

Last edited:
I fully endorse your statement.

We carry Churi in our bagal.

Now what can be done????

I mean how will you disarm our Churi from our bagal.
It is the nature of black kafir. only killing is your treatment.

Back
Top Bottom