What's new

NDS and RAW involved in quetta attack.

Stop trolling. If you have anything to add to the topic, be civilized to each other. Members, rather than quoting the trolls, just report and move on without engaging.

After praising Wani, who was posing with arms and threatening to kill Indians on video, in the UN, I don't really care for terrorism targeting security forces in Pakistan.

The more the better for us since Pakistanis celebrate every attack on us and are very fond of using false flag bogey man.. Pakistanis celebrating terrorist attacks in India is expected and personally I won't expect less but Pakistanis labeling terror attacks in India as false flags is hard pill to swallow for me personally.
Thanks for adding your 2 cents. World was waiting for it.

Where is the evidence, concrete evidence, enough evidence, not to blame without proper & formal investigation = Pakistani Logic,
Thats your own medicine mate, how we havnot blame india yet they are talking about handlers and terrorists not saying india is involved jo aap ko aag lag gai itni jaldi

After praising Wani, who was posing with arms and threatening to kill Indians on video, in the UN, I don't really care for terrorism targeting security forces in Pakistan.

The more the better for us since Pakistanis celebrate every attack on us and are very fond of using false flag bogey man.. Pakistanis celebrating terrorist attacks in India is expected and personally I won't expect less but Pakistanis labeling terror attacks in India as false flags is hard pill to swallow for me personally.
All terrorism is don in pakistan is funded by raw through afghanistan

I bet i'd kill all those imranis trying to score for it, to use it against other party... I would have beaten the shit out of you if you were facing me.... Say thanks to Internet you moron

Chor ki darri mein tinka.
Do banday peeshab kar rahay hon tu beech mein mun nae martay.
Don't poke your nose in things you don't understand.
Don't poke your nose in other affairs.
I'm not asking for your comments chotay.
Ap apnii tarbiat show kar rahay ho k apko ghar mein kese tarbiat mili ha, you think you look good by doing this etc lol,
I'm sure you are also one of the corrupt person who enjoy's life on the tax money paid by the poor.

We should Nuke Afghanistan first so that India can learn a lesson.
Nuke is not solution for anything. Remember the consequences of using it, We will get isolated from whole world. And we are not in position to face sanction. Also using nuke will affect china too as air travels in china through afghanistan in winter season.
We should seal the border with afghanistan. It will cost us lot, but defense should be first priority, we should seal it at any cost whether from getting loans or do anything.

Last edited:
Lol. Suicide attacks originated from Srilanka, used by LTTP. Guess who armed them to teeth? Yes, your laadla India.

??? kamikaze (japan pearl harbor), Hezbollah are just a few examples of suicide bombing much before the LTTE.

We should Nuke Afghanistan first so that India can learn a lesson.

Too afraid to nuke a nation that can retaliate?

Even if so, given the presence of foreign troops, first nuke towards Pakistan will be launched by US/NATO.

Where is the evidence, concrete evidence, enough evidence, not to blame without proper & formal investigation = Pakistani Logic,
Thats your own medicine mate, how it taste's now???
You will get the same taste of medicine soon as soon as it is established the nexus.

Wow every attack in Pakistan is blamed on India these days

Back
Top Bottom